PDA

View Full Version : Help plz!

Polaris
07-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Okay I've just started playing FF7 and I am impressed! But I'm stuck! Okay I must enter at the Corneo's mantion but how do i do that? I've gave that thing to the bathroom girl and she gave me sexy colonage and a guy told me to go to the Corneo mansion and Cloud must dress like a girl to enter in the mansion but how do I do that!? :mad:

Ultima Shadow
07-22-2004, 11:35 AM
Ok... here's how to do:
From the Wall Market entrance, go to the right to see the Honeybee Inn. Talk to the fat guard and ask where Tifa is. He tells you that she is at Don Corneo's mansion. Go back to Wall Market, and head up two screens through the mansion entrance. Talk to the guard here, and he says that the Don is only interested in girls, so Aeris tells you secretly to dress up as one. Go back down two screens, then enter the shop with the clothes racks outside.Talk to the girl in the counter. You find out about her father and his drinking problem. Go back up one screen, and enter a door to the left, which leads to a bar. Talk to the man sitting close to the exit alone. He is the drunk father of the girl at the clothes shop. When Aeris tells him of your plan, he immediately accepts the job and help help you to design Clouds dress and stuff.

After Cloud tries it on in the fitting room, there's something that still is missing (or something like that) go up one screen, and talk to the small guy near the boxing-house-thing. You must choose to challenge someone in a squatting match. They will explain how to do. No matter if you win or lose... you will still get the thing that's missing.

You should do something like that if I remember coorectly.

UltimaLimit
07-23-2004, 02:05 AM
You only need the wig and the dress. The other crap is optional.

Polaris
07-23-2004, 09:28 AM
I saw Cloud in dress he was so cute! :p But I didn't liek it, to long and he had pigtails! So cutie, cutie, cutie!

Now I am fighting a man in a reactor I died! :whimper: :fpcry: :fpexhaus: :fpsorrow: :fphot:

Oh well! It's called Rufus and puts me ijn a pyramid and I think we must have soft to cure them but I don't! So how do I cure my characters! He paralysed all of them!

Ultima Shadow
07-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Nope, soft won't work. You must hit the character with the pyramid stas to get ride of the pyramid. So next time, attack the pyramid character.

Ultima Shadow
07-23-2004, 05:54 PM
You will also fight another boss in the game that you must use magic to get rid of the bubble, just don't remember who...
The Sea-Dragon-thing that you encounter when saving that girl in Junon.

Polaris
07-26-2004, 09:03 AM
Okay I've defeated the two machines at the lift and then Rufus and then in the motobike but I don't know how to get off the materia (magic) of the other characters! How do I do that? I really need to extract cure from a character!

Ultima Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Just go to the Materia meny, press O, there should be a small list of some different options, chose the the exchange option. :catsmile:

Polaris
07-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Thanx but I've tried everything and I think taht nothing works coz I don't know what you mean...

I go to menu, materia, we have to select a caharacter but I only have Cloud in my team and I don't know how to change the caracter...

Ultima Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:24 AM
...uh... ok..... what's your current position? Outside Midgar yet?

Polaris
07-26-2004, 10:25 AM
no I am at the bridge after the motorbvike scern

Ultima Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Oh, okay. You can change characters when get outside Midgar... so you can't rigth now. Well, do you have any potions to heal with? There shouldn't be much more troubleing battles. :sweatdrop

Polaris
07-26-2004, 10:29 AM
no I don't have potions Hi-Potions I just have Ethers and the stupid Limit break of Aeris!

Ultima Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Ummm... ok... then just run from all the encounters and you should be fine. You've beaten the bridge boss and all riiiigth... then there is no more boss battles in Midgar for now. You should be able to get outside Midgar just fine. :strut:

Polaris
07-26-2004, 10:34 AM
Ummm... ok... then just run from all the encounters and you should be fine. You've beaten the bridge boss and all riiiigth... then there is no more boss battles in Midgar for now. You should be able to get outside Midgar just fine. :strut:

What do you think I have been doing???????????????

Ultima Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:40 AM
Sorry but it have been a while since I played trough FFVII... I don't remember much at this moment. :(

Polaris
07-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Oh well before I defeat Rufus they say to me to press the menu buton and to extrange materia from the other with the square button but I've tried it and it doesn't work!

