PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X - stuck!

Depplyinlove
07-23-2004, 05:39 PM
I have been stuck on the same bit now for about 3 days and i just cant get past it. Its the Hi' ieam highway, I can get so far and then i get killed is there anyway of getting past all the monsters and make it to the next save point without getting killed? Please give me some tips i am getting desperate! Thank you xxx :confused: :) :confused:

Az Lionheart
07-23-2004, 05:59 PM
this should be in the FFX forum so post it there. i am sorry but i dunno where you are talking about so can you be more detailed.Thanx :p

Ultima Shadow
07-23-2004, 06:00 PM
This could just have been posted in the FFX forum. As for your monster trouble, you can always "run" from the battles if you encounter to strong monsters. You can also simply "level up" close to your current save point and save after every battle until your characters are strong enough.

m4tt
07-23-2004, 06:30 PM
FFX forum we go!

gokufusionss1
07-23-2004, 07:09 PM
you'll just have to level up around the save point until your strong enough to make it all the way, you may have to invest some time.

chu52
07-24-2004, 07:03 PM
Find a weopon with the counter ability, that is the best

xenapan
07-25-2004, 05:58 PM
touch the save point after every battle. (you dont need to save. just touch it, then hit cancel) and that will restore you to full health. also try to remember the tutorial notes that you were given. auron/khimari for armored fiends, tidus for fast ones, lulu for magicals, wakka for flying ones. learn to use your breaks and things like dark attack.

Depplyinlove
07-25-2004, 06:04 PM
ok thanks i think i got that. XD Sorry i posted it in the worng place. If i touch the save point doesnt that mean i have to go back to the crystal ball kinda thing and then i will have to fight even more, is that right? Anyway thanks and hopefully i will get to the travel agency (hopefully)

xenapan
07-25-2004, 06:19 PM
no. you sit next to the save point and level up till you are confident you can walk all the way to the end of the highroad without needing to save (also heal BEFORE battles using the menu, abilities, then get yuna to heal everyone close or to full health. it helps alot)

Depplyinlove
07-27-2004, 03:48 PM
thank you! I finally did it at last (even though i did escape from a few of them) lol XD I am now trying to defeat the fiend at the operation place. XD

ninja-yuffie
08-04-2004, 10:34 AM
no offence but u shoulnt b getting stuck on this do u run away from battels?????

just FLEE FROM THEM