Dragoon Kain
07-13-2004, 01:27 AM
whats everyones blitzball team?

mine is:
zazi guado
tidus
brother
zev ronso
judda (im wanting to replace judda with nev guado just cause hes awesome looking :cool: )
nimrook (just got him after having to wait 395353 games. stupid psyches.

but yea thats it. i like it :)

Zifnab
07-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Mine was:

Tidus
Brother
Mep
Naida
Wedge
Kyou

But now it's just the Aurochs because that makes Auroch Reels do more damage, apparently.

kikimm
07-13-2004, 10:45 AM
SInce I only played blitzball about 3 times, I never changed the team you started out with. Lame, I know. Although right before beating the final boss, I signed Wakka onto my team...for some reason. When I play the game over, I'll get more into it.

:D

Dragoon Kain
07-13-2004, 12:20 PM
you should actually get into it. its actually fun.i didnt like it at first cause i kept losing but i wanted wakkas attack reels n stuff so i kept playing got a little better. still lost alot. and then i just went over to brother n he wasnt on another team :D and i started to win :)

Bomber
07-14-2004, 07:19 AM
My team was Tidus, Letty, Datto, Jassu, Botta and Keepa... a.k.a. the ORIGINAL Besaid Aurochs!

Yeah, I just never scouted that much. Oh well...

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-14-2004, 08:53 AM
As I'm not even sure HOW to scout, the original team. :D

kikimm
07-16-2004, 05:43 AM
The games were pretty easy, in my opinion. but then again i never did that many of them, so i could be wrong there.

:D

dman
07-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Tidus
Larbeight
Brother
Wedge
Nimrook

On a high level save (larbeight is useless at the beginning)

ShivaBlizzard8
07-18-2004, 12:25 AM
My kick-ass team - undefeated, baby! :p

RF Tidus
LF Wakka
MF Brother
LD Letty
RD Jassu
G Miyu

Originally posted by Beyond the Void[br]As I'm not even sure HOW to scout, the original team.

You scout players by pressing square when talking to people (just like you did to challenge them to card games in 8 and 9). If they are a blitzball player, a window showing their name, level, team affiliation, salary, and number of games contracted to will appear. If they are a free agent, you will be given the chance to recruit them for as many games as to wish. When their contract expires, you can either renew it or drop them.