PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy III boss tournment

aeris2001x2
07-19-2004, 07:25 PM
ok here is the ffIII boss tournment

i,m going to do a seperate tournment for all the numbered ff games which will go all the way to the last six, then these best six(except ff1 which will only have 4 finalists) from each ff will do battle in the finals with the other ff games top six ! so please post (or pm me) who u want to 2 go through in each of the bouts! o (i hope ppl reply). u can judge the vote on ANYTHING u like, be it hardness, coolness, character design, personality etc its YOUR choice my friends

ok i admit, i have not completed ffIII, what with my rom being deleted twice and i,m just plain sick of losing data. so this one will be a bit different. i,m gonna do a royal rumble sort of thing. there wil be like 6 groups and the winner of each group will progress to the finals. u just have to vote for the winner in each group.

there will be no seedings and i cant vote personally as i dont have enough info. in the case of a tie i will just roll a dice to decide the sudden death winner. the groups are...

Battle 1
General
Shinobi
Echidna
Landturtle
Kunoichi

Battle 2
Hyne
Scylla
Guzco
Titan
Jinn

Battle 3
Unne
Kraken
Cerberus
Big Rat
Levithan

Battle 4
Goldor
Bahamat
Odin
Dorga
2 headed D(dragon...dog?)

Battle 5
Garuda
Zande
Hekaton
Medusa
Amon

Battle 6
Salmander
Darkcloud
Guardian
Ahriman

so yeah, vote for a winner in each group. deadline is saturday 12am. thanks ppl.

after this, i have only to write up the ffV one...

Ultima Shadow
07-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Haven't played this on... :eek: :( :cry: .
This is the ONLY FF in the series that I haven't even played... so... I can't vote in this one.

...But... I give Bahamut and Leviatan a vote anyway. :D

Rase
07-20-2004, 06:51 AM
Battle 1
Shinobi

Battle 2
Titan

Battle 3
Unne

Battle 4
Bahamat

Battle 5
Amon

Battle 6
Darkcloud

Flashback007
07-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I haven't played this one to so, there will be no voting for me. Unless it's single voting like Ultima Shadow for Bahamat

aeris2001x2
07-21-2004, 11:30 AM
well i guess you could still vote for like bossess from here that r in other ff games (like bahamat or levithan) etc

its a shame they released ffII instead of this really, its pretty decent, though hardly a classic FF.

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 12:18 AM
ok, the results are as follows...

Battle 1

Kunoichi and Shinobi draw...

Shinobi wins sudden death

Battle 2

Titan and hyne draw...

Hyne wins sudden death

Battle 3

Levithan wins

Battle 4

Bahamat wins

Battle 5

Amon and Medusa draw...

Medusa wins sudden death

Battle 6

Darkcloud wins

so the bossess in the finals are...

Medusa
Hyne
Shinobi
Levithan
Bahamat
DarkCloud

thanks for votes.

Ultima Shadow
07-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Wow... this tournament didn't last long. I don't think any of those will stand a chanse in the final tournament.

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 12:48 AM
lol. nor do 1, mainly because most will not even know who they are (hell, i havent seen darkcloud, levithan and shinobi)

Master.Pug
07-24-2004, 11:01 AM
1: Shinobi
2: Hyne
3: Leviathan
4: Goldor (hey, he's THE MAN! he trashes Bahamut and morph's him into a golden trophy)
5: Medusa
6: Ahriman

but hey, why do we do this, Goldor wins either^^

MJN SEIFER
07-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Kunoichi---> His name sounds cool

She is a lady as the name is a type of FEMALE ninja.

I'll get back to you on topic. I never played this much either...

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 04:20 PM
its unfair really since there gonna get slaughtered, not because they suck, but because no one knows them.

anyway, voting has now ended here.