PDA

View Full Version : Mythical Creatures

Giga Guess
07-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Which mythical creature do you believe is the closest representation to yourself?

I believe I'm most like a Phoenix. I'm constantly reinventing myself. Just.....not the whole burning myself.

Martyr
07-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Kraken. Because I live on the water and destroy all ships that come my way.
It's the easiest way to make a living.

Actually, that isn't true. But I knew a pirate once. He got shot. 'swhat happens when you play with guns though, I guess.

What I can really relate to is a giant worm.
Sincve this is an FF related forum, I am, of course, relating to the Final Fantasy 1 Worm! It's got that gaping mouth filled with strings of slime. Probably so gooey and full of disease that you'd get caught in a poisonous web of entraping saliva at the first kiss. (Um... No. I don't know why you may kiss one. It's just a thought.)

Anyway, I have yellow teeth, and I need to get them whitened. That combined with some nasty allergies makes me a Worm mouthed phlegm machine in the mornings. First thing I goptta do every morning is slosh a giant glass of salt water.

So I'm most loke a worm.

Or a medusa. Because when people find out about this stuff, I never hear or see them again. They may as well have been turned to stone upon sight.

I wish I was a poet. Stuff like this can inspire cool metaphors. But I hate poetry. Mostly, I'm a habitual barbarian. I'd bet anything that those Worms are equally uncultured.

DMKA
07-19-2004, 04:30 AM
The Human.

Martyr
07-19-2004, 04:38 AM
He said mythical though. Or is there something you know that I don't?

DMKA
07-19-2004, 05:03 AM
So humans don't count? Whys that?

Eh, I'll go with the mutant ninja turtle then.

Mo-Nercy
07-19-2004, 05:16 AM
Dragon. Not the ugly fat western dragons that breath fire though. I'm talking about the long asian dragons. Why? According to the chinese zodiac, I'm a dragon.

And I like dragons.

Mr. Graves
07-19-2004, 05:44 AM
Aardvark?

Silmaril
07-19-2004, 05:49 AM
I kinda think like I'm like a dragon. Those kinds which fall asleep for centuries and are roused suddenly into a terrible ire. I'm usually reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally quiet until something pisses me off. then i start screaming and throwing things, usually at people.

fire_of_avalon
07-19-2004, 06:44 AM
I want to be ire.

Or a mutant ninja turtle. I want to be the blue one.

gokufusionss1
07-19-2004, 09:38 AM
griffin, two noble creatures in one.

nik0tine
07-19-2004, 09:42 AM
a pacifist.

i am assuming they would be considred mythical creatures of old because there arent any of them left.

sephxangel
07-19-2004, 11:11 AM
I would sayI would be a Faery, cause i love them so much.

Mikztsu
07-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Probably an Eskimo, maybe because it's the closest thing to human.

Polaris
07-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Unicorn... they are so cute or a sorceress (I think they are mythical but I'm not sure)

Ultima Shadow
07-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Mythical creature representation: Dragon or Gargoyle.

Want to be: Wisard (a young one, not one of those old fools).

Favs: Dragon and Lich.

Iceglow
07-19-2004, 03:48 PM
the mythical creature that represents me has to be the fallen angel. Nothing to do with hell but many of the supposed fallen angels simply left heaven to be alone free of constraints they wandered though the world sometimes dealing death othertimes granting life. it suits me

SomethingBig
07-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Dragon. Not the ugly fat western dragons that breath fire though. I'm talking about the long asian dragons. Why? According to the chinese zodiac, I'm a dragon.

I, too, am a dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac, and I have most of the traits. I have the bolded traits and I don't have the striked traits.

"People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest(usually), sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money(even though I don't like to) nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters."

*Winks at the Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters*

Palindrome
07-19-2004, 06:13 PM
http://igloo.its.unimelb.edu.au/funny/backup/rabbit.jpg

I would be the legendary tiger-rabbit. Feared by all as the crouching tiger hidden rabbit. It's rabbitish cuteness lures in unsuspecting pray. Then the tiger leaps out and devours it's foe.

Rase
07-21-2004, 07:58 AM
Well, hmmm, I'd be a werewolf, mostly because wolves rule.

Kikyo
07-21-2004, 08:27 AM
a jackalope

Shlup
07-21-2004, 09:17 AM
I would be a, uh... A mermaid because then I could have all the sushi I want, and it would be super fresh.

DeBlayde
07-22-2004, 06:53 AM
according to the Chinese Zodiac, Dragons are also very attractive to the opposite sex. I happen to be a Metal Monkey born in the hour of the Rabbit (which actually very accurately describes me), but I'm already married to a gorgeous and loving Rat, so too bad.

thus, my mythical creature would be a Kappa. Even though they're Japanese. I really love water, I'm incredibly mischevious when I've a mind to be, but also incredibly helpful (when I've a mind to be).

Rase
07-22-2004, 06:59 AM

I just noticed this and had to comment.

What is your definition of Eskimo?

nik0tine
07-22-2004, 08:24 AM

is it jsut me or have we heard this one before?

Doomgaze
07-22-2004, 08:32 AM
I would be a, uh... A mermaid because then I could have all the sushi I want, and it would be super fresh.

But would YOU be super fresh?

Rase
07-22-2004, 07:49 PM
is it jsut me or have we heard this one before?

Nah, we have. I can't remember when, but I remember it.