PDA

View Full Version : What anime do u desperatly want?

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 04:13 AM
just out of interest, i,m enquiring if anyone has an extensive anime collection, but like me, wants more?

i,m in the UK, which sucks even more cause until last year we got very little anime indeed after the 1995 craze.

i got like 100 vhs and 62 DVD. u think that would be enough? but i desperatly want the cowboy bebop dvds. my second fav anime, but only the movie has been released here.

and where is X and Kenshin tv seris??? where is trigun? etc etc uk release=2015 :eek:

there is still sum good stuff avaliable now though, but this brings me 2 my second problem...

how does one feed this love? when the average 26 ep seris costs 120-160 pound, how can i add 2 my evangelion and nadesico completed seris? i want Gasaraki, escaflowne, hellsing, blue gender, Lain, boggiepop phantom, Raphexophon, Noir etc now.

i hate bills and buying food and student loan being so crap. grr, i guess i should,nt be so selfish. i mean i have like 2000 pound worth of anime, but u know, there is so much more out there that rocks.

anyone else in a similar situation?

TasteyPies
07-24-2004, 04:28 AM
www.kazaa.com

Sure you could download some shows/comics from there.

Oh crap.....someone was talking about a site on chat with a WHOLE lot of manga......I forgott it...If anyone that heard that conversation could help me with that link that would be nice.

Found it, here ya go http://tracker.boxtorrents.com/ .....I myself still havn't figured out how to view them...there is supposed to be some program...but it don't get it.

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 04:48 AM
yeah i have done in the post, with like escaflowne, ghost in the shell stand alone complex etc. but the big thing for me is i own like the dvds. not 2 mention i dont have my own computer... :(

anyway thanks tastey pies. i hope that link arrives :mog:

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-24-2004, 05:37 AM
The Kenshin manga is pretty good, and I've heard good things about the anime. Even the heavily cut Escaflowne ANIME was good, I don't like the manga though. Rah-Xephon, in my opinion, is someone trying to emulate Evangelion while on exorbitant amounts of marijuana. Get Evangelion, it's way better. Can't say much about the others though.

Dragonfire
07-24-2004, 07:42 AM
well if they haven't released Bebop in the UK or anywhere in Europe for that matter, there is another option. goto www.animeniacs.com they have tons of region 0 and 1. the region 0 ones are mostly Hong Kong rips of the american releases that work on any DVD player. To my knowledge they are still legal. If the DVDs weren't the company wouldn't have been around for so long or have their own store in colorado.

Avalon_Beouvle07
07-25-2004, 12:34 AM
I want an anime show that doesn't exist-the Dragon Hunter anime!! heehee. It's true though-I would love to see my most favorite manga series made into a show. I desperately want the next book to come out!

Ravin
07-25-2004, 03:31 AM
The animes that I desprately want are the GTO series, X series, and Gungrave series.

Trinity
07-25-2004, 03:46 PM
uhm I really want famous anime from Japan, But Holland doesnt import this grrrr

MJN SEIFER
07-26-2004, 08:49 PM
"Ham-Ham" it's been off air faaaaaaaaar to long!!

tomothy
07-28-2004, 05:34 AM
i want the flcl and full metal panic dvds... too spensive at the moment. but i'll get em. :mad:

Erased
07-29-2004, 05:04 PM
I want Code: Lyoko(Is that anime, or just really bad animation with a good story?) and Duel Masters(as much as I love playing TCG's, I like to watch them be made fun of, too :D ) I can't find either of them though! The closest thing I was able to find was ONE Duel Masters manga, and it was more money than I had/was willing to pay for a manga I could read in about 2 hours(though it probly would've been worth it...) Also I wish I had money for the ones I CAN find: Bebop, Evangelion, escaflowne, fanimecon(yeah, I know its not an anime I could actually buy, but getting/going there is so fun!!! and you can watch anime for free!!!) Anyone able to go to the one this year? I think it was in late may...

chu52
07-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Azumanga Daioh, a great gag anime that is set around a group of tokyo high school girls...

Proxy
07-30-2004, 12:35 AM
Last Exile
I've seen the first 4 episodes & I love it, the animation is beautiful & so clean & clear.
If I could have the whole series on DVD I would give whoever got it for me, sweet sweet lovin all day & night long.

jrgen
07-30-2004, 05:52 PM
I don't want any anime desperately.

IronMaidenHikari
08-08-2004, 01:11 AM
I really want .Hack//SIGN and Full Metal Alchemist!!

FreaQaZoiD
08-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Naruto, X, FMP, FMA, Love Hina.

Oh great thats like, my life savings.

Mayb i can live in the box the anime comes in...

~~~Yay a plan :) -FreaQ

Proxy
08-09-2004, 07:05 AM
X

La la la, owns them all, DVD quality
and the movie
=D

Shlup
08-09-2004, 08:21 AM
I really want the "Mars" manga, but it'll cost almost $200 to buy it all. It's the only manga I've been unable to find to download.

DMKA
08-09-2004, 01:59 PM
I want Code: Lyoko(Is that anime, or just really bad animation with a good story?)
I LOVE Code: Lyoko. No, not really. I love the animaton...its very different and unique. Its from France, and its been out there for awhile...we just recently got an English adaption of the first season. I've actually seen a couple episodes in French...its pretty cool.

However, the character Yumi in the show is from Japan, because there was an episode where she brought a suit of samurai armor passed down in her family, and Xanna possesed it, and she talked all about Japan and such. :D

But I wouldn't mind having Code: Lyoko either, along with Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, and Sailor Stars (which STILL isn't availible on DVD in the US...gurr), Crying Freeman, The Demon City series of films, Revolutionary Girl Utena, FLCL, Shadow Skill, Wedding Peach, and this one anime I can't remember the name of...its kinda like Sailor Moon, I guess, but like...its guys instead of chicks, and they have like these weird crystals with all this cool stuff. I saw it in Japanese without subtitles so it was difficult to keep track of what was happening at points.

But unfortunately I'm poor with a 56K connection.