PDA

View Full Version : I need help

SpiritWolf
07-12-2004, 01:04 AM
I'm stuck on the battle at Dortor or whatever where you have to fight a knight, two archers, and two Black Mages. I just can't beat it. I tried leveling up for a while but I still can't beat it. Any tips would be appriciated.

Dark Songstress
07-12-2004, 01:31 AM
i beat them once, but i forgot how, maybe it was just luck :p. my only hint is to have a Priest and a Wizard and a few Squires and Archers and get Ramza to go after the leader. i only rented the game once :p

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-12-2004, 06:20 AM
Let me see. The Wizards are probably the biggest threat at the moment, they have the potential to do the most damage. Try to stay out of their range until they get close enough for you to bring them down.

If I'm thinking of the correct battle, Delita and Algus are in it with you. One of the Archers both of them will go after, but will be attacking your troops until they can take him down.

AaronD
07-20-2004, 07:28 PM
ramza and 2 generics as knights with battle boots and move +1
delita and algus knights
and a chemist to heal.

and put charge as secondary for your knights get charge +1 or +2 its all you need

thats how i did...basically lvl up until you get the gold to buy everyone their armour and weapons and you should be fine....try to get move +1 from squire but it isnt necessary

just swarm every guy u fight dont go 1 on 1....usually i took out the wizards first then the knight then the archers...the archer on the ground only punches so he isnt much of a threat...the knight i believe can break a piece of your armour and usually does that so oh well....the wizards are the big hitters...take them out and this level is a breeze

i've actually had ninjas for this level before lol...legitimately...they own the wizards