PDA

View Full Version : I am the master of FF7

Omnipotent Archmage
07-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Ask all your questions about the game here, and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Ultima Shadow
07-15-2004, 04:17 PM
But are you a master at PLAYING FFVII. I mean... like... can you kill the final boss with solo character, no materia, start equipment + blindfold? If so, THEN you'r truely the FFVII master.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 04:19 PM
ok after u kill the weapons and master all your materia a new weapon appears called *Ameythest weapon* on top of Fort Condor.

hes impossible! he uses a 9999 to all party members beam called *arrogance*, an instant death Odin like move called *attention seeker* and a 20X terra break like move 9999 per hit called *RETSAM STORM*. how do i beat him oh mighty ffVII GOD?

:D

Ultima Shadow
07-15-2004, 04:29 PM
ok after u kill the weapons and master all your materia a new weapon appears called *Ameythest weapon* on top of Fort Condor.

hes impossible! he uses a 9999 to all party members beam called *arrogance*, an instant death Odin like move called *attention seeker* and a 20X terra break like move 9999 per hit called *RETSAM STORM*. how do i beat him oh mighty ffVII GOD?

:D
Yea he's like 10 Penance all at once!!! lol. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ok, Omnipotent, allmigthy master of FFVII.
How many potions can be found (not bougth or won from battle just "found") in the whole game?

Omnipotent Archmage
07-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Three in No. 1 Reactor, one in Sector 8, one in Lower Sector 4 Plate, one in Aeris's House, one in Sewers, three in Train Graveyard, four on Shinra HQ Fl. 68, a possible six from parade in Junon, one in Great Glacier, infinite from the claw machine at the Wonder Square, infinite from Chocobo racing

So, excluding the places where you can get infinite, there are twenty-one Potions in the game.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 06:35 PM
cool, i,m impressed...

ok, how many different monsters exist in the gold saucer battle arena? :)

Ultima Shadow
07-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow... ok you really ARE a FFVIII all-knowing guy. But exactly how good (battle wise) are you? That's what decide if I call someone master or not.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 06:40 PM
how long did it take u to master all your materia 7 times (4 the 7 lots of master materia u require 4 every character after u get 1 lot for killing the emerald weapon) and master all characters stats?

i,ve been playing 4 about 300+ hours and i,m still not done.

hey ultima shadow, this is freaky, everytime i,m on, u r on two. theres sumthin fishy here... :eep:

Ultima Shadow
07-15-2004, 06:43 PM
hey ultima shadow, this is freaky, everytime i,m on, u r on two. theres sumthin fishy here... :eep:
Yea, it's really scary...
And we posted the exactly same minute *look above*. Really strange...

Omnipotent Archmage
07-15-2004, 07:01 PM
cool, i,m impressed...

ok, how many different monsters exist in the gold saucer battle arena? :)

There are fifty-three in the post-Highwind arrangement and the Special Battle. I haven't yet gotten the monsters for the other arrangements. If you care, the monsters are Razor Weed, Garuda, Dual Horn, Bizarre Bug, Jayjujayme, Foulander, Tonadu, Tail Vault, Slaps, Under Lizard, Kelzmelzer, Adamantaimai, 8-Eye, Jemnezmy, Toxic Frog, Doorbull, Ancient Dragon, Jumping, Ice Golem, Acrophies, Hippogriff, Vlakorados, Trickplay, Boundfat, Malldancer, Magnade, Snow, Lessaloploth, Shred, Frozen Nail, Headbomber, Evilhead, Cuahl, Zolokalter, Stilva, Tonberry, Dragon Rider, Gremlin, Malboro, Blue Dragon, Gigas, Wind Wing, Ironite, Ghost Ship, Ho-chu, Sea Worm, Serpent, Unknown 3, Wolfmeister, Behemoth, Maximum Kimaira, Proud Clod, Jamar Armour.

how long did it take u to master all your materia 7 times (4 the 7 lots of master materia u require 4 every character after u get 1 lot for killing the emerald weapon) and master all characters stats?

i,ve been playing 4 about 300+ hours and i,m still not done.

I don't time myself. All I know is that it took well over a hundred hours.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 07:03 PM
ok i take back my earlier insult, you know alot of stuff! :D

ok, how many different pieces of materia r there?

