PDA

View Full Version : advent children on psp only???

omnislasher
07-16-2004, 04:31 AM
so its been announced that advent children is coming out on psp. but please, tell me its coming out on dvd too. I wont be able to stand having to watch my heroes on a juiced up game gear. why must everything have to be a scam to make money, and not just giving the people what they want?? why??? :cry:

kikimm
07-16-2004, 05:21 AM
I'm not 100% sure, so don't get mad if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it's going to be released on psp first, and then on dvd. I'm sure how much later though.

there's no way i'll buy a psp. that's just stupid. I agree with you there. if i can't watch it on dvd, then i don't think i'll watch it at all. or i'll wait for someone to buy a psp, then watch it. ;)

:D

-N-
07-16-2004, 05:43 AM
Advent Children is a MOVIE.

Starcrest
07-16-2004, 06:29 AM
very good. and psp plays movies. i'd b EVER SO PISSED if it only came out for psp

Rainecloud
07-16-2004, 07:31 AM
As the wonderful news updates on EoFF said, the movie is being released on DVD.

Snappie88
07-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Just go to the cinema them ;)

SomethingBig
07-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Square's good name would be ruined if it came out on the PSP only. Advent Children is supposed to come out on DVD, but since the PSP can also play movies, there will also be Advent Children cartridges, or whatever PSP's will play, for the PSP.

DJZen
07-17-2004, 06:39 AM
Square's good name would be ruined if it came out on the PSP only.

If that was all it would take, FFTSW would have ERADICATED THEM.

LionHart
07-17-2004, 11:02 PM
So when is it supposed to be here?

zacks_clone
07-18-2004, 12:18 AM
So when is it supposed to be here?

Winter of this year or next.I believe it will be released summer of this year for japan,meaning winter time here in the states.As far as everywhere else goes,i have no idea,but surly not to long after the US gets it

DMKA
07-18-2004, 05:21 PM
If that was all it would take, FFTSW would have ERADICATED THEM.
Wow...I guess I'm the only one who liked that movie...hell I loved it.

Anyway, no, this isn't true...its already been stated by various sources that its going to have a DVD release, so no to worry.

kikimm
07-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey i liked tsw too. I thought it was a really great movie. not exactly FF, but good anyways.

I hope it comes out in summer in japan, so then we can get it sooner. :hyper: ( i love this smilie)

:D

Ravin
07-25-2004, 02:39 AM
Advent Children is a DVD and I dont think it will be on PSP. Advent Children is a two disc dvd. (one probably has Special features and the movie in the other one) So no, Advent children will not only be avalible on the PSP.

Starcrest
07-25-2004, 04:12 AM
hell I liked tsw also

and, i read somewhere it's supposed to b on psp as well

Ravin
07-27-2004, 04:12 AM
Havent heard that but I dont know about anyone else here but I learned something new! YAY! :D

Starcrest
07-27-2004, 04:26 AM
this is from Game Informers article on the PSP, part with FFAC:

Sony plans to offer movies and music videos on the device. Both the Spider-Man2 movie trailer and in Incubus music video were shown as examples. A short clip from Square Enix's Final FantasyVII: Advent Children was also debuted. Although the movie will last 70 minutes, Sonay says that compression will allow for films just over two hours to fit on one disc.

escobert
07-27-2004, 04:37 AM
Wow...I guess I'm the only one who liked that movie...hell I loved it.

Anyway, no, this isn't true...its already been stated by various sources that its going to have a DVD release, so no to worry.
Yeah I liked it too. *runs and hides*