Ultima Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:52 AM
The Square button!? No, no, no, no, no, no... Open meny, select Materia and then selecta a character. It's here you equip your materia. To the left there's 2 options... customize + something else (can't remember the name of the other option :eep: ) However... you chose... uhm...the option that I can't remember the name of... I think... and then the second option or something. :riiight:

Mo-Nercy
07-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Restart the game (you don't have to save over your current one) and play about half an hour in until you get to Sector 7 after your first bombing mission. After Barret pays you and you agree to take the next job, go south and into the big three storey building, on the first floor you'll find the Beginner's Hall. Teaches you everything in a comical manner. Shouldn't take you long to get the idea, one you understand Materia, you got FF7 in the bag.

UltimaLimit
07-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Arrange, Exchange, Remove All, and Trash are the four options. Go down to the armor materia slots and go left all the way. (Same as choosing Change in battle, go left ALL the way.) Choose exchange. (If you go all the way left from the weapon materia slots you get a menu that shows what your battle menu will be.)

Polaris
07-27-2004, 09:01 AM
I did it! Yupi I defeate them all, it was peiec of cake with cures... before we got off the buliding we are with Aeris, right? So I exchange every magic from her and Red (The one who had cures) and put that into Tifa and Cloud! Ta-daa!

I went to Juno Area and I helped the guy at the house with the bird (I helped finacially coz at the 1st game I lost so i had to fight with the enemy!) and I think that I've found Yuffie... but I don't know what to do more... the guy upstairs of the bird house told me that I need 3000 gils to each battle so do I have to have 3000+3000+3000 etc?

Ultima Shadow
07-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Arrange, Exchange, Remove All, and Trash are the four options. Go down to the armor materia slots and go left all the way. (Same as choosing Change in battle, go left ALL the way.) Choose exchange. (If you go all the way left from the weapon materia slots you get a menu that shows what your battle menu will be.)
Yea, that's how it was... I forgot. :riiight:

Anyway, you don't need to play that game in the "bird house". Just heed to Junon (a big canon thing).

Polaris
08-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Yeah I know I've alreayd played it but it sucks now I'm at Costa Del Sol! Hot, sun, beaches, I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I need to but a house for 300, 000 gil... I almost die, it's really expensive and genova was piece of cake and I alreayd have Summons (shiva, Ifrit, chocobo) and I have lots magic and new weapons... I wanted to go to a big tree but first I need to buy a lot of stuffs! Should I go to the big tree?

Linus J
08-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Yeah I know I've alreayd played it but it sucks now I'm at Costa Del Sol! Hot, sun, beaches, I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I need to but a house for 300, 000 gil... I almost die, it's really expensive and genova was piece of cake and I alreayd have Summons (shiva, Ifrit, chocobo) and I have lots magic and new weapons... I wanted to go to a big tree but first I need to buy a lot of stuffs! Should I go to the big tree?

You dont need to buy the house, and I have no idea which tree you are talking about, I think you should go to North Corel now, just look for a mountain path and then walk it.

Polaris
08-02-2004, 12:28 PM
yueah I know and at the other side there's a biiiiiiigggggggg tree, uit's really big I can see it from the other side of the mountain!!!!!! :p

We must know the secret of the ancient and there's a part where we find the grandpa of Red... when is taht?

Linus J
08-02-2004, 12:48 PM
yueah I know and at the other side there's a biiiiiiigggggggg tree, uit's really big I can see it from the other side of the mountain!!!!!! :p

We must know the secret of the ancient and there's a part where we find the grandpa of Red... when is taht?

that big tree sounds like golden saucer, you can ride there from North Corel, that's where you're supposed to go if you're done in North Corel, then you'll probably get stuck there too :D

Polaris
08-02-2004, 01:03 PM
where we can spend our money playing games?????? And we find Cait Sith????

Linus J
08-02-2004, 01:06 PM
where we can spend our money playing games?????? And we find Cait Sith????

yup, to get further in the storyline visit the battle arena. if you want to stay and play games dont visit the battle arena :p

Polaris
08-02-2004, 01:08 PM
I'm going to the Golden Saucer, I'm going to the Golden Saucer, I'm going to the Golden saucer! YUPIIIIIIII!!!!! I'm so happy, but I thought that it'll be further coz FF7 only has 3 cds... Oh well... I'm going to the Golden Saucer!