ForeverZeroUltima
07-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Yea, it's really scary...
And we posted the exactly same minute *look above*. Really strange...

apparantly one of you is a stalker :lol:

let's see....i have a question, maybe. lemme think for a moment. i'll post once i think one up.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 07:13 PM
i can see him now, tracking my every movement via a satilite cam, posting at every chance, looking 4 an opporunity to steal my house and my ff collection. :D how many ff collections has this man stole and when will the horror end? :eek: lol

Evil_Cloud
07-15-2004, 07:18 PM
It doesnt matter what question you ask him/her, any answer can be found on the internet..... and i mean ANY answer

ForeverZeroUltima
07-15-2004, 07:24 PM
i can see him now, tracking my every movement via a satilite cam, posting at every chance, looking 4 an opporunity to steal my house and my ff collection. :D how many ff collections has this man stole and when will the horror end? :eek: lol

:eek: that...is kinda scary...(not my ff collection!......)...

ok i think i have a question now. It is said that there are certain Magic Materia that wont work on Emerald Weapon, but one of them DOES work. It always does maximum damage, no matter the level (i mean Magic level, like Bolt1, Bolt2, Bolt3). What is it?

Ultima Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:26 PM
:eek: that...is kinda scary...(not my ff collection!......)...

BWAHAHAHA I'm coming for you! :monster:

ForeverZeroUltima
07-15-2004, 07:28 PM
BWAHAHAHA I'm coming for you! :monster:

oh, :love::love::love::love:!....and....a blue elmo picture? :eek:

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 07:28 PM
It doesnt matter what question you ask him/her, any answer can be found on the internet..... and i mean ANY answer

but he gets it pretty fast so unless he has an archive he can refer to 4 every question
:D lol

and ForeverZeroUltima i would say the Gravity Materia except when his hp drops below 13,332 demi 3 would start doing less then 9999 so maybe i,m wrong... :eep:

no please dont come 4 me!!! ultimashadow...i,l give u my ff collection if u dont steal it!...DOH :eek:

ForeverZeroUltima
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
but he gets it pretty fast so unless he has an archive he can refer to 4 every question
:D lol

and ForeverZeroUltima i would say the Gravity Materia except when his hp drops below 13,332 demi 3 would start doing less then 9999 so maybe i,m wrong... :eep:

no please dont come 4 me!!! ultimashadow...i,l give u my ff collection if u dont steal it!...DOH :eek:

dammit why'd you have to answer? -_-

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 07:38 PM
lol but if i can answer the q, surely its not worthy of the great FF Master, Omnipotent Archmage? lol :p

Ultima Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:39 PM
oh, :love::love::love::love:!....and....a blue elmo picture? :eek:
Elmo!? THAT'S ME! My true form! :monster:

It's to late to surrender! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :monster:

Oh, and I thougth Demi miss... but I may be wrong... maybe it was Ruby Weapon I tried it on... don't remember.

Omnipotent Archmage
07-15-2004, 11:47 PM
ok, how many different pieces of materia r there?

There are sixteen regular summons, thirteen regular Support materia, thirteen regular Command materia, twenty-one regular Magic materia, seventeen Independent materia, Master Magic, Master Command, Master Summon, the four Huge Materia, the Black Materia, and the White Materia, for a total of eighty-nine.

SomethingBig
07-16-2004, 02:47 AM
What are Tifa's measurements?

-N-
07-16-2004, 03:33 AM
Play the game blindfolded and while being given a coffee enema and MAYBE I'll respect you.

Actually I won't, you'll still be a tool. :D

Starcrest
07-16-2004, 05:47 AM
wat r tifa's mesurments? WTFH? dat has NOTHING to do with it

HOOTERS
07-16-2004, 06:29 AM
DOUBLE Z CUP LOLZ!

where the hell is my FF7 disc 2?

SomethingBig
07-16-2004, 06:36 AM
Actually I won't, you'll still be a tool. :D

That's the first time I've ever seen someone call someone else a tool on EoFF.

Ok, Mr. Master, figure this equation out. Total number of materia slots in every weapon - the number of different pieces of materia + the total number of types of enemies. There is just no possible way, except with the use of the internet, that you know all of the enemies(this includes non-animal enemies).

Omnipotent Archmage
07-16-2004, 07:44 AM
587+89-300

376 (I have a list of all the enemies in the game. I can turn it into html and post it if you want.)

nik0tine
07-16-2004, 08:17 AM
ok omniscient ff7 master that you think you are... i gotta a question for YOU. who is the main character of FF7?

