PDA

View Full Version : FINAL FANTASYX

MasterGuardian
07-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi, I am new to this site, posting something in hopes to get a thread started, so, I will ask, "What is your favorite character in Final Fantasy X?" Mines is Auron, as in my avatar, so if anyone wants to talk about Final Fantasy X, I have some questions and answers to reply.

Thunday Man
07-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Hey man :)

Welcome to EoFF. Stay long, post lots and chick some chicken wings.

This thread probally should be posted: HERE (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11) but thats not my job to mod it :p

Have fun man.

Zell's Fists of Fury
07-09-2004, 09:07 AM
my favrit chrctr is wakka cuz hez so funie love hi so much!!!1

MasterGuardian
07-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Wakka is a good character because of his high techniques but I like auron the best because of his discipline and leadership role in the game and people look up to him. I like his style.

my favrit chrctr is wakka cuz hez so funie love hi so much!!!1

Thanks,
Do you like to play final fantasy x? and who's your favorite character, since I am new, can you tell me what is the best threads to go on and what ever else you know about this site,

Hey man :)

Welcome to EoFF. Stay long, post lots and chick some chicken wings.

This thread probally should be posted: HERE (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11) but thats not my job to mod it :p

Have fun man.

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

gokufusionss1
07-09-2004, 09:17 AM
prepared to be moved my friend.

MasterGuardian
07-09-2004, 09:28 AM
I hope that I will be moved, already love the game! Cool website!

prepared to be moved my friend.

Thunday Man
07-09-2004, 09:30 AM
He means the thread to be moved to another section of the forums. Ya posted it in the wrong place.

MasterGuardian
07-09-2004, 09:34 AM
I'm hurt I just wanted cookies and milk in here

He means the thread to be moved to another section of the forums. Ya posted it in the wrong place.

Thunday Man
07-09-2004, 09:42 AM
Well cookies and milk are in GD and FFX forums :)

MasterGuardian
07-09-2004, 07:36 PM
They moved me out of the lounge when I was sleeping on the couch waiting for my cookies and milk man! Final Fantasy X now, Baby! I am new and learning...so what is one supposed to post in the lounge?
Who is you favorite FFX character? and why?

LawnBoy!!!!
Grass is my friend, crab grass is my enemy!

Xander
07-09-2004, 08:45 PM
The forum descriptions say what is discussed in each forum =) You'll soon get used to it. Welcome by the way.

And my favourite character is Rikku cos she's cute. ^_^

kikimm
07-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi! Yay another member! Anyways-WAKKA!! I love him-everything about him. Accent, blitzball, personality. He's just a cool guy. "Booya!" "I'm pullin` out on the slots!" Gotta love him....wow, getting too hyper. Sorry...

:D

MasterGuardian
07-10-2004, 12:11 AM
wakka is cool but he lacks courage auron is a leader and and a courageous i dont know where you are in the game but youll find that auron is dead wakka is very humble thats why hes in my bet lineup
Hi! Yay another member! Anyways-WAKKA!! I love him-everything about him. Accent, blitzball, personality. He's just a cool guy. "Booya!" "I'm pullin` out on the slots!" Gotta love him....wow, getting too hyper. Sorry...

:D

TasteyPies
07-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Rikku, because she is verry cute and yet oh so dirty :eek:

MasterGuardian
07-10-2004, 12:23 AM
WELL I LOVE HER ORIGINAL POWER MIXING BUT IF IN THE GAME THERES SECRET ALBHED MESSAGES WHY CANT RIKKU TRANSLATE THEM INSTEAD OF FINDING VOLUMES?????
Rikku, because she is verry cute and yet oh so dirty :eek:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-10-2004, 01:52 AM
welcome.

LULU...she rocks...with class....black magic to be more specific...

and she has rather large *wink*

i swear this game and the characters ouzzes sexuality...imean check out Donna for crying out loud

MasterGuardian
07-10-2004, 10:16 AM
lulus is cool but shes just a dark mage there is alot of sexuality man its crazy this has the best graphics ever :moomba:
welcome.

LULU...she rocks...with class....black magic to be more specific...

and she has rather large *wink*

i swear this game and the characters ouzzes sexuality...imean check out Donna for crying out loud

Del Murder
07-10-2004, 11:45 PM
There is a thread open on this topic. Plus the person who's welcome thread it is is now banned.