PDA

View Full Version : ZOMBIES!!!!

TasteyPies
07-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Im right after my first visit to the castle with the legendary weapons. While there I was attacked by and defeated a ShieldDragon. The ShieldDragon cast ZOMBIE on 2 of my charicters..how do i heal this status? HEAL doesn't work and neither does sleeping. There aren't any items at the shop to heal them either. HELP!

Ultima Shadow
07-11-2004, 09:37 PM
HolyWater cures the Zombie status but I don't know if you can get them close to your current location. However you can buy them for 150 gil.

TasteyPies
07-11-2004, 09:42 PM
HolyWater cures the Zombie status but I don't know if you can get them close to your current location. However you can buy them for 150 gil.

Thanks, now at least I know what im looking for, the nextr few boss battles will suck though having 2 of my charicters pounding the crap out of me.

Oh, hey, Now im supposed to find some forest with an underground river I guess....i have no idea where to go..do you know?

Ultima Shadow
07-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Hmmm... it was a while ago I played FFV. Can you tell me exactly your current location. Also, I think you can steal the HolyWaters from some undead monsters or something. Also, if I remember coorectly... trowing pheonix downs on the Zombie effected members will kill them. If they are killed they atleast won't hurt your remaining character. Try to steal from some monsters and see if you get any HolyWaters.

Oh, and one more thing. The name of the item may be Revivify not HolyWater. I don't really remember whitch one of those names it was.

TasteyPies
07-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Hmmm... it was a while ago I played FFV. Can you tell me exactly your current location.

I just was thrown onto a contanent with "extremely deadly" monsters by a barrior from exdeaths castle, I went to the closest town and went through the event with the old guy in the party at a tavern. Then I went to the sealed castle and took a look at all the Super weapons (excailiber ect.) They were all stone and stuff so that didn't help me any. Soooo...now what?

Ultima Shadow
07-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Ok... There's a circular forest somewhere close. Inside of it you'll find a moogle. Follow the Moogle. I think this is what you should do. Outside the forest just looks like a normal forest, but if you go into the middle of it or something... then you will enter it.

TasteyPies
07-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Ok... There's a circular forest somewhere close. Inside of it you'll find a moogle. Follow the Moogle. I think this is what you should do. Outside the forest just looks like a normal forest, but if you go into the middle of it or something... then you will enter it.

Thanks there were some kids in the town talking about moogles. Guess im off to find that forest.

Ultima Shadow
07-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Yea, good luck, hope that helped. Beware of the Zombies :shifty:

UltimateSpamGrover
07-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Zombies...NOT Zombies!!!!...They ate my neighbors!!!!

TasteyPies
07-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Question-like problem, Why in some boss battles can i not revive fallen party members?

Ultima Shadow
07-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Question-like problem, Why in some boss battles can i not revive fallen party members?
Ummm... the only thing that I know about this is that ZOMBIE effected party memmbers can't be revived with Pheonix Downs. And there's an attack that completely removes a character from battle... other than that... you should be able to revive them...

TasteyPies
07-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Ummm... the only thing that I know about this is that ZOMBIE effected party memmbers can't be revived with Pheonix Downs. And there's an attack that completely removes a character from battle... other than that... you should be able to revive them...

How about charicters getting hurt from heal3? (non zombified charicters who don't seem to be effected by status ailments)

Ultima Shadow
07-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Oh, wait. I think I maybe know your problem. There's an armor called bonemail or something, it has the strongest def in the game I think, but turn your character undead. That means you take dammage from healing spells and get revived by death spells.

TasteyPies
07-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Oh, wait. I think I maybe know your problem. There's an armor called bonemail or something, it has the strongest def in the game I think, but turn your character undead. That means you take dammage from healing spells and get revived by death spells.

Thats it...Man....you are probably the most helpfull guy on these boards

Ultima Shadow
07-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Thats it...Man....you are probably the most helpfull guy on these boards
lol Thanx :D . If you need help with something else, then just ask.

TasteyPies
07-12-2004, 01:31 PM
lol Thanx :D . If you need help with something else, then just ask.

Ok then...I am having trouble killing the magic barriers in that forbidden forrest place. Do you know anny stratagies? im level 29 and my stratagy is this:

Charicter 1:X-Attack + 2 weapons = 8 sword chops
Charicter 2:X-Attack + 2 Weapons = 8 sword chops
Charicter 3:X-Spell + Fire3 = 2 deadly spells
Chaircter 4:X-Spell + Cure3 = 1800 hp a turn

Yet.....Im fried..
Any suggestions?

I mean....Im spreading out somewhere between 14000 to 16900 damage a round here and I can only kill 2 of the buggers, and if they cast Fire3....im done for!

Ultima Shadow
07-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Hmmm... as I said before I need to refrech my memory.
Could you just describe in short words what you've done since the moogle thing. And describe the look of the ummm... barrier things. Is it a boss?

TasteyPies
07-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Hmmm... as I said before I need to refrech my memory.
Could you just describe in short words what you've done since the moogle thing. And describe the look of the ummm... barrier things. Is it a boss?

Wow..i have done alot since the moogle things...Found a submarine, Destroyed exdeaths barrier, but now he locked himself in his castle and i need to find something in his birthplace (the living forest) to open his castle up. Now im in his actual birthplace with is some giant tree and the are 4 ice-like nonelemental monster things refered to as barriers. protecting the inside of the tree. It a boss battle yes. Right now im turbo leveling up like crazy and still can't survive their 1500 damage Fire3.

Nevermind, got them at level 33

Ultima Shadow
07-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Let's see... I think I remember the boss. focus on just one crystal at a time. Normally the crystals just use physical attacks (Do you have Golem?), but when they get low on HP they'll start using powerful elemental magic that hurts your entire party. If all four of the crystals is doing this at once, then you'r dead. So just focus on one crystal at a time. So X-Figth isn't the best choise here.

Nevermind, got them at level 33
Ok, happy to hear that you beated them. :)