PDA

View Full Version : best and lame-est quotes

K-chan
07-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey, sorry if a thread like this has already been done. Anywho, on to the fun stuff, whats your favourite/least favorite quotes in the game?

chu52
07-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Fav: (take a guess *points down to sig*)
Least: Behind You!
I just don't like that one for some reason

SeeDRankLou
07-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Favorite
Donald: Oh what do you know you big ballooka.

Least Favorite
Mmmmm.... .... ..... *pulls random quote out of a hat*
Sora: You're the one that's changed Kairi. (not so much the words but the infliction of his voice)

chu52
07-26-2004, 01:30 AM
Wow this thread is dead. I mean corpes are more lively, do these people really not have fav and unfav quotes? Why Have so few posted, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple T
07-26-2004, 02:02 AM
Favorite: Oh, what do you know, you big balloka? xD

Least Favorite: My heart is strong lololol :D :D :D :D ^___^ =D *beats you with a keyblade*

Ok, I went a little too far with the last one, but I really don't like it. xD

chu52
07-27-2004, 01:06 AM
Fav: Still that one on my sig
Least: So many by goofy, so many by donald, just so many...

kikimm
07-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Favorite: pretty much anything that Riku says. I love his voice, and I think is character is one of the best I've seen in a video game.

Least Favorite: hmm....not that I don't like him, but a lot of the stuff that comes out of Sora's mouth is pretty lame, especially near the end of the game. But tht's expected, and I prepared myself for the corniness. Also, ANYTHING by Goofy and Donald. I love the game, but why those two? They have horibble lines, but thankfully i can barely understand them anyways.

:D

Ravin
07-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Favorite: Darkness is Every Hearts true esscence.

Least Favorite: Deep down inside, there is a light that never goes out!

Michiru
07-28-2004, 03:26 AM
Favorite: Anything the Disney characters say

Least Favorite: Sora's speech near the ending of the game, at first, I didn't mine, but when I died fighting Ansem, hearing it again made me want use my KH disc has a frisbee and throw it out the window.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-29-2004, 12:57 AM
best? I dunno, they weren't really spectacular qoutable qoutes in this game.

the worst? "this ship runs on HAPPY FACES!!!!!" .....Screw you donald. burn in hades.

Pheesh
08-03-2004, 05:44 AM
hmmmm,

fav was never really said but when i first saw it
got me seriously into the game: and dont forget....
you are the one who will open the door

least fav: kairi, kairi, open your eyes.
that was so lame.

mr. anderson
08-03-2004, 09:16 AM
my fav was when you fight riku possesed by ansem he sometimes says ,''behold the power of darkness,''its cool how he says it but i dont like the attack

my least favorite is when donald says, ''this ship runs on happy faces,''that was totally lame

ninja-yuffie
08-04-2004, 01:27 PM
I HATE RIKUS GUTS BUT THE BEST QUOTE COMES FROM HIM "IM NOT AFRAID OF THE DARKNESS"

AND ALSO THE WORST IS ANYTHING THAT WAKKA SAYS HE SOUNDS TOO MUCH LIKE CHAPU!!!!!!!!!!!

Pheesh
08-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Sorry if this is going off the track a bit but how could you hate riku. I can understand disliking certain aspects of him but hating his guts?!?!

I'll quit there or you'll never shut me up.

Unknown_Soldier
08-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Least Favorite : "Sora, Let's take the raft and go! just the two of us!...Just kidding!"
;_; why would she want to leave Riku behind?!?

Favorite : "I've been having these weird thoughts lately... like, is any of this for real, or not?"
Only because it is when he sounds less like Sora and more like Hale Joel, and i <333333333333 Haley Joel Osment ^^

Chibi Youkai
08-14-2004, 05:36 PM
I don't have a real favourite, to think about it.
Least: "This ship runs of HAPPY faces" Need I say anything else?

TasteyPies
08-14-2004, 05:55 PM
Donald: Remember, we can't go anywhere unless you smile!
This ship runs on.....wait...is that a heartless?... hey now you shouldn't... im warning you..AHH ouchOWWW AHHH!!Take th--AHH!*crunch*
MY LEG! NO THAT DOESNT BELONG THERE! NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!
AHHH!!! WHY ARE YOU?! WHAT?! NO!! *gurlgle*

Nuf said