Mo-Nercy
07-16-2004, 10:05 AM
How many frames in one Bolt3 (All) spell? <-- take that you tool.

Omnipotent Archmage
07-16-2004, 01:27 PM

negative pi

Omnipotent Archmage
07-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh, and, even though it's obviously a joke question, Cloud Strife is widely considered to be the main character.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-16-2004, 02:09 PM
its funny, you are a noob on the forums, and then you post a thread like this LOL

Omnipotent Archmage
07-17-2004, 12:12 AM
I don't usually count Exp. as a stat, but I'll assume that it's 4294967215 (the hexadecimal FFFFFF when converted into decimal)

Evil_Cloud
07-17-2004, 02:55 AM
(I have a list of all the enemies in the game. I can turn it into html and post it if you want.)

This means you didnt KNOW the number of enemies, you had a list which told you. Meaning you used an outside source, most likely the internet or a Strategy Guide, to find this information. So basically, you've been beat.

*Tips his hat to SomethingBig*

Trumpet Thief
07-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Not neccessarily. How do you think Strategy Guides knew how many Enemies there were, etc? Besides the fact that Square told them, they had to find out for himself. Omnipotent Archmage just did the same. It's not that hard anyway.

Edit: What's so bad with being an "FFVII Master" anyway? We are pretty much very good at it, and deserve the title. He merely just spoke out. *Expects to be flamed by random person*

Del Murder
07-17-2004, 07:06 AM
What is Barret's middle name?

-N-
07-17-2004, 07:10 AM

Really? I could have sworn I've done it before. It's not usually warranted, but lately it seems to be an issue. Newbies, you don't have to be a tool to fit in. Take it easy.

Looks like it's catching on. Excellent.

Ultima Shadow
07-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Ok... I got another one for ya.

Question about Emerald Weapon. I have played trough FFVII with solo character, no materia, each characters first weapon + armor. Now, I did save over my old FFVII save, the thing is... I have no of the Stealable weapons or armors etc, no materia since I sold them all. This means I can't get any stats boosting sources or anything from Chocobo game sine ALL my materias are all sold :D . NOW I ask you: is it possible to beat Emerald Weapon if I just equip the second best weapons (but the old useless armor), use all my characters (not solo as before ofcourse) and try to beat Emerald Weapon with Cloud, Tifa and Vincent (without any Materia at all)? And since I don't have morph, I can't get sources so I haven't bossted my stats at all. Is this possible? <<< Answere this!

Note: I only have 2 hero drinks. If you tell this is possible, then I want you to explain HOW it's possible.

Have a good day. ;)

DMKA
07-17-2004, 05:57 PM
How do you revive Aeris? Please tell me you know this one (and I mean the way you do it WITHOUT a gameshark).

UltimaLimit
07-19-2004, 11:22 PM
How is damage determined for ultimate weapons? (I already know some, but others I'm unsure of.)

On an unrelated note, Tool is the name of a band. They're the ones that do Sober, Schism, Prison Sex, and a sh*tload of other songs that I can't think of right now. Bottom line? "Tool" is not an insult. "Simple Plan" is.

chu52
07-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Why do you slave awawy at that game? It was good but to know every detail is too much for one person.

-N-
07-20-2004, 02:06 AM
On an unrelated note, Tool is the name of a band. They're the ones that do Sober, Schism, Prison Sex, and a sh*tload of other songs that I can't think of right now. Bottom line? "Tool" is not an insult. "Simple Plan" is.

"Tool" is not an insult. "tool" is also not an insult, but more of a descriptive noun with a negative colloquial connotation. Because "tool" is a noun when used in the colloquial, implies that the object is too easily subject to manipulation by others. Ayn Rand called them "parasites". I feel like I'm being nice.

Tool is a kickass band, Simple Plan is not. You've got that down for sure. :)

Oh yeah, and next time you want to post something that's not really related, you can use the [ ooc ] and [ / ooc ] tags ("out of context" - makes sense). That makes whatever you put in between look like mine up there. Yay! :)

nik0tine
07-20-2004, 02:18 AM
Oh, and, even though it's obviously a joke question, Cloud Strife is widely considered to be the main character.

...this guy is good...

