PDA

View Full Version : Aniversary Collections

Dingo Jellybean
07-25-2004, 06:21 AM
With Capcom set to release Mega Man Aniversary Collection for the GBA and Street Fighter Aniversary Collection for the PS2(though this title isn't worth much without Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike), what other collection would you want?

This excludes Final Fantasy...because we all want it...no point in making it obvious. Even if FF7 was an overated game.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a Resident Evil Aniversary Collection. This would include RE0-REC:V and the 2 RE FPS games that came out on the PSX and PS2(respectively). I also wouldn't mind seeing Mega Man X Aniversary Collection...this would include MMX-X7 and Mega Man Soccer(which isn't that bad of a game).

I also wouldn't mind a Capcom "Marvel" collection. This would include the 3 Vs. games(X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom), Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men Child of the Atom, MSH:War of the Gems, and X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse. The arcade game can't be included because that was licensed under Konami. MvC2 shouldn't be included because it sucks.

I also wouldn't mind a TMNT collection from Konami. With TMNT1-4, Hyperstone Heist, and Tournament Fighters.

Lord Chainsaw
07-25-2004, 06:35 AM
I don't think FF7 was an overrated game. With all the bashing it receives over the internet you would figure it'd be underrated if anything.

Saying that I would without a doubt like to see a Castlevania collection.
That includes the PC version of Dracula X cause I hear it's just as good as Symphony of the Night.

A Lufia collection would be nice. The problem is the games are in such a weird order it would probably be a problem. What's the order anyway? 2 3 1 4? Maybe they could fix up the Sunken Shrine this time.

Edgar
07-25-2004, 11:32 AM
I got the feeling that FF7 gets more praise than bashes. I miss my SNES FFs =/

Rainecloud
07-25-2004, 11:50 AM
A Nintendo platform game compilation would be excellent. Imagine owning Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land and The Lost Levels all on the same disc. If Ninty were feeling extra generous, they could also throw in Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, the Mario Kart series and all the other spin-offs. That's probably not going to happen for a long time, though (If ever).