PDA

View Full Version : ff2 weapon question!

zddbmb
07-20-2004, 09:41 PM
in ff2 you can level up your weapon strength by using it. my question is..... are the only weapons in the game the weapons shown on your stat screen? (like- knife,oar,javelin, etc.) i.e. are there any higher weapons of the same category (like in the other ffs- small knife- large knife)?

Martyr
07-20-2004, 11:55 PM
The weapons in the catagory are all there is. If your weapon screen looks like a knife, then it's bonus applies to large knives, small knives, medium sized knives, extra tiny knives and just about any other sort of knife there is.
On the other hand, if you want to use a javelin, then it gets a javelin bonus. Not a knife or sword bonus.

What, exactly, is your question?

DJZen
07-21-2004, 01:45 AM
The answer to your question is yes.

zddbmb
07-21-2004, 01:47 AM
ok. what i mean is- in the other final fantasy there were all kinds of weapons (usually suiting the character in the later ones) i mean are there more than one kind of javelin, are there more than one kind of sword etc?

Martyr
07-21-2004, 04:18 AM
The answer to your quesiont must be yes.

It would be quite a boring game if there were no other weapons. It being an RPG and all... Don't worry. Just ply enough to travel to a second weapon shop.

zddbmb
07-26-2004, 04:08 AM
lol i was just lazy that day, and i had to leave for about a week before i could play again. thanks for your help guys!

DJZen
07-26-2004, 05:27 AM
you couldn't have been terribly lazy. You PM'd me this same question after I answered it here in the thread, then re-asked the question in this thread after I answered your PM.

zddbmb
07-26-2004, 06:12 PM
yes i know- i was in a hurry and saw you were online. i needed clarifacation- i wasnt sure you understood the question. thats the only reason i pm'd u