PDA

View Full Version : Can't find it...

remi07
07-18-2004, 03:03 AM
I tried to get on PlayOnline.com and the page could not be found. So I went to google and typed PlayOnline.com in and it got me to SquareEnix, and from there I got to playonline but it was all just FF11. I can't find anything about FF9 or any of the other FFs. So if anyone could please tell me where to go to get PlayOnline FF9 so I can type in the keywords from the FF9 strategy that would be great.

I hope that made sense. Thanks!

ShivaBlizzard8
07-18-2004, 04:11 AM
I'm not a 100% sure about this, so anyone feel free to correct me, but I don't think that the FF9 part of the site has been active for quite some time. PlayOnline opened right when FF9 came out, and Square did the whole password in the FF9 strategy guide thing to get people to sign up for the PlayOnline service in preparation for the release of FFXI. In other words, 9 on PlayOnline was a gimmick. Therefore, now that most people have already played 9 and 11 is up and running, Square dumped the 9 part of the site.

I played 9 last year, and also was frustrated by the lack of info in the strategy guide because of its relience on PlayOnline. However, I just looked up what I wanted to know on sites like eyesonff.com and figured it all out anyway.

remi07
07-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Oh...that's really sad. I just wanted to know how to watch all of the ATEs in Trino when Steiner, Dagger, and Marcus arrive. oh well, thanks for the info, ShivaBlizzard8.

Modded Logic
07-18-2004, 05:36 PM
It is still there, I was there just a few days ago. I had to register though and then from the "members" page or whatever comes up you can find it from a menu.

Heath
07-18-2004, 07:40 PM
Oh...that's really sad. I just wanted to know how to watch all of the ATEs in Trino when Steiner, Dagger, and Marcus arrive. oh well, thanks for the info, ShivaBlizzard8.

You could always check GameFAQ's. And if you've missed the ATE's in Treno then you can read what you missed from a script online. http://www.eternal-legend.com/ffix/script/201treno.shtml links straight to the Treno section on disc 2. Hope that helps.