PDA

View Full Version : Strongest Characters

Rinoa Lover
07-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Hello everygamers of Final Fantasy VII I have made a Poll with the Characters and I will know who wins that match on the battle of the strongest warrior. Mine is the Cloud strife I love him because he is the sword fighter and I love Sephiroth either but he is not a good guy he is the bad guy of the Final Fantasy VII world. Alright choose your strongest Character you like and Vote it for me. And why you like it that character. Ok I am done and if I know something about Cloud I will write it.

Zante
07-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Cloud is definitely the srongest character. Nothing beats omnislash.

Triple T
07-22-2004, 05:49 PM
My Cloud is the "strongest" character, but back in Disc 1 Aeris was the strongest, magic-wise.

Dragoon Kain
07-22-2004, 11:31 PM
CID! cloud was stronger i think but i like cid more :p . plus hes the closest thing to a dragoon that 7 has and even shares the same last name as the greatest ff character of all time (take a guess at who :D ).

UltimaLimit
07-23-2004, 02:03 AM
On the first 2 discs, Sephiroth will kill all of them put together. But on disc 3 he's pathetic. I can kill him in about three turns. (Bizarro Sephiroth takes longer cuz he has all those stupid arms and stuff, so I just attack everything. Ultima rules.)

GhandiOwnsYou
07-23-2004, 02:21 AM
yeah, it depends. Seph owned them all throughout most of the game, but cloud was the beast at the end

mr. anderson
07-23-2004, 04:23 AM
same here sephiroth would of killed my party until late disc2/disc3 because i killed jenova,bizzaro and safer in about 5 minutes

Del Murder
07-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Cloud is definitely the srongest character. Nothing beats omnislash.