Jolts
08-02-2004, 02:04 PM
You get to explore almost all of the planet on disc 1 (some places can't even be revisited). Disc 2 is more of a plot and story line thing, then disc 3...

Disc 1 seems to take a while, and then I tend to just breeze right through disc2. Does anybody else think disc 2 was too short?

sephxangel
08-02-2004, 02:21 PM
i was surprised by how short it was...it's nothing like VIII or some of the others....

Polaris
08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
the cds of FF8 weren't that long, the longest was the 2nd, the shorter was the 4th! But I am enjoying playiong FF7 it's not like FF8... Shiva is much cute at FF8!

Jolts
08-02-2004, 02:30 PM
All the discs for FFIX are too long (I never particularly liked that one...too much talking, not enough fighting), and the FFIX Shiva "jiggles" :lol:. Disc2 for FFX was the shortest of them all...since it doesn't exist :D.

Polaris
08-06-2004, 05:55 PM
okay i went to gold saucer, then to the land of nanaki then to niblehim ans I am at Mt. Nible but I found a monster who name is 'Materia Keaper' and he defeated me so now I am blocked... I have 1100 hp and over 150 MP at my team and the good weapons and amulets and evreything good so I can I defeat him... oh and I have Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Chocobo and another one that I don't rememebr so plz HE
LP!!!!!!

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Well, I never had any problem with Materia Keeper. So... what can I say? Give it all you got.
And equip the E-Skill materia on someone to learn Trine (a very usefull thunder ellemental magic).
Also, did you get Vincent? (the hidden character in Sephiroths house.)

Maxico
08-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Did you remeber to get vincent in nibleheim?

Polaris
08-06-2004, 06:02 PM
where?????

Jolts
08-06-2004, 06:07 PM
If you do get Vincent before fighting Materia Keeper, and he's in your party during that battle and he's still on his first limit (Galian Beast), DO NOT let him use his limit. Galian Beast uses a very powerful, fire-based attack, but Materia Keeper absorbs fire (I found out the hard way).

Polaris
08-06-2004, 06:10 PM
yeah yeah pk but it's in the mansion that I win him?

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 06:10 PM
If you do get Vincent before fighting Materia Keeper, and he's in your party during that battle and he's still on his first limit (Galian Beast), DO NOT let him use his limit. Galian Beast uses a very powerful, fire-based attack, but Materia Keeper absorbs fire (I found out the hard way).
However... if you let him learn Death Gigas... then Materia Keeper will be pice of cake.

yeah yeah pk but it's in the mansion that I win him?
Yea, that's rigth.

Polaris
08-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Where Ultima Shadow?????

Jolts
08-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Yep. Search around for a safe. The combination is 36, 10, 59, 97, but if you wanna' find it yourself, go to the left side of the entrance room and look at the white piece of paper on the floor for clues.

However... if you let him learn Death Gigas... then Materia Keeper will be pice of cake.
That's why I specified not to use Galian Beast.

Polaris
08-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Thankx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *squezze him*.. opps sorry... eh eh eh thankx!

Jolts
08-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Don't get too excited, there's more than that. I just pointed you in the right direction.

Ultima Shadow
08-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Go up the stairs and then to the left. There's a room with a safe in it.
You get 20 sec to enter the coorect code.

Turn Right: 36
Turn Left: 10
Turn Right: 59
Turn Right: 97
When entering the numbers you must not pass the number that you will enter.
ex: If you'r about to enter the 10... if you by mistake go down to 9 before entering 10, then you'll have to start all over again.

Once you do that, you have to fight a boss called Lost Number.
When you beat it, you'r given Cosmo Memory, Red's fourth-level
limit break.

Go back to the safe and get the Odin materia and the basement key.
With the key, go to the basement, the first door you see. Open it and there is a coffin.
Go to the coffin, and keep talking to him until he won't talk anymore. Leave and on your way out he will ask if he can join you.

Polaris
08-06-2004, 06:34 PM
yeah and that's a lot, I thought that I'd get Vincent really after it... Eh eh eh thankx again!