PDA

View Full Version : gokufusionss1 steals someone elses idea with skill

gokufusionss1
07-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Pre-emptive apology in case topic has already been discussed.

Short anecdote involving poster. Assertion made by poster. Refutation of assertion made by poster's friend or relative and counter-assertion in anecdote.

Elaboration on assertion based on poster's empirical observations, conditioned upon disclaimer of poster's lack of extensive experience in subject area. Extrapolation from empirical observations to proof of universal truth. Re-characterization of extrapolated truth as merely possible truth, and perhaps even likely truth. Citation to absence of empirical observations supporting counter-assertion by friend or relative.

Gratuitous compliment regarding collective knowledge of other posters as a whole. Smiley. Query as to knowledge of other posters regarding validity of universal truth. Solicitation of relevant experiences. Inquiry as to existence of evidence bolstering refutation of counter-assertion.

Hyperbole regarding importance to poster of ascertainment of validity of universal truth. Expression of gratitude. Smiley. Illusory promise of benefit to be conferred on other posters if validity of universal truth is established.

Username

Jebus
07-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Retort. Questioning of sexual preference. Smiley.

Username

Del Murder
07-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Is this gibberish or some some kind of clever use of vagueness? I can't see a topic here.

Jebus
07-10-2004, 05:57 PM
I think he's making a commentary of how so many threads revolve around the same topic. I just felt like going along with it. :D

gokufusionss1
07-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Is this gibberish or some some kind of clever use of vagueness? I can't see a topic here.

distainful satire

-N-
07-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Caustic remark that threads such as these are far too typical of those in EoEO.

Cz
07-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Pre-emptive apology in case topic has already been discussed.

Short anecdote involving poster. Assertion made by poster. Refutation of assertion made by poster's friend or relative and counter-assertion in anecdote.

Elaboration on assertion based on poster's empirical observations, conditioned upon disclaimer of poster's lack of extensive experience in subject area. Extrapolation from empirical observations to proof of universal truth. Re-characterization of extrapolated truth as merely possible truth, and perhaps even likely truth. Citation to absence of empirical observations supporting counter-assertion by friend or relative.

Gratuitous compliment regarding collective knowledge of other posters as a whole. Smiley. Query as to knowledge of other posters regarding validity of universal truth. Solicitation of relevant experiences. Inquiry as to existence of evidence bolstering refutation of counter-assertion.

Hyperbole regarding importance to poster of ascertainment of validity of universal truth. Expression of gratitude. Smiley. Illusory promise of benefit to be conferred on other posters if validity of universal truth is established.

Username

We like to call it structure.

DMKA
07-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Retort. Questioning of sexual preference. Smiley.
:lol::lol::lol:

*random link to something thats supposed make me laugh but it doesn't*

Username

TasteyPies
07-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Ponders what is happening.
Fails to see anthing to discuss. Green smily.

Username

eestlinc
07-10-2004, 06:48 PM
it's been done. at asc.

Loony BoB
07-10-2004, 07:09 PM
RESPONSE TO RANDOM STATEMENT AND THREAT TO BAN OPPOSING SIDES

Jebus
07-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Words of praise for fishfood

xD

http://www.bash.org/?23396