PDA

View Full Version : --- Just like in the movies!!

HOOTERS
07-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Have you ever had an experience that was just like in the movies? Today I was playing paintball and I ran out of paintballs and well anyway to cut a long story short I was now Lara and it was the end of the day so the final match was a free-for-all with no rules well there were rules for a couple of minutes or so there were actual teams but a couple of my friends started shooting our teammates before it became every man for themselves and then they started shooting me in the back so I turned around and shot back at them but I ran out of paintballs. I was frustrated while walking off the field that I hadn't exacted my vengeance but then one of my other friends gave me his gun with ten paintballs in it and so with blurred vision I ran back on the field unloaded them into my friends but it turned out to not be the one who was shooting at so I didn't really get revenge but it was still funny. :smash:

(My friends are like the nazis in the movies)

You?

Giga Guess
07-25-2004, 05:47 PM
I dunno....but I did get to say something I've wanted to say for many years...."I'm waiting for a call from my agent." Kind of Hollywood, I suppose.

Kirobaito
07-25-2004, 11:24 PM
I once taught my dog how to play basketball.

HOOTERS
07-26-2004, 02:43 AM
Was your dog a nazi?

escobert
07-26-2004, 02:59 AM
Yes.
One time when I was playing paintball drunk of course (since theres no other way to play) well anyways we were playing paintball and we were playing a medic game where each team has a medic and the medic can bring people back to life after they get shot. I was the medic and I managed to run around and save my entire team without being shot once. :) I dunno it was kinda lieka movie sort of thing since paintballs were flying all around me but I was dodging em and stuff.

Kirobaito
07-26-2004, 03:16 AM
Was your dog a nazi?
Yes?

Proxy
07-26-2004, 05:28 AM
you mean other than that one time I held off a horde of orcs from tearing down my castle & taking over the world?
nothing other than that...no.