PDA

View Full Version : This land

Flying Mullet
07-16-2004, 05:04 PM
A good flash animation picking on Bush and Kerry: http://www.jibjab.com/thisland.html

Erdrick Holmes
07-16-2004, 05:08 PM
*vote Kerry*

Rainecloud
07-16-2004, 05:38 PM
I get more concerned about America as each day passes.

Logan
07-16-2004, 06:08 PM
"you got that botox,"

"but hey I still got three purple hearts"

God bless America.

Trumpet Thief
07-16-2004, 06:09 PM
*vote Kerry*

I agree, 'cause he won three purple hearts!

Nait
07-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Kerry/Edwards '04

*counts*

Four more months!

On a side-note, I wondered how long it would take before that would migrate over here. Somehow, I just get the feeling that it's a tad more partisan in Bush' favour:

- The 'nucular' thing is not exactly appropriate, it panders to the nutcase descriptivist crowd, and the Kerry campaign hasn't, that I know of, used these particular smears against Bush.
- That Botox thing.
- Kerry only has the Purple Hearts thingie as a line (and Bush' stupidity), whilst Bush has more lines, which are more varied. EDIT: and some of this is because the Bush campaign has used a helluvalot more smear than the opposition.

I can't really say whether this is a Fair and balanced piece, but the tune rocks. Favourite parts:

Kerry: But it's not gonna help you CAUSE I WON THREE PURPLE HEARTS.
That was just masterfully done.

But do you actually "win" medals?
-

Lord Chainsaw
07-16-2004, 07:44 PM
A few days ago this cartoon was working perfectly. I've been trying to watch it again the past 3 or so days but I keep seeing that the site is down.

Is it working for anyone else?

Shlup
07-16-2004, 08:14 PM
A few days ago this cartoon was working perfectly. I've been trying to watch it again the past 3 or so days but I keep seeing that the site is down.

Is it working for anyone else?No, I've tried a couple of times today.