PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac Key Words+Personailty

xxYunalesca
07-18-2004, 07:39 AM
I thought this would be interesting because your key termsare what you say a lot..and you probably don't even know!!! :D
Key Words Personailty
Aries- "I am" independence;leading
Taurus- "I have" producing;maintaining
Gemini- "I think" thinking;amusing
Cancer- "I feel" protecting;feeling
Leo- "I will" ruling;respecting
Virgo- "I serve" improving;cleaning
Libra- "I balance" socializing;pleasing
Scorpio- "I desire" controlling;dealing
Sagittarius-"I percieve" exploring;understanding
Capricorn- "I use" organizing;achieving
Aquarius- "I know" reforming;innovating
Pisces- "I embrace" accepting;loving

Zell's Fists of Fury
07-18-2004, 08:34 AM
Meh. That's pretty generic. Of course I say 'I will' alot. But I also say 'I have' 'I think' and 'I am' alot too. SO yeah. There you go.

Erdrick Holmes
07-18-2004, 08:45 AM
I am NOT embracing and loving. THe onlything I'd embrace is a slice of pizza and a woman.

Zell's Fists of Fury
07-18-2004, 11:55 AM
In that order.

Cz
07-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Capricorn- "I use" organizing;achieving

The last thing I organized was pecked to death by seagulls.

Triple T
07-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Key Words Personailty
Taurus- "I have" producing;maintaining

"I have," eh? I've said it a few times, along with "I think"...

Miriamel
07-18-2004, 01:50 PM
In a way, all of these apply to every human being. ^^; Which is the same with most horoscopes. They are so vague that they apply to basically everyone.

Psychotic
07-18-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm a Taurus, and I have not said I have. Oh wait... :D

Rusty
07-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Aquarius- "I know" reforming;innovating

Yep thats me :) I say it all the time....

White Raven
07-18-2004, 03:35 PM
Just an observation, but you seem to enjoy the talk of Zodiac stuff a lot.

In anycase, I don't tend to use the term "I will" very often and I am respecting, but ruling? Don't very at all.

Rye
07-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Cancer- "I feel" protecting;feeling

I do say that a lot. Too much actually. xD

Ouch!
07-18-2004, 07:49 PM
Taurus- I Have
Your natural inner feelings for comfort, warmth and material security can never be denied by you - for these are the basic building blocks of your character. You need a stable, safe and generally unchanging environment to function happily and peacefully.

Your feelings are genuine, warm and caring - with a definite fixity. In other words, you don't like change too much - which makes your relationships very stable. This element of fixity makes you inflexible in many areas. You don't change your mind easily and friends and loved ones will certainly see a stubborn side to your nature.

With respect to money - you do have a tendency to be very conservative and frugal - waste is an abhorrent thing to you, and even the small things that others discard are seen to be of value by you.You generally take a cautious and even mistrusting approach to the world and people around you - until you loosen up enough to take them into your confidence.

One of your challenges in life is to not take things too easy and complacently - you have such a talent with material resources that it would be a shame to waste all that natural potential for achievement.

After reading that, I'd like to say that this kind of stuff is just stupid. I'm nowhere near what that describes me to be. If anything I change more than most people. Throughout my life I've learned to live so that everything was subject to change at any moment. There have been almost no constants in my life that I could ever cling to.

I'm hardly stingy with money. I'm always buying stuff and spending everything I have. Whenever I get money, I buy something with it right away, usually a new video game. The only time I'll ever have large amounts of money on me for a period of time is when I'm saving up for somethings, like the computer I bought in April.

I'm more inclined to agree with the last bit, but it's not one of the things I'd say to describe myself.

Trumpet Thief
07-18-2004, 08:00 PM
I guess that "I feel" fits me.

Psychotic
07-18-2004, 08:25 PM
After reading that, I'd like to say that this kind of stuff is just stupid. I'm nowhere near what that describes me to be.

I'm a Taurus too, and that's pretty much summed me up good :p

kikimm
07-18-2004, 08:27 PM
I don't think I've ever said "I balance" in my entire life.

Eh. I don't exactly like the whole horoscope thing. they all say the same thing, for everyone one of them, in every newspaper, magazine, everything. it might be fun to just have a look, but i never take anything they say about my personality, or anything else, seriously.

:D

Lord Xehanort
07-18-2004, 11:06 PM

I can't remember the last time I used the word 'perceive'. But I am exploring and understanding. (Duh... I'm a bisexual, I have to be exploring and understanding, at least with myself!)

Logan
07-18-2004, 11:12 PM

No. I'm not understanding at all.

Giga Guess
07-19-2004, 01:48 AM
I am....yeah. i find myself saying that a lot. And I am (see?!) very independant, almost to a fault. I embrace does describe me. I do tend to be a loving person.

eestlinc
07-19-2004, 01:56 AM
Libras balance, Geminis think, Scorpios desire, but <a href=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0916291456/qid=1090198569/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-2845472-1852846?v=glance&s=books&n=507846>everyone poops</a>.

CloudSquallandZidane
07-19-2004, 08:32 AM
socilaizing and pleasing is me...

But i only socialize and please, myself and my friends.

Silmaril
07-19-2004, 04:08 PM

I'm independent but i don not lead anyone, anywhere. I'd rather watch other people's futile efforts. And laugh. Often. Loudly.

Iceglow
07-19-2004, 04:20 PM
see being a gemini if I say "I think" my mates all say "Did it hurt?"

then again I am a deep thinker in real life though rarely on the things that truly matter...there I'm a young bull in a china shop

Electric Barbarella
07-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Leo- "I will" ruling;respecting

LOL, that is SO true! ^^;;

Giga Guess
07-19-2004, 05:17 PM

I'm independent but i don not lead anyone, anywhere. I'd rather watch other people's futile efforts. And laugh. Often. Loudly.

HAH! Oh, me too!

-N-
07-20-2004, 01:54 AM
I say "Astrology is crap" a lot. What does that make me? :D

escobert
07-20-2004, 02:23 AM
Virgo- "I serve" improving;cleaning wtf I've never said that. :mad2: and I hate to clean.

nik0tine
07-20-2004, 02:24 AM
Virgo- "I serve" improving;cleaning wtf I've never said that. :mad2: and I hate to clean.