PDA

View Full Version : What could be anymore annoying...

xxYunalesca
07-17-2004, 05:20 PM
then BENZO?! What the heck man...your out in the Cactuar Nation and all he says "That's the gist of it"...I feel that this is a total tragedy in my life..besides that part of X-2 that is annoying....

AND Publicity!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god..... :mad2:

Err I got to thinking that there is a lot of annoying junk on X-2. What about Rikku's stupid dance thing where she holds her arm up and does the "pulling the horn" technique. I MEAN...JUST WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Commspheres? Is there really any point...other then spying....

Logos? He calls Nooj a girly man...look at himself....

Elma..."It's Elma time!" ring any bells?

*shakes head*

Del Murder
07-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Brother is more annoying than Benzo. Without him you wouldn't be able to help the cactaurs at all!

xxYunalesca
07-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Oh my!! How the hell did I forget brother!? Yeah well...brother lost his mind so I try not to get too upset....but you have to admitt...the cactuar mission is about dumb... :mad:

Triple T
07-17-2004, 07:40 PM
I lost my sanity because of Brother. :(

No seriously, he "dances," loves his cousins and is a bad leader! What a turn off...

square_is_the_best
07-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Benzo wasn't so bad. Shinra pissed me off more than him.

Haven't seen the Rikku dance.

Publicity WAS a pain in the rear.

Commspheres show you some interesting scenes not to mention %

I liked Logos but maybe its because of the dual revolvers.

The Elma thing..no comment

EDIT: Just to correct some thing. Logos calls Baralai a girly man not Nooj.

Dark Jester
07-19-2004, 07:11 AM
Publicity took way too much time for some %. Such a waste. I thought the most annoying thing all game was all the walking you had to do. And yeah, Brother was stupid, though i did oblige him by having yuna squat in his face when he was injured.

square_is_the_best
07-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Thats funny. I'd rather run over him repeatedly while having Rikku stand on his family jewels.

ninja-yuffie
07-23-2004, 05:41 PM
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: I HATE BENZO I AGREE ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS "THATS THE GIST OF IT"
OMG ITS SOOOO ANNOYING I BET HE LOVES MARNALA!

FallenSilence
07-27-2004, 12:43 PM
Shinra is the most annoying character in a video game, ever. He claims to know everything but when someone asks him a question all he says is "I'm just a kid." What a crap excuse! Damn, he pisses me off!