PDA

View Full Version : Give me a break

Tidus4Blitz
07-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Cna someone tell me how to get past that bit when you kill seymore (spelled wrong i know)

UltimateSpamGrover
07-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Give us more information, you fight Seymour 5-6 times in the game

SeeDRankLou
07-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Are you talking about going through the Cloister of Trials in Macalania Temple?

UltimateSpamGrover
07-19-2004, 09:26 PM
That ice puzzle, thats a hard one, go see a walkthrough

Flying Mullet
07-19-2004, 09:27 PM
You just have to kill him.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-19-2004, 09:31 PM
You just have to kill him.

I think hes talking about the Cloister of Trials

Trumpet Thief
07-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Give us more information, you fight Seymour 5-6 times in the game

You mean four times.

Tidus4Blitz
07-19-2004, 10:21 PM
Ok its after you fight seymoru for the first time
yes the ice one

SeeDRankLou
07-19-2004, 11:53 PM
OK. First let me say that this was the hardest cloister of trials for me to figure out, but I did it on my own and I was satisfied by that. So I think you should try a bit more before you read this, it's not that difficult is just loopy and labor intensive. But, if you want the answer:

1: Go down the ramp right by you to the lower floor. Take the Glyph Sphere (the green one) from the middle column.

2: Place the Glyph Sphere into the nearby pedestal. Push the pedestal toward the spike of ice infront of the pedestal. This cause the ice spike to disappear.

3: Now push the pedestal across the room (to the left of the direction you previously pushed it). This will cause a chunk of ice in the floor to disappear, opening up a ramp. Go down the ramp.

4: Take the Glyph Sphere from the pedestal and go to the left side of the room. Place the Glyph Sphere into the slot, which causes the wall to shift upwards, revealing another Macalania Sphere (blue) on the floor above.

5: Go up the ramp and grab the new Macalania Sphere. Go back down the ramp. Place the Macalania Sphere into the pedestal.

6: Push the pedestal to the right so that it stops under the column of ice. A section of the walkway will reappear.

7: Go back up the ramp and grab the Macalania Sphere from below the entrance to the cloister (the one right by where the ice spike was in step 2).

8: Go down the ramp and place the Macalania Sphere in the column of ice on the left. Another portion of the walkway appears.

9: Go up the ramp and grab the Macalania Sphere right by the ramp, which causes the ramp to disappear. Place it in the center column where the Glyph Sphere originally was. And the walkway is complete, a floor switch will appear at the beginning of the walkway. If you wish not to get the Destruction Sphere, then simply walk up the ramp, DON'T step on the floor switch, and exit. But I would suggest you get the Destruction Sphere, so....

10: Go up the ramp to the walkway and step on the floor switch, this causes the pedestal, with a Macalania Sphere in it, to teleport right next to you, and causes the section of the walkway furthest from you to disappear. Take the Macalania Sphere from the pedestal and push the pedestal down the ramp. This causes the pedestal to be teleported into an ice spike hanging from the ceiling, which happens to hold the Destruction Sphere.

11: Go down the walkway ramp and step on the floor switch by the first column to teleport the pedestal to where it originally was, with the Destruction Sphere in its slot. Take the Macalania Sphere that Tidus holds and place it into the slot on the wall under the newly disappear section of the walkway. This causes the ice spike to reappear.

12: Take the Macalania Sphere from the center column and place it in the slot right by the lower ramp, which causes the ramp to reappear.

13: Push the pedestal into the ice spike, and then down the ramp. Take the Destruction Sphere from the pedestal, and place it in the slot on the left where you placed the Glyph Sphere before. A purple line will form and break ice covering a chest behind you. Open it for a Luck Sphere.

14: Go up the ramp and get the Macalania Sphere that caused the ice spike to appear. Go down the ramp, place it into the pedestal, and push the pedestal to the right to make a section of the walkway reappear.

15: Go up the ramp, take the Macalania Sphere right by the ramp and place it in the center column to reform the walkway, again. Now exit. DON'T step on the floor switch or else you will have to reform the walkway yet again.

I think that's everything, if I missed something I think you can probably figure it out.

chu52
07-20-2004, 12:51 AM
www.gamefaqs.com

Tidus4Blitz
07-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Thank you what do i get if i do get the Destruction Sphere? also is they any other
cloister of trials i should know about? becasue that one was HARD!!!!!!

SeeDRankLou
07-20-2004, 09:55 PM
There is Bevelle and Zanarkand left. For me, Macalania was the most difficult to figure out. Bevelle isn't that hard to figure out, it just involves a lot of timing, and it's more difficult to do.

For getting the Destruction Sphere in every Cloister of Trials you do, you can unlock Anima, the aeon that Seymour has. This will also allow you to unlock the Magus Sister, a set of three aeons. They are kind of difficult to control, but once you learn how, they are really really powerful.