PDA

View Full Version : PixelGlamoured signup

CloudySky
07-22-2004, 10:56 PM
This thread was inspired by the thread of Snowman and by fact that people find FF and anime characters more attractive than real people and because of that they are called perverts.
We, signing up here, declare that FF and anime characters are attractive and we are not perverts but PixelGlamoured.
Everyone who agrees, sign here and post your opinion of what PixelGlamoured could be: a club, clan or...

Dingo Jellybean
07-22-2004, 11:08 PM
When you are obsessed with something for so long, eventually whatever you find in it is attractive. In some instances, yes, pixelated characters are more attractive than real people because they are created to match the tastes of what people think is attractive.

In the case of Final Fantasy, generally the "good looking" characters have an Asian descent to them. Though in real life, to me anyways, this is pretty far from the case.

No, I don't think anyone who likes Squall or Rinoa are perverts...but I think this goes without saying, but I'll say it anyways: It's preferred that you find a real life mate, since pixelated characters are not real.

Chaos
07-22-2004, 11:13 PM
Well, I think some pixel characters are good looking, however I'm not attracted to them. I think being atchally attracted to a drawing or a collection of dots is really rather...well....crap to be honest.
*shrugs* My opinon only, if you all want to go drool at characters then Im not going to stop you.

Oh well. I much prefer flesh and blood people. Much more things you can do with them. ;)

Chaos

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 12:20 AM
http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/characters/wmage.gif

OH MY GOD! White Mage from FF1 is SOOOOOOO HAWT! I'm in LOVE! So So SO Sexy! Yeah! :love:

:rolleyes2

Casey
07-23-2004, 12:22 AM

OH MY GOD! White Mage from FF1 is SOOOOOOO HAWT! I'm in LOVE! So So SO Sexy! Yeah! :love:

lmao. Ditto.

Triple T
07-23-2004, 12:23 AM

No, White Mage from FF3 is more sexy even though they're the same sprite! :o

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 12:27 AM
No, White Mage from FF3 is more sexy even though they're the same sprite! :o

http://www.nuklearpower.com/images/8bitcast/castwm.gif

That's FF3 White Mage.

AND DAMN IS THAT HOT TOO! SOMEONE CONTROL ME, I'M DROOLING ALL OVER MY MONITOR I THINK IT MAY BREAK! :love:

Lord Xehanort
07-23-2004, 12:29 AM
I'm in for this club! We need a blinkie or animated gif or something made by Baloki, just like the Trinity does. And a website made by somebody cool, just like the Trinity does. Maybe Psy could make the website...

SeeDRankLou
07-23-2004, 12:30 AM
It's preferred that you find a real life mate, since pixelated characters are not real.

:confused: :confused: What??? But, but...Squall and I are engaged, moving to Canada in October and getting married November 18. What are you talking about not real, it's not like he's a dream of the fayth or anything??? Gawww...that was in a video game, come back to reality man.

[Please note the use of sarcasm above]

If they didn't look good, we wouldn't want to look at them, so of course they look good. If you think they're attractive, fine. If you do dirty things by yourself whilst thinking of them, we have a small problem. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

SeedRankLou

Triple T
07-23-2004, 12:31 AM
http://www.nuklearpower.com/images/8bitcast/castwm.gif

That's FF3 White Mage.

AND DAMN IS THAT HOT TOO! SOMEONE CONTROL ME, I'M DROOLING ALL OVER MY MONITOR I THINK IT MAY BREAK! :love:

OMG that's so hot too! I'm jealous that you got her first! :(

EDIT: BAoTW hotness:
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/baotw/BAoTWnewscreen.JPG

As you can see by this pic, all BAoTW members are sexy in a pixelated form. xD I'm the hawt one behind the counter. ;)

Ok, that' enough....

Lord Xehanort
07-23-2004, 12:35 AM
You leave Squall alone, SRL! He's mine! Just like Riku! That's right, I'm in bigamous homosexual relationship. Of course, I have a monogamous heterosexual relationship with KId, too. Ohhhh, Kid. I love ya, baby!

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Maybe Psy could make the website...

Well, this may be considered advertising but I hope not as it's relevant, but anyway, I already have an LJ community (http://www.livejournal.com/community/hawtnakedffpix) all about stuff like this, with such celebrity EoFF members as me, Denmark, Rye, Levian, Ryu, and also it used to have Misfit and Shoyku in it!

Anyway, it has such hardcore pics as this one of Aeris in it:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/psychoticville/aerispr0n.jpg

I drew it myself. I dunno if I'm allowed to post it on EoFF, as it's kinda too.... kinky.