SomethingBig
07-20-2004, 03:17 AM
Okay, without any sources except for your own brain, what's the gameshark code to "revive" Aeris.... *Wets lips*... tool.

DMKA
07-20-2004, 06:52 AM
No he claims to be the master so I wanna see if he knows how to do it without a gameshark...any FF7 master knows...so I wanna see him tell me.

Omnipotent Archmage
07-20-2004, 11:10 AM
Ok... I got another one for ya.

Question about Emerald Weapon. I have played trough FFVII with solo character, no materia, each characters first weapon + armor. Now, I did save over my old FFVII save, the thing is... I have no of the Stealable weapons or armors etc, no materia since I sold them all. This means I can't get any stats boosting sources or anything from Chocobo game sine ALL my materias are all sold :D . NOW I ask you: is it possible to beat Emerald Weapon if I just equip the second best weapons (but the old useless armor), use all my characters (not solo as before ofcourse) and try to beat Emerald Weapon with Cloud, Tifa and Vincent (without any Materia at all)? And since I don't have morph, I can't get sources so I haven't bossted my stats at all. Is this possible? <<< Answere this!

Note: I only have 2 hero drinks. If you tell this is possible, then I want you to explain HOW it's possible.

Have a good day. ;)

You could probably do some setup with Lucky 7's. I'm far too tired to work this out right now. Or you could swap Tifa for Cait Sith and hope to get Game Over when you use Slots.

How do you revive Aeris? Please tell me you know this one (and I mean the way you do it WITHOUT a gameshark).

Use a Phoenix Down when Aeris gets KO'd in battle.

How is damage determined for ultimate weapons? (I already know some, but others I'm unsure of.)

Ultima Weapon - current HP/maximum HP
Missing Score - amount of AP equipped on weapon
Princess Guard - number of allies KO'd
Venus Gospel - current MP/maximum MP
Limited Moon - current MP/maximum MP
HP Shout - current HP/maximum HP
Conformer - enemy's level
Death Penalty - number of enemy's killed
Premium Heart - how full the Limit gauge is; Limit Level

Rostum
07-20-2004, 11:26 AM
Sho Shmart!

Ultima Shadow
07-20-2004, 11:41 AM
You could probably do some setup with Lucky 7's. I'm far too tired to work this out right now. Or you could swap Tifa for Cait Sith and hope to get Game Over when you use Slots.

Ha! You know what? As far as I know, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get 7777+ hp without HP+ materia. And I said ONLY Cloud, Tifa and Vincent! My level 85 Vincent has about 4300 HP or something.

ForeverZeroUltima
07-20-2004, 03:35 PM
it's not impossible to get 9999 HP without Materia. My friend made a video of himself beating the final Sephiroth (the final fight where Cloud has no Materia whatsoever). Cloud had 9999 HP and did 9999 damage per hit.

escobert
07-20-2004, 04:01 PM
587+89-300

376 (I have a list of all the enemies in the game. I can turn it into html and post it if you want.)
exactly you don't know everything.

BottledJustice
07-20-2004, 06:10 PM
List the stuff a Ribbon protects against.

List all the accessories.

Ok, this one is tough. Assume for a minute that the only enemy you are able to face in the First reactor you blow up is that Shinra soldier you get chased by before you hop on the train. The really easy ones that you can either run from or fight. How many would you have to kill to master the materia you have intially equipped? Basic math is all that's needed.

Give a detailed explanation of what happens on the Barret date. (PM me a copy of how to get it, too. I've tried three times and gotten Aeris each time.)

List all monsters that will morph into a source.

Hmm... I can probably think of more, if you'd like... :eep:

Ultima Shadow
07-20-2004, 06:44 PM
it's not impossible to get 9999 HP without Materia. My friend made a video of himself beating the final Sephiroth (the final fight where Cloud has no Materia whatsoever). Cloud had 9999 HP and did 9999 damage per hit.
How? My if I unequip all Materias on my level 100 Cloud, then he will NOT have 9999 HP, I'm sure. And there's no HP sources... rigth? However... I mean beating him without Lucky 7s OR Caith Siths cheap metods. And I want that to be answered... do you think it's possible or not?

SomethingBig
07-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Okay, without any sources except for your own brain, what's the gameshark code to "revive" Aeris.... *Wets lips*... tool.

AHEM.

Omnipotent Archmage
07-20-2004, 09:13 PM

Yes it is.

exactly you don't know everything.

How is that wrong?

List the stuff a Ribbon protects against.

Poison, Fury, Sadness, Sleep, Silence, Confusion, Sloow-nbumb, Frog, Small, Petrify, Death Sentence, Berserk, Darkness, and Paralysed.

List all the accessories.

Star Pendant
Protect Vest
Power Wrist
Peace Ring
Silver Glasses
Talisman
Water Ring
Fire Ring
Bolt Ring
White Cape
Ribbon
Touph Ring
Tetra Elemental
Jem Ring
Circlet
Poison Ring
Reflect Ring
Sprint Shoes
Sneak Glove
Protect Ring
Safety Bit
Ice Ring
Amulet
Earring
Curse Ring
Fury Ring
Hypnocrown
Headband
Fairy Ring
Champion's Belt
Cat's Bell
Choco Feather

Ok, this one is tough. Assume for a minute that the only enemy you are able to face in the First reactor you blow up is that Shinra soldier you get chased by before you hop on the train. The really easy ones that you can either run from or fight. How many would you have to kill to master the materia you have intially equipped? Basic math is all that's needed.

I don't understand. You have to fight two Shinra soldiers and Guard Scorpion, but you seem to imply that it's the guys that try to capture you in Sector 8. Even so, there are eight of those guys, not one. Please clarify.

Give a detailed explanation of what happens on the Barret date. (PM me a copy of how to get it, too. I've tried three times and gotten Aeris each time.)

Barret forces Cloud to go on a walk with him. The employee says that it's Enchantment Night, as they enter the Terminal Floor. They go into the Event Square. A guy starts to say that they're the 100th couple of the day, but he quickly stops himself. They leave the Event Square. They go on the gondola in the Round Square. They watch fireworks. Barret says Cloud should havbe gone with either Tifa or Aeris. Cloud acts skeptical. Barret thinks that Cloud wants Marlene [...]. Barret says that he wishes Marlene could be with him instead of Cloud. He then shoots at the fireworks. They go back to the Terminal Floor. They chase Cait Sith and whatnot. Cait Stih give the Keystone to Tseng. Cait Sith blackmails Cloud and Barret. End date.

List all monsters that will morph into a source.

8-Eye
Dragon Rider
Killbin
Heavy Tank
Bagnadrana
Unknown
Unknown 2
Unknown 3
Serpent
Bad Rap
Poodler
Spiral
Armoured Golem
Miximum Kimaira
Screamer

How? My if I unequip all Materias on my level 100 Cloud, then he will NOT have 9999 HP, I'm sure. And there's no HP sources... rigth? However... I mean beating him without Lucky 7s OR Caith Siths cheap metods. And I want that to be answered... do you think it's possible or not?

Then I don't think it's posssible. There could still be another way that I haven't thought of yet though.

There is no GameShark code to revive Aeris. Revive means "to return life or conciousness to.[/i] All you're doing with GameSHark is artificially putting her back in your party.

mr. anderson
07-20-2004, 10:33 PM
how many items,weapons,armors,accsessories,and materia blocks in the game can you get from winning or finding in the game(execluding the gold saucer)

Ultima Shadow
07-20-2004, 10:54 PM
Ok, take this one! Why did Cloud never eat a cookie in FFVII!? Dosn't Cloud like cookies? :(

Trumpet Thief
07-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Ok, take this one! Why did Cloud never eat a cookie in FFVII!? Dosn't Cloud like cookies? :(

Please, extreme questions are one thing, but don't kill the guy!

Ultima Shadow
07-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist. :D
Ok, Omnipotent Archmage. You don't need to answere that one.

DMKA
07-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Use a Phoenix Down when Aeris gets KO'd in battle.
OMG HE KNEW! :eek: I didn't think you were that good.

Though I'm not sure wether to believe you or not on the other stuff seeing as you can find the answer to anything and everying about FF7 online, plus you already admited that you have a 'list of all the enemies in the game' and I guess you didn't realize that you already gave yourself away with that. :p

(I have a list of all the enemies in the game. I can turn it into html and post it if you want.)
:p

Riddle me this Archmage... what the hell is the point of equipping Hp<-->Mp switch materia?!?!?!?
To make your limit fill up faster. :p

SomethingBig
07-20-2004, 11:47 PM
There is no GameShark code to revive Aeris. Revive means "to return life or conciousness to.[/i] All you're doing with GameSHark is artificially putting her back in your party.
You know darn well that that's what I meant! Stop stalling and tell me.

