PDA

View Full Version : Killed By Weak Fiends!! HAHAHA

SeeDRankLou
07-13-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm replaying this game and I just noticed that it's rather easy to die in this game. So I thought we could all share our experiences with death in this game. Like a really embarrassing death, or perhaps the first time you died in the game, or times you've come really close to dieing and had to run away, or a really cheap thing that some of the fiends do in this game that easily kills you. I'll start.....

I am walking from Mt. Gagazet to Zanarkand trying to level up. I come across three White Fangs, I think to myself "No problem." Immediately when battle starts, they all simulatenously perform Death Bite on each girl. Goodbye Rikku, goodbye Yuna, goodbye Paine. Game Over. *throws controller across room WTF!!!*

square_is_the_best
07-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Funny. :lol:

I ran from every "boss" from FFX. The gel and the Neslug clone for example. Also that Ironside is a biaotch. I died so quickly thinking I could take them down like any regular fiend. Stupid stubborn me.

Also my first time playing through, I saved somewhere in the first Gagazet mission. I visited the Calm Lands not noticing the 4 star difficulty. Battle starts. I fight my hardest but in the end I lose. Think it was a lot of bees and a quadricorn or somethin.

Michiru
07-14-2004, 12:02 AM
I do recall a time where my characters where alive one moment, and in the next mintue, they'are dead. Quite odd, really.

chichi
07-14-2004, 06:48 AM
I had the exact same problem as you SeedRankLou! Until I had levelled up, I usually had to run from any White Fangs or they would kill all my characters in one attack-so frustrating!

Beatrix Leonhart
07-14-2004, 08:21 AM
HAHAHA! That's funny...

I don't really think I had any embarrassing death moments, except for the time I didn't stand a chance against the Magus Sisters. I had to go and level up...

Cloudane
07-14-2004, 07:34 PM
I think the only fiends that killed me were those coeurl things (however they're spelt, the lioness type creatures that sit and stare at you)

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 04:27 PM
well i never found the game that hard so not many embrassing deaths (though i was close to going down to those white fangs instant deaths)

ok, i lost to the Leblanc Syndicate in the final battle with them. though 2 be fair they were the first remotely hard boss of the game.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-16-2004, 04:33 AM
Coerls sucked, as dead fangs, and the ironside types, but i found ways around each of them. insta-death wards stayed on at LEAST one character most of the game

Dark Jester
07-17-2004, 10:52 AM
I was power leveling my DSP at mushroom rock road. They are tough enough (Elementals) to take some beats, and with the infinite battle trick, i was just letting AP accumulate. Well i mastered 3 DS and didn't save (Doh!). When i come back and turn on the TV, i noticed all 3 girls dead by an oversouled Tonberry.

Gah.

Del Murder
07-17-2004, 05:43 PM
I always got wasted by that big thing in the desert. And those stupid Queen Courels or however you spell it.

Triple T
07-17-2004, 07:34 PM
Ugh! >_< In New Game+, I was fighting a Queen Courel in Chapter 2 at Clasko's Ranch. She got ouversouled, and used a black magic spell that killed my characters in one hit! Well... that was the only time I got a Game Over. :-/

Yuripa007
07-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Queen Coerls are the worst for me. I hate their stupid Death Blaster. I've also died a few random times when i wasn't paying attention to their HP and they all died. ^^;; I also lost to Baralai a few times and i didn't like that. Because I don't like Baralai.

square_is_the_best
07-19-2004, 11:12 PM
I just recently got a game over from a pair of demonolith clones. One used stone breath, Yuna survived but the other two were petrified. The other one came and hit Rikku. I used Yuna to use a soft on Paine. Before this could happen, the first one used stone breath again, Yuna's petrified, while the other one hits Paine. DAMN IT!

ninja-yuffie
07-21-2004, 11:03 AM
i am so embbaressed i was killed by vegnugun,s feet yet i actually maneged to defeat shyin in a couple of goes.... nice ending
also my friend died on a lupine mind you they do use killer fang alot...

black orb
07-29-2004, 04:24 AM
>>> I underestimated a monster in oversoul mode, and I got my ass kicked..

d20{fx}
07-29-2004, 08:14 AM
Man i died to those floating blobs in macalania woods.
Also i once died to vegnaguns legs when i used dice which then proceeded toturn all the little nodes red and they chained me with those hurty spells.

eternalshiva
07-29-2004, 11:20 AM
The other day ... lvl 70,72,74 and pwnd by the stupid plant things with Seed Canon in the Calm lands. two of the them did it one after the other and the bee put my whm to sleep and did the seed cannon again and all I could do was ---> o.O;;

SeeDRankLou
07-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Man i died to those floating blobs in macalania woods.

Ah yes, the Amorphous Gel and Protean Gel combination. I tried to take that pair on before, I got spanked in about 12 seconds. I still have yet to beat that pair, I died the first time and I've always had to run every other time.

Michiru
07-30-2004, 05:09 PM
It's not as bad as those giant shell-like monsters in the Moonflow road to Guadosalom! Ah, I can't stand them.

Xander
07-31-2004, 01:06 PM
When I got to the bit following those Ronso up the mountain, I got Game Over from a battle, cos I didn't really have a plan of what my girl's were doing, and I needed to learn some more abilities and stuff. So I waited and went back later and sailed through it, hehe.

jarsthegooner
07-31-2004, 01:18 PM
my most embarrassing death probably came about from screwing up lady lucks reels get a dud :mad2: and got pasted before i could heal everyone back up a mistake never repeated :D

Linus J
07-31-2004, 10:15 PM
mt gagazet, killer fang on one girl with some physical dressphere, confusion on the other physical, she wipes out my third girl and then herself in the next hit

Trumpet Thief
07-31-2004, 10:19 PM
I had the exact same problem as you SeedRankLou! Until I had levelled up, I usually had to run from any White Fangs or they would kill all my characters in one attack-so frustrating!

Hey, that's like me too! Funny thing to me is that bosses are easy, except for some, and enemies seem easy, but are underestimated.

It's especially annoying if you didn't save and that happens. (Things like that happened to me in FFX as well)

zacks_clone
08-01-2004, 03:31 AM
I always got wasted by that big thing in the desert. And those stupid Queen Courels or however you spell it.

That big thing with the 3 faces?!Grrrr,i HATED that thing.

I tend to get zombiefied and accidently have yuna cure everyone. X.x...bye bye.Then the stupid enimy goes swipe to my weak alchemist.Game over.

ninja-yuffie
08-03-2004, 07:35 PM
im back!!!!! i have just been killed by an iron giant mind you it woz in over soul and it kept using white magic hater