EDIT: I'm the sexy one on the ladder in Mr T's post. :D

SeeDRankLou
07-23-2004, 12:46 AM
You leave Squall alone, SRL! He's mine! Just like Riku! That's right, I'm in bigamous homosexual relationship. Of course, I have a monogamous heterosexual relationship with KId, too. Ohhhh, Kid. I love ya, baby!

Me leave Squall alone?? I saw him first. You need to look in the mirror when you say that.

*get in The Boy Is Mine fight with Ansem*

LOL.... :love:

Besides, Riku is much more your type. And you're close in age to one another.

Lord Xehanort
07-23-2004, 12:46 AM
No, Psy. The one on the ladder is me. See the cape and the Vampire Slaying Sword? You're the Walrus.

Casey
07-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Well, this may be considered advertising but I hope not as it's relevant, but anyway, I already have an LJ community (http://www.livejournal.com/community/hawtnakedffpix) all about stuff like this, with such celebrity EoFF members as me, Denmark, Rye, Levian, Ryu, and also it used to have Misfit and Shoyku in it!

That is disturbing...... :eek:

square_is_the_best
07-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Sure I want to sign up. You guys can fight over Squall and Riku. I'll be over here with Yuna.

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 12:52 AM
That is disturbing...... :eek:

Waaaaay over your head :rolleyes2

Lord Xehanort
07-23-2004, 12:56 AM
Me leave Squall alone?? I saw him first. You need to look in the mirror when you say that.

*get in The Boy Is Mine fight with Ansem*

LOL.... :love:

Besides, Riku is much more your type. And you're close in age to one another.

Oh nuh-uh, boyfriend! I know you didn't just say that to me! You want some of this?! Huh?! HUH!?!?! *gets in catfight with SRL* You goin' down, biatch! *rips SRL's hair out* Ha! You ain't pretty no more! That'll teach you to go feelin' up on my man! *snap snap snap* C'mon, Squally, let's go to your dorm room with Rikky! *leaves*

SeeDRankLou
07-23-2004, 01:01 AM
*rips SRL's hair out*

You are lucky that was weave Ms. Thang. *slaps Ansem*

.....LOL

Oh you have much more black girl in you than I do. I come from the south, this is how we handle things.

*Ansem* :shoot:

Now Squall, lets leave all that insanity go over here to a happier place. *leaves*

Lord Xehanort
07-23-2004, 01:12 AM
How you be shootin' up on me while I's rockin' up in bed with my boyeez? Is your head so empty you be thinkin' I didn't lock the door behind me? You best watch where you pointin' that thang, or else you gonna shoot up Squally, ya ho-bag! You best be nyce if you want some of his fiine package!

NOTE: This is not meant to be sterotypical nor offensive. I live in the middle of the ghetto in Flint, MI. Girls speak this way. I apologize for any offense I may have caused.

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 01:14 AM
I think I speak for everyone here when I say:

What the crap?

Triple T
07-23-2004, 01:17 AM
Wow... the first time I see a "gay fight" over pixelated characters... It kinda makes me wonder how people can like pixels...

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 01:21 AM
Wow... the first time I see a "gay fight" over pixelated characters...

You're new around here, aren't you?

Triple T
07-23-2004, 01:25 AM
You're new around here, aren't you?

You're saying there'll more? xD

SeeDRankLou
07-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Wow... the first time I see a "gay fight" over pixelated characters... It kinda makes me wonder how people can like pixels...

Happens all the time. Though usually it's more a mixed crowd, not very often exclusively homosexuals fighting.

It's not that hard to imagine someone thinking an FF character is attractive. For example, I compare somone googling over Yuna in FFX-2 to someone googling over a Playboy magazine. They're just looking, you can't have either one of the girls, whether it be pixels or flash photography. It's the same thing. And there's a difference between finding someone attractive and being attracted to him/her.

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 01:33 AM
I compare somone googling over Yuna in FFX-2 to someone googling over a Playboy magazine.

Yeah, but the difference is that doing one is likely to get you beaten up, have your lunch money stolen, thrown in a trashcan, and then maybe have your pants stolen. The other is gonna make people give you hi-fives. Which they'll regret the minute they realise what they touched.

Erdrick Holmes
07-23-2004, 01:56 AM
Oh brother, now look what you've done.

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 01:59 AM
Oh brother, now look what you've done.

I'm not your brother and I didn't do anything. Del did. Or someone did. I liked it better in Gen Chat. :(

sephxangel
07-23-2004, 02:11 AM

Anyway, it has such hardcore pics as this one of Aeris in it:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/psychoticville/aerispr0n.jpg

I drew it myself. I dunno if I'm allowed to post it on EoFF, as it's kinda too.... kinky.

EDIT: I'm the sexy one on the ladder in Mr T's post. :D

damn if i was only a lesbian....
xD

square_is_the_best
07-23-2004, 02:31 AM
Yeah, but the difference is that doing one is likely to get you beaten up, have your lunch money stolen, thrown in a trashcan, and then maybe have your pants stolen. The other is gonna make people give you hi-fives. Which they'll regret the minute they realise what they touched.

