PDA

View Full Version : dark anima...

zoti
07-24-2004, 04:32 PM
can someone tell me where she is??? thanx :D

Ultima Shadow
07-24-2004, 05:43 PM
In mt gazet. Go into the cave, go to the place where you played that trow-blizball minigame with Wakka. Play that minigame again. Then Dark Anima will appear in the place with all the Ronsos.

note: you REALLY should have the celectial weapons.

aeris2001x2
07-24-2004, 07:31 PM
lol. dont worry about Dark Anima. he is only the 4th hardest FF boss ever... :p

zoti
07-24-2004, 09:17 PM
weeeee!!!! another battle i can loose :rolleyes2 i don't have any celectial's...4th hardest ff bos eyh??? *panicking* :D (encounter dark anima....dark anima uses oblivion= me dead!!!)

Ultima Shadow
07-24-2004, 09:38 PM
weeeee!!!! another battle i can loose :rolleyes2 i don't have any celectial's...4th hardest ff bos eyh??? *panicking* :D (encounter dark anima....dark anima uses oblivion= me dead!!!)
Without the celectial's it's extremely hard to kill Dark Anima since he has 255def. Dark Animas Oblivion is hell but in my opinion, the only reason he really was that hard was Mega Gravity... ARGH! I HATE THAT ATTACK!!!! :mad:

Kuja
07-25-2004, 11:27 AM
Without the celectial's it's extremely hard to kill Dark Anima since he has 255def. Dark Animas Oblivion is hell but in my opinion, the only reason he really was that hard was Mega Gravity... ARGH! I HATE THAT ATTACK!!!!

..... and his 8 million HP....
even if you have the celestials, you're stats have to be 255 ( except luck )

aeris2001x2
07-27-2004, 10:49 AM

lol, compared to the hardest boss ever, Dark Anima is a bite bug
:p good luck beating him.

i would agree Ultimashadow, mega graviton used to drive me mad. oh and i,m not paying u a penny :cool:

Ultima Shadow
07-27-2004, 03:18 PM
oh and i,m not paying u a penny :cool:
Damn! Why isn't my spoiler trick working!? :cry:

Optium
07-28-2004, 07:00 AM
What are the hardest bosses ever? Anyone wanna make a list? :)

.opt

Ultima Shadow
07-28-2004, 10:45 AM
1) Penance
2) Dark Magus sissters
3) Dark Anima
4) Dark Bahamut
5) Dark Yojimbo
Those are THE hardest no matter what. The rest is a matter of opinion but I think:
6) Omega (FFV)
7) Nemesis
8) Ozma
9) Shinryu (FFV)
10) Shinryu (FFX)

Kuja
07-28-2004, 12:22 PM
shinruy is that water thing that the catcher guy creates right??

Ultima Shadow
07-29-2004, 05:25 PM
shinruy is that water thing that the catcher guy creates right??
Yea, that's rigth. I had to figth him with Tidus only since both my Wakka and Rikku was to weak and died in one hit.

ninja-yuffie
07-30-2004, 08:46 AM
she's in mount gagazet but you have to do the trial with wakkas blitz ball....travel back down and shes there

aeris2001x2
07-30-2004, 05:08 PM
1) Penance
2) Dark Magus sissters
3) Dark Anima
4) Dark Bahamut
5) Dark Yojimbo
Those are THE hardest no matter what. The rest is a matter of opinion but I think:
6) Omega (FFV)
7) Penance
8) Ozma
9) Shinryu (FFV)
10) Shinryu (FFX)

i would agree with the top 5, though i would make yojimbo 3rd, anima fourth and bahamat 5th. my personal rest are

6-Nemesis
7-Emerald
8-Ruby
9-Ozma
10-Dark Shiva

though i have not beaten ffV omega or shinryu. as ultima says, your fighting style is always going 2 influence your list, but the top 5 will always be the top 5 and Dark Magus Sisters and Penance will always be 2nd and ist respectivly.

though ultima has put penance twice. hey maybe talking about his two different forms, but imo even his easy form is way harder then Dark magus sisters.

p.s- the fact you have put Omega and Shinryu ffV so high makes me worry for when i battle them. :eek:

Ultima Shadow
07-30-2004, 09:46 PM
though ultima has put penance twice. hey maybe talking about his two different forms, but imo even his easy form is way harder then Dark magus sisters.

p.s- the fact you have put Omega and Shinryu ffV so high makes me worry for when i battle them. :eek:
Ops, I mean Nemesis not Penance. I must have been sleepy when I wrote that down. Shinryu in FFV CAN be easy if you use the rigth method... I put him that high in chase you shouldn't use that method. lol. Omega on the other hand... :eek: