PDA

View Full Version : Help with Cloister of trials

Tidus4Blitz
07-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Ok i just started the game but iam stuck on the cloister of trials in
dojose temple i pused the rock thing in to the blue stuff the what do i do?

Ultima Shadow
07-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Found this on a site:

First, touch the wall in front fo you to get started. A new glyph appears to the east. Touch it to make it disappear and a path revealed. Go down those stairs.

Take the glyph sphere from the far right wall and bring it down to the left. Put it in the door, then take it out again once the door opens. Now you'll find another recess along to the left. Put the glyph sphere in it - the wall will slide up, taking the sphere with it. Behind there is the destruction sphere in a little room.

Now go down the corridor to a stone pillar. Put the destruction sphere in it. Now touch the symbols opposite the pillar, and the wall will slide up. In that little room is the Besaid sphere. Take it. Bring the Besaid sphere back up to the first spot where you got the glyph sphere. You just want to put the Besaid sphere out of the way for a moment, and you can't drop it. So stick it here.

Go back to the destruction sphere, take it, and put it into the wall where you got the Besaid sphere from. It'll blow up the wall further along the corridor! You get the Rod of Wisdom from a chest.

Now go back and get the Besaid sphere. Put it in the stone pillar. The wall will open up. You can push the pillar straight forward into a little spot set for it. If you mess up, just go stand on the glowing glyph and the pillar will reset.

Push the Besaid-Pillar in to the center of the room. Wakka will come - he's a Guardian - and you'll go down. You meet the other two Guardians - Lulu (the elegant woman) and Kimahri Ronso. Then Yuna, the summoner, comes out, having finished her trial.

When you emerge from the temple, Yuna gains the aeon Valefor, her first. Only Yuna can use the aeons.

I haven't read trough it myself. but I hope it helps.

Tidus4Blitz
07-17-2004, 04:54 PM
No thats not for djose's temple its when yuna meets a other summoner

Bomber
07-17-2004, 08:11 PM
That was a very good description, Ultima Shadow... Unfortunately, it was for Besaid temple! Here's how you get through Djose Temple (courtesy of the Official Strategy Guide by Dan Birlew)...

-Take the Djose Spheres from the the slots on the right and left, and place them into the two slots on the double doors to open them. Proceed into the next chamber.
-Take the Djose Spheres from either side of the door and proceed to the eastern part of the platform. Place the spheres into the two slots.
-Push the pedestal holding a Djose Sphere under the upside down pedestal to supercharge the sphere.
-Take this supercharged Djose Sphere and insert it into the slot to the right of the cental door. The door opens and reveals a pit of lightning.
-Remove the two Djose Spheres in the eastern wall, and place them on the pedestal. Move to the far west and step on the floor button to reset the pedestal.
-Push the pedestal into the pit of lightning. Use the pedestal to leap across the pit.
-Push the pedestal on the other side of the lightning. Jump back across the pedestal. Use the floor button to the west to reset the pedestal.
-Take the Djose Spheres from the pedestal and return them to the slots in the first chamber.
-Take the supercharged Djose Sphere from the right of the door and put it in the slot left of the door. The floor symbal becomes an elevator. Ride it up to the next level.
-In the next room, push the five pedestals into the wall. Return to the elevator and ride back down.
-Find a glowing spot on the west wall near the floor switch. Examine it to reveal a glyph. Touch it again to reveal a Destruction Sphere.
-Take the Destruction Sphere to the upper level and place it into the central pedestal. Collect the hidden treasure (a Magic Sphere) and go up the stairs to the west.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Ultima Shadow
07-17-2004, 08:43 PM
No thats not for djose's temple its when yuna meets a other summoner
Hehehe... I didn't check it out, I just saw: Cloister of trials, something, guide. Well, Bomber got the coorect one. :)

Tidus4Blitz
07-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Thank you bomer its worked