PDA

View Full Version : "Duo'ing"

VDeity
07-21-2004, 06:00 AM
I played as a PLD/WHM with a RNG/WAR today in Qufim and we were soloing Chain#3 on Worms. I wonder if there are any other higher level worms once we pass the Qufim level, does anyone know of any good places?

Lionx
07-21-2004, 07:48 AM
There arent really any worms after Qufim, its mostly beetles, crawlers, and crabs and sometimes bones after that...most ppl dont like worms unless its in a restricted place because you cannot pull them.

PLD/WHM? O_o

VDeity
07-21-2004, 06:03 PM
LOL yeah I know PLD/WHM is odd, but you know how Rangers like to solo on worms for 200+ or so exp, well my friend had a hard time keeping himself out of range of those powerful Stone II and Stonega spells, and he wanted me to help, but I wanted to level PLD, so I tried my usual PLD/WAR setup, but being up close there just caused more problems. In order to build up my PLD level and still heal him from spells, I switched my subjob to my level 36 WHM, so I had more MP to Cure him with, and the best part.... Barstonra :)

Lionx
07-22-2004, 03:44 AM
Lol could have fooled me..XD Well its nice to know that it works out well in that situation. ^^