Trumpet Thief
07-20-2004, 11:49 PM
I never knew what the hell that Quadra magic materia did. as for the Hp-Mp one, I thought that if someone was to use crappy high Mp spells for no apparent reason for their whole life, then it could be useful. Or to kill yourself with boredom.

CloudDragon
07-21-2004, 12:32 AM
Answer me this correctly and I'll respect you.

What is the name of Barret's daughter?

escobert
07-21-2004, 01:41 AM
How is that wrong?
because you used stuff too look it iup. I could do that with any game and then say I was the master of every game. It just doesn't work.

DMKA
07-21-2004, 04:55 AM
I never knew what the hell that Quadra magic materia did.
It casts whatever spell/summon materia its paired with 4 times in one turn.

Nice one. :cool: I'm anxicious to see the answer he gives.

Dragoon Kain
07-21-2004, 06:07 AM

OOO OOO I KNOW THIS ONE :) nice question.

-N-
07-21-2004, 06:38 AM
*goes and plays Hungry Hungry Hippos* :D

Omnipotent Archmage
07-21-2004, 09:25 AM
You know darn well that that's what I meant! Stop stalling and tell me.

Alright then, I don't know. I have never hacked the game before and have never used GameShark before.

Riddle me this Archmage... what the hell is the point of equipping Hp<-->Mp switch materia?!?!?!?

Learning Limit Breaks when at a high level.

He has no biological daughter, but he took Marlene, Dyne's daughter, as his own.

because you used stuff too look it iup. I could do that with any game and then say I was the master of every game. It just doesn't work.

I made a list of the enemies myself. I put them into an ordered list on an HTML document, and had it memorized.

DMKA
07-21-2004, 09:36 AM
He has no biological daughter, but he took Marlene, Dyne's daughter, as his own.
WRONG! Well actually its partially right but still...

Omnipotent Archmage
07-21-2004, 09:43 AM
WRONG! Well actually its partially right but still...

What part of it is incorrect?

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2004, 10:24 AM
I bet you must totally suck at FF8.

aeris2001x2
07-21-2004, 11:03 AM
man, leave the poor guy alone, enough is enough lol :cool: .

i think your knowledge of ffVII is worthy of being called a master Archmage.

Ultima Shadow
07-21-2004, 11:09 AM
man, leave the poor guy alone, enough is enough lol :cool: .

I will still call him "all knowing guy", not master... until he beats Emerald Weapon the way that he think his impossible. :p

aeris2001x2
07-21-2004, 11:11 AM
but would,nt an all knowing guy be a higher rank then master? even a master dont know everything, just most things. and yeah i would still like an answer too.

p.s- stop stalking me demon! :eek: lol

Ultima Shadow
07-21-2004, 11:17 AM
In my opinion an "all knowing guy" and a "master" is two separate "ranks".
None of them is higher than the other one, they are completely different.
Ofcourse, he could be an "all knowing master" lol.

I will never stop hunting you Aeris! NEVER! Hahahahahahaha :monster:

aeris2001x2
07-21-2004, 11:27 AM
my god, that Elmo creature thing is the stuff of nightmares! :cry:

sephxangel
07-21-2004, 11:56 AM
where the hell is my FF7 disc 2?

a friend of mine probably stole it...

he's had my disc 2 for 2 years now.

Mo-Nercy
07-21-2004, 12:06 PM
my god, that Elmo creature thing is the stuff of nightmares! :cry:
Gosh darn it. It's Cookie Monster! :monster: Elmo's red not blue. :screwy:

aeris2001x2
07-21-2004, 12:13 PM
same thing in my book, they all ascend frm hell 2 burn my poor soul! :eek:

Ultima Shadow
07-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Gosh darn it. It's Cookie Monster! :monster: Elmo's red not blue. :screwy:
Really, that's ME! :monster:

same thing in my book, they all ascend frm hell 2 burn my poor soul! :eek:
And even whorse... we will take your precious FF collection!!!!!

...Yea that's rigth! Not ME but WE! :monster: :grover: :oscar: :count:

aeris2001x2
07-21-2004, 01:30 PM
oh the heavens!!! :eek: :eek: :confused: :cry: :shame: :eep:

what can i do 2. take my soul, anything...but not my FF! what can i do against those four fiends of chaos above me???