Yeah but they don't have to know..... :shifty:

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 02:35 AM
Yeah but they don't have to know..... :shifty:

Oh, but "they" already know. "They" know everything that you do. "They" are all-powerful, and ever-present. "They" are watching you RIGHT NOW.

Run cakes_are_the_vest! RUN FOR YOUR VERY LIFE! And all who posted in this thread of debauchery!

EDIT: FINE! DO I GET A KISS NOW?

Denmark
07-23-2004, 03:00 AM
*debauchery

you FOOL.

square_is_the_best
07-23-2004, 03:00 AM
God you're psychotic, Psychotic. But I guess we are all a little psychotic, right Psychotic? I'm glad to know that there are other people who are as psychotic as me, like Psychotic.

Psychotic
07-23-2004, 03:08 AM
God you're psychotic, Psychotic. But I guess we are all a little psychotic, right Psychotic? I'm glad to know that there are other people who are as psychotic as me, like Psychotic.

Look claire_is_the_chest, I've told you before: NOT WHEN I'M WITH MY FRIENDS. Alright?

Denmark
07-23-2004, 03:35 AM
EDIT: FINE! DO I GET A KISS NOW?

yes. only not from me. from BallyBakaNekar.

Triple T
07-23-2004, 02:03 PM
from BallyBakaNekar.

Poor BallyBakaNekar :(

Baloki
07-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Poor BallyBakaNekar :(

;)

I think I have a day free in my calendar :D

Pure Strife
07-24-2004, 12:29 AM
If one were to get a full-on chubby over Spongebob would one be allowed to join this organisation, or does it have to be anime/FF chars?

CloudySky
07-24-2004, 01:49 AM
OK, let me summarize this
Signed up, or full members of PixelGlamoured (culb, clan, ?) list as for now:

CloudySky
Psychotic
noname
Triple T
Ansem
SeedRankLou
square_is_the_best,

Still thinking?
sephxangel
Denmark
DSL
Pure Strife
Olly

I still hope Snowman, aeris2001x2, Xander, Ultima Shadow, omnislasher, Fuzakeru, §håd0w ?, ALAN, TasteyPies, Doom, Lionheart Griever, *ETERNAL FANTASY* will sign up.

I compare somone googling over Yuna in FFX-2 to someone googling over a Playboy magazine.

Well that piece by Psychotic is so true, makes we wanna cry… so true…

Almost forgot, I claim Edea, Paine, Lulu and… Tidus, because nobody wants him, but if smbd would want, I would give him away…

Let’s decide what it will be. Ansem thinks we need a cool site. What about others?

Triple T
07-24-2004, 02:01 AM
;)

I think I have a day free in my calendar :D

You lucky dog... you... ? xD

(culb, clan, ?)

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it an organization or a party...

CloudySky
07-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it an organization or a party...

That's the point! How would you call it? lol

Triple T
07-24-2004, 02:11 AM
Well there'a already members of other organizations here... xD Psy, Ansem and I are in the BAoTW in the "in" group, and Denmark and Pure Striffe in the "still thinkg "group" are also in the BAoTW. :p Maybe a club? xD

CloudySky
07-27-2004, 07:21 PM
It's decided, PixelGlamoured will be the EoFF county (Japan included). Vote for it!
And I really wanna know where this thread was moved and when. I remember I posted it right here...

Psychotic
07-27-2004, 07:33 PM
Oh, I'm not a member anymore. I had a bust up with other members. Like Triple T. We had a fight about whether stars should be white or purple (purple) and then he hit me a few times so I quit bye.

CloudySky
07-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Psychotic, don't leave! Triple T can't be that strong to make you any damage by hiting only a few times. You should reconsider that! We'll have a funniest land in EoFF!!!

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2004, 07:01 PM
TTT hit Psy?!? HEATHEN! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!! *sends army of Heartless to slaughter TTT* *attacks TTT with Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, Sonic Blade, 7-hit ground combo and 7-hit Air Combo with the Ultima Weapon and Chef's Knife*

And, PixelGlamoured should be a society. Not county. It's a group, not a place.

And, if blitzballstar01 ever comes back to EoFF, she'll want Tidus.

escobert
07-28-2004, 07:08 PM
Well, I think some pixel characters are good looking, however I'm not attracted to them. I think being atchally attracted to a drawing or a collection of dots is really rather...well....crap to be honest.
*shrugs* My opinon only, if you all want to go drool at characters then Im not going to stop you.

Oh well. I much prefer flesh and blood people. Much more things you can do with them. ;)

Chaos

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2004, 07:17 PM
Yo, TTT! Who's who on your BAoTW pic?