PDA

View Full Version : Ending Troubles

GhandiOwnsYou
07-21-2004, 07:30 PM
I just finished the FOURTH playthrough of this godforsaken game. I played three times through, and managed to still lose like 2% each time (no perfect ending). so i got tired of it, cheated, and got my friends 100% save game. I had heard stuff saying that you still had to call tidus in chapter 3, and talk to maechen each time to get perfect ending, even with the 100% new game plus. So I did all that, rammed through the rest of the game hyper quick (easily done, 3 iron dukes and a pair of Toblis double whatevers) and finished it up about ten minutes ago. the issue is, i STILL didn't get the perfect ending. When i Pressed X in teh last farplane glen, the Fayth never showed up. just that little hug from tidus. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!

Barring another playthrough (it was good 1st and second time.....5 is just annoying) i will NOT do that, is there something else i can do in the last dungeon to fix it? or is there somewhere i can download the thing (i have a 56 k, just the perfect additions if possible) any help much appreciated.

Del Murder
07-25-2004, 09:19 PM
Take a look at this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=48079) for help.