Loony BoB
07-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Name all the times that Cloud shrugs (without you forcing him to). If you can manage something like that (which is not detailed on any site yet is still something that can be figured out), then I will be well and truely impressed.

EDIT: God, I'm cruel. Don't think that I'm not already impressed as it is, mind you, I just think all the questions that have been asked were answerable by myself, and even I don't consider myself to be that smart when it comes to FFVII.

Ultima Shadow
07-21-2004, 06:25 PM
oh the heavens!!! :eek: :eek: :confused: :cry: :shame: :eep:

what can i do 2. take my soul, anything...but not my FF! what can i do against those four fiends of chaos above me???
*Old, mysterious panda appears* :fprelax: There's only one way to go...
You must take this holy relic :cookie: to the the cave of cookies and give it to the almigthy banana :banana: . The banana will then learn you the power of catsmile :catsmile: . The four fiends of chaos fear the catsmile... HURRY there's no time to waste... they... they'r coming! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*Panda dissapears*

Ok, one last question from me... what is the max amount of gil?

Zante
07-21-2004, 06:59 PM
How many NPC characters are in the game?

DMKA
07-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Name all the times that Cloud shrugs (without you forcing him to).

How many NPC characters are in the game?
If you can answer those I will indeed be impressed and call you an all knowing FF7 guy.

escobert
07-21-2004, 11:40 PM
I agree with the above statement.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-22-2004, 04:04 AM
Yeah, the Barrets Daughter Question, that was choice. Good luck with that one homie....

mr. anderson
07-22-2004, 05:17 AM
omnipotent archmage, you need to look at this forum more and answer the questions more often.

Loony BoB
07-22-2004, 12:45 PM
I certainly don't blame him if he can't figure those out. :)

DMKA
07-22-2004, 08:17 PM
I do. :)

UltimaLimit
07-23-2004, 12:22 AM
man, leave the poor guy alone, enough is enough lol .

omnipotent archmage, you need to look at this forum more and answer the questions more often.

Has it occured to anybody that Omnipotent Archmage may be lying dead on the floor in front of his computer from a stress-induced heart attack? I admit, I doubted him too, at first, but he seems pretty smart.
Don't kill the guy (unless he swings first :) ).

a friend of mine probably stole it...

he's had my disc 2 for 2 years now.

[OOC]Maybe he's related to my cousin. He still owes me a computer game he promised to give to me three or four years ago and a Rage Against The Machine CD he promised me six months ago.[/OCC]

Crap... was it [ OOC ] or [ OCC ]? Oops...

Raistlin
07-23-2004, 02:49 AM
I just skimmed through this thread. I couldn't force myself to read all the posts.

Mainly, because people are asking incredibly stupid things like "list all the enemies/accessories/weapons/whatever" and then bragging when they've proven that he doesn't know them off the top of his head. Give it a bloody rest.

But also, for the presumption. Having a list of all the enemies, knowing stats and specifics off the top of your head, doesn't make you a master. Not by a bloody long shot. I know a lot of things about the game(even though I haven't touched it in over a year) because I've played it over and over and over again, and not because I have all the info saved on my harddrive.

Proclaiming yourself a master doesn't make you one. For example, Kishi is the known expert of FF7 around here, and he never once called himself a master of the game(at least that I saw). He's respected for his knowledge because he's shown time and again that he has it.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-24-2004, 03:35 AM
Hey, have NO pity for the guy. you show up on a board and proclaim yourself "master" and you set yourself up for this. I still wait for the Barret's Kid answer! *Grin* ANSWER IT!!!!

ForeverZeroUltima
07-24-2004, 06:23 PM
You must take this holy relic :cookie: to the the cave of cookies and give it to the almigthy banana :banana: . The banana will then learn you the power of catsmile :catsmile: . The four fiends of chaos fear the catsmile... HURRY there's no time to waste... they... they'r coming! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok, i am NEVER going to look in this thread ever again...

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 07:13 PM

*Panda dissapears*

Ok, one last question from me... what is the max amount of gil?

But ultima, the master tonberry who has imprisoned the Banana is too strong and i cant find Bahamat in the cave of sandwichs and grapes! i,m so stuck!

Ultima Shadow
07-24-2004, 07:58 PM
But ultima, the master tonberry who has imprisoned the Banana is too strong and i cant find Bahamat in the cave of sandwichs and grapes! i,m so stuck!
Don't worry. Just get a Gold Chicken and go to the island in the southeast corner of the map. There you'll find the ultimate summon FotA (Farts of the Ass).

-N-
07-24-2004, 10:07 PM
I just skimmed through this thread. I couldn't force myself to read all the posts.

Mainly, because people are asking incredibly stupid things like "list all the enemies/accessories/weapons/whatever" and then bragging when they've proven that he doesn't know them off the top of his head. Give it a bloody rest.

But also, for the presumption. Having a list of all the enemies, knowing stats and specifics off the top of your head, doesn't make you a master. Not by a bloody long shot. I know a lot of things about the game(even though I haven't touched it in over a year) because I've played it over and over and over again, and not because I have all the info saved on my harddrive.

Proclaiming yourself a master doesn't make you one. For example, Kishi is the known expert of FF7 around here, and he never once called himself a master of the game(at least that I saw). He's respected for his knowledge because he's shown time and again that he has it.

The Magus
07-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Wow... ok you really ARE a FFVIII all-knowing guy. But exactly how good (battle wise) are you? That's what decide if I call someone master or not.

I believe we are discusing FFVII. <_<

Raistlin
07-25-2004, 04:35 AM
Pfft, this is the FF7 forum. We're too busy raising chocobos to learn Roman Numerals.

Starcrest
07-25-2004, 04:56 AM
when did Roman Numerals come into play at all?

CloudDragon
07-25-2004, 05:39 AM
The day they started putting roman numerals behind Final Fantasy games on their boxes, cases, etc.

Starcrest
07-25-2004, 05:45 AM
oo i understand his meaning now i gotcha.....:riiight:

ForeverZeroUltima
07-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Don't worry. Just get a Gold Chicken and go to the island in the southeast corner of the map. There you'll find the ultimate summon FotA (Farts of the Ass).

*destroys the materia with his own summon, Ni of the Knights*

Starcrest
07-27-2004, 03:13 AM
I think u mean the k-nigits who say NI

aeris2001x2
07-27-2004, 10:25 AM

ahhh, i got ambushed by killer jelly beans who use confuse and lost two of my party members. then i found the fotA but he brainwashed my Gold Chicken who flattened me with slimy egg , and then finished me with an omniroast/feather holocaust attack!
:confused:

oh, where has the Archmage gone?

Ultima Shadow
07-27-2004, 03:13 PM
ahhh, i got ambushed by killer jelly beans who use confuse and lost two of my party members. then i found the fotA but he brainwashed my Gold Chicken who flattened me with slimy egg , and then finished me with an omniroast/feather holocaust attack!
:confused:

oh, where has the Archmage gone?
Ah, that's to bad. :(
However... I just found out that the catsmile is... rigth here... in my pocket... awww, how could I forgot. :laughing: ...erm... hehehe... sorry for your trouble searching for it... :riiight: ...heh... I... think... I have to go... :sweatdrop *runs*

Well, it seems mr Archmage have got tierd of this tread.

Omnipotent Archmage
07-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Yes, I have gotten bored of this thread. You might see me elsewhere, though.

Trumpet Thief
07-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Nice excuse, seriously! :rolleyes2

FinalBob42
07-27-2004, 11:48 PM
If you want one, here is a question:

Is there anything I need to be aware of prior to starting this game?

Some guy I knew said he missed/didn't-get/etc. the materia system and had to start over at the end of Disk 1. What do I need to know to not get stuck like that?!

Raistlin
07-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Some guy I knew said he missed/didn't-get/etc. the materia system and had to start over at the end of Disk 1. What do I need to know to not get stuck like that?!
Half a brain. :rolleyes2

Sefie1999AD
07-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Some guy I knew said he missed/didn't-get/etc. the materia system and had to start over at the end of Disk 1. What do I need to know to not get stuck like that?!Half a brain. :rolleyes2

That, and I'd also suggest you to read the tutorial parts. There are two of them in the game. One is in the inn of Sector 7 (Avalanche's base sector) and one is in Junon.

Starcrest
07-29-2004, 02:41 AM
yeah...i mean come on really it's not that confusing...now FFVIII is...but VII's is simpleness