PDA

View Full Version : Simple and Clean -- Instrumental Version??

Bomber
07-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a karaoke or instrumental version of Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean", if such a version exists. I've been searching on WinMX (I was able to find instrumentals for "Eyes on Me", "Melodies of Life", and "Suteki Da Ne"), but I can't seem to find one for "Simple and Clean". Can anybody help me?

Cuchullain
07-17-2004, 10:22 PM
There is an orchestral version on the soundtrack album first disc. I don't think there's a karaoke version, but you can find the chords for the guitar, so I normally use that.

Angel_Rinoa
07-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Hrm I got it for .mp3.. Just ask if you'd still want it (: :tongue:

Sefie1999AD
07-22-2004, 10:10 PM
There is an orchestral version on the soundtrack album first disc. I don't think there's a karaoke version, but you can find the chords for the guitar, so I normally use that.

There is a karaoke version in Hikari Single. The background vocalists still sing (Japanese) lyrics there, but the main singing isn't there, just like in Eyes on Me's karaoke version. I have the karaoke version, but it's over 8 MB, so it's too big for me to upload. Hikari Orchestra Instrumental version in the soundtrack is a great arrangement too, and it's easier to find than the karaoke version.