PDA

View Full Version : Deaths

Az Lionheart
07-19-2004, 04:25 PM
this is just another random thread so close it if you need to!
i just wondered how many times (roughly) did you die when playing?
i am just about to taken on Sin and have died 3 times(flux, everay(sp) on the al bed ship and again yunalescas 3rd form)
is that good or bad? :confused:

ShivaBlizzard8
07-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Go or bad is pretty relative - it really depends on how good that is compared to how many time syou normally die during an RPG, I guess. In X, I think I died about 3 times:
Yunalesca
Right before the save point on Mt. Gagazet :mad:
One random time in the Calm Lands when all my characters were rendered confused by a Marburro.

metCloud
07-19-2004, 11:46 PM
Lets see...I remember dying---

2 times on first seymour
1 at the Chocobo eater :shame:
1 at Defender x
1 at Spectral Keeper
1 at Yunalesca
I died a few times fighting BFA because yuna was low lvl.
and I do remember dying once from a bohemoth king (the thing that does meteor after you kill it).

So add the couple stupid deaths I usually get and we get...

12 DEATHS...This was the first time I played though, Ive played though a couple more times without this many.

chu52
07-20-2004, 12:52 AM
too many times, DAMN YOU YUNALESCA/ SIN/ SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOURSEYMOUR /SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR /SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/SEYMOUR/YMOUR/SEYMOUR/ SEYMOUR/seymour

-N-
07-20-2004, 02:52 AM
How'd you die against Yu Yevon?

SpiritWolf
07-20-2004, 05:21 AM
I died once to Wendigo, once to Evare, about 6 or 7 times to Seymour Flux, 3 times to Spectral keeper, one time to sins core, one time to Seymour Omnis and then about 7 times to braskas final aeon and then I accidentally saved over my file when i started a new game :( . I haven't died on my new file yet.