PDA

View Full Version : >> I totally suck for Sphere Break..

black orb
07-24-2004, 07:27 AM
>>> I keep playing it and I cannot win (Im not good for board games, I lack of concentration, Im not good for math and I hate math related stuff), my goal is archieve every dress sphere in this game but I have to beat that little vermin Shinra for that, it seems impossible to me.. why Square. why?! :cry:
Any tips? or complaints on this matter?

kikimm
07-24-2004, 09:23 AM
I'm not gonna be of any help here. I tried a lot to beat that today, but I kept losing, over nad over. What bothers me is that you can't see the other player's score. If I could see that, i would probably try harder. I never liked a lot of these mini games in ff. For some reason, I never seem to get into them, or get remotely good at them.

All I know is you have to beat Shinra now, or else you have to beat him later, where he is a lot harder. I'm sure there's someone on this board who's a master at it, will give you good tips. Keep playing, you're bound to get it sooner or later. Good luck! ;)

:D

black orb
07-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Keep playing, you're bound to get it sooner or later. Good luck! ;)

>>> y..yeah.! Like White knight Leo said: "never give up, never surrender!".. I`ll kick Shinra`s lil ass sonner or later. :D

kikimm
07-24-2004, 08:43 PM
That's the spirit! :D if only I could listen to my own advice.... :grumble:

eternalshiva
07-29-2004, 11:26 AM
It took me like two days solid of playing *reset, beat the third guy, get my arse kicked by Shinra* until I finally gave him the boot >< I kept getting 1 for combos which do not work! *grumbles and kicks stones on the ground* I finally got him by complete accident sinceI had given up :P

Yay for the Lunar Quote!! <3

Rostum
07-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah it took me awhile, but I actually got the hang of it and kicked Shinra's butt... I was so sick of his smartarse comments that I just HAD to beat him.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-29-2004, 06:52 PM
you dont suck, the game sucks

xxYunalesca
07-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Sphere break can literally bite me in the ass. End.

chu52
07-29-2004, 07:46 PM
I rule at that, until shinra kick my ass

Flying Mullet
07-29-2004, 07:55 PM
I totally suck for Sphere Break..
Sorry, but I had to note that the title says that you perform oral "pleasures" for the chance to play Sphere Break. But don't worry, we all know that you mean that you have a hard time doing well at Sphere Break. :)

black orb
07-29-2004, 07:55 PM
>>> I already lost my chance in the SB tournament, Im trying to beat him in chapter 5, I`ve heard is even more difficult.
I think making x3 coins Echoes is enough but the number 1 core always appear and screw it all..

yeah, Lunar rules!! :)

UltimateSpamGrover
07-29-2004, 08:01 PM
yeah, Lunar rules!! :)

Lunar 2 is better

SeeDRankLou
07-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Beating Shinra in Ch 5 actually easier than in Ch 3. In Ch 3, you are held to the four coins that you are given, in Ch 5 you can use any coins you have. So you can have like one Quota x4 and beat Shinra easily. Go to the Bikanel Desert and dig, you'll get some decent. Play the people with the Marvelous and Bevelle Core Spheres with a coin that has Rare Coin for some other good coins.

black orb
07-30-2004, 02:30 AM
Lunar 2 is better
>>> I was talking about Lunar 2 too, I`ve never played the first Lunar game :p..

So you can have like one Quota x4 and beat Shinra easily.
>>> yeah, that may work. since Im im not very skilled with the game, I barely think about the coins traits and stuff..

ninja-yuffie
07-30-2004, 08:22 AM
i know its a pain but if ya add them so u end up with ots of coins been selected its quite easy....but im stuck on shinra so dont use that bit of info

jarsthegooner
07-31-2004, 01:30 PM
I guess im one of the lucky ones then ;) I beat Shinra second time out just kept echoing and it was real easy. I do admit the no.1 core is annoying though, i just tried to keep breaking in either 3 or 4 coins and built the echoes up

Del Murder
08-01-2004, 04:51 AM
I beat him the first time. I love math, though I prefer the card games or blitzball. I'd give out pointers but it's kind of hard to with a game like this. Coin count is your friend, try to stick with a reasonable three coins and boost up your score. Multiple is good but more inconsistent, but it has the benefit of allowing your streak to continue when that nasty '1' sphere comes around.

Ryth
08-21-2004, 09:07 PM
I suck at it too! I hate math and you need to win the Sphere Break Tournament to get 100% & get the perfect ending!

black orb
08-21-2004, 10:19 PM
>>> Haha, If anybody cares I already beat Shinra in the SB tournament.. *enjoys his LL sphere* :D

kikimm
08-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Argh. I haven't been able to beat him. I'm just not good at the stuff. Sometiems, I really, really hate these minigames. Eh, I have other games to occupy me while I try to beat Shinra.

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 03:13 AM
3 words. Coin Count Echo. Try to keep the streaks up, and you won't have to use all your moves. Those bloody 1s notwithstanding.

black orb
08-24-2004, 02:11 AM
>>> In the tournament you wont be able to use fancy coins so just keep trying x3 coins Echoes, if you are lucky the number 1 core`ll pop up just at the very beginning...