PDA

View Full Version : ICQ problems

Sacred Phoenix
07-24-2004, 11:06 PM
Does any one know why when i minimize my ICQ contact list window it dissapears? It goes to the systemm tray for like two seconds and, then it goes bye bye. Then i have to log in all over again, and again, you get my point. Any ideas with what the heck is going on? :confused: :confused: :confused:

m4tt
07-25-2004, 01:16 AM
Are you using Windows XP? Sometimes when I minimize messengers they just hide the icon. I have to click on the arrow to bring them back out.

Baloki
07-25-2004, 05:15 PM
On the title bar bit where file and that lot normally are is an option called windows, hit that and select it, from there you can bring it back up again, MiRC just hides it so you don't have masses of taskbar blobs :D

Sacred Phoenix
07-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Thanks for your replys guys, but its not hidding on me, i know how to check for that :tongue: i'm saying it totally vanishes, even when i click that arrow, it's gone. but thank you anyways. :)

Baloki
07-25-2004, 08:00 PM
I wasn't saying use the arrow, on the top of the window are usually some menues, sometimes it puts them there to save space rather then at the bottom, but if that fails reinstall it and see if the problem continues.