PDA

View Full Version : Seymour on Mt Gagazett

Erdrick Holmes
07-22-2004, 02:39 AM
I can't seem to beat this sucker. How the crap do I kill this thing?

-N-
07-22-2004, 02:44 AM
Buy a bunch of Holy Waters and give yourself Zombie Ward. If you have any Zombieproof stuff, that's even better.

Cheap way is to save Overdrives and unleash - especially Aeons will do crazy damage. Other than that, Mighty Guard, Hastega, and attack with Warrior Overdrive. If you don't have Mighty Guard, Shell on all will help against Total Annihilation.

SeeDRankLou
07-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Give Seymour Silence. Give youself Protect and Haste. Life will become much simpler.

-N-
07-22-2004, 03:11 AM
Oh yeah, and Poison him too.

Erdrick Holmes
07-22-2004, 03:14 AM
I didn't know you can Silence or Poison Seymour. I figured all big bosses were immune to stuff like that.

Chrono Duck
07-22-2004, 04:48 AM
This battle reminded me of the Yunalesca battle...or is it the other way around?

Trumpet Thief
07-22-2004, 05:38 AM
If you want, you can battle Belgemine for the Chocobo Feather x 10, then get Rikku's overdrive, and conbine two chocobo feathers to have Super Might Guard given to your whole party, so Total Annihalation doesn't totally annihilate you.

kikimm
07-22-2004, 07:03 AM
ell, i know it's not too helpful, but i really loved the game, so when i got creamed by seymour twice, i just spent a long long time training. then when i faced him again, it was a breeze. and i think he is, like, the only boss who isn't immune to that stuff. poison didn't help me a whole bunch, but it is worthwhile casting. Oh yes, now I remember. I took out bahamut, and he was the one who did a lot of the damage for me. 23,000 I think. Took quite a chunk out of him. ;)

:D

-N-
07-22-2004, 08:19 AM
If you want, you can battle Belgemine for the Chocobo Feather x 10, then get Rikku's overdrive, and conbine two chocobo feathers to have Super Might Guard given to your whole party, so Total Annihalation doesn't totally annihilate you.

Just Shell on all will do. Or if you realy want SMG, Lunar+Light Curtain.

Try throwing the Sifl. It might work. :D

Az Lionheart
07-22-2004, 08:39 AM
all you need is hastaga, holy water/remedy and your aeons on overdrives. i know seymore can kill them in one go but you are able to make one move before he does so why not make it an overdrive?
he killed me first time i faced him but the second time i kicked he ass :D

Mo-Nercy
07-22-2004, 02:08 PM
If you just walk around near the save point and charge up everyones Overdrives, including the Aeons, then there shouldn't be any problem.

Poison does work on Seymour but I'm not sure about Silence.

SeeDRankLou
07-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Silence definately works against Seymour, he has a 50% defense against it. Should you successfully Silence Seymour, you take away like half of his moves. Once he Zombies one of you party memebers, he can't cast Full-Life and kill them. He can't cast Curaga when his HP gets low. He can't cast Flare. He can't cast Dispel when you put up Protect or Shell. So you can keep Protect up when he casts Cross Cleave and Total Annihilation, which always helps. And Poison is also good, I forgot about that.

chu52
07-22-2004, 09:17 PM
GO in with full overdrives, cast hastega on your group, cast reflect on seymour and beat the hell out of the mortichillius, this will eventually start sucking seymours health, and then when mortichillius cast curaga on seymour it will heal one of your guys^^

TasteyPies
07-22-2004, 11:11 PM
STEP 1
Level up
STEP 2
use sphere stuff
STEP3
chop shit stuff up

mr. anderson
07-23-2004, 07:13 AM
all you really nead to do is have your aeons and overdrive bars filled and this battle wont last very long