PDA

View Full Version : CC: lvl.7 summons --> how to get em?

Master.Pug
07-23-2004, 06:50 PM
I've read that you can get em from those elemental-boss-enemies in the last dungeon (Terra Tower)!
I'm fighting the yellow one for half-an-hour and it won't use Golem!

Is there a way to trigger those enemies to unleash their summons??

edczxcvbnm
07-24-2004, 01:17 AM
To my knowledge...no. The summons are not worth getting as they are a pain in the ass to use in the first place and they don't carry over to New Game +.

Master.Pug
07-24-2004, 10:38 AM
maybe you're right, but... just for completeness ;)

PS: got 5 of em, but where the heck may I get Golem??

thx for your answers^^

Sefie1999AD
07-24-2004, 11:42 AM
The bosses in Terra Tower are supposed to give you those summons? Hmm, I think I got them throughout the game by doing various things. The summons are useful against elemental bosses, and especially against Dragon God at the top of the Terra Tower. Use one of those field spells and then unleash the summon. For example, if you're facing a water boss, wait for the enemy to attack, then have someone other than the summoner use Red Field, and have a red-innated character (Kid for me) use Salamando. That should seriously hurt the boss. Serge's summon, Saints, is also very useful because it does 999 damage to all enemies and restores 999 HP to you. As for Golem, you need to trap it from Terrato in Terra Tower.

Master.Pug
07-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Terrato DOESN't use Golem! I read it at gamefaqs.com (I searched alot to gain this info...) and I found the answer by myself :-p Solt + Peppor are able to use it at isle of the dammed ;)

mh... I got the solutions I searched for, think I can close this thread :-)

-N-
07-24-2004, 10:15 PM
There are monsters that can use it only if the field is of that color. For example, some enemies in Gaea's Navel cast *Sonja when the field is all Green, and some enemies in Hydra Swamp cast *Golem when the field is all yellow. Some enemies in Mount Pyre cast *RedWolf when the field is all red. You just have to trap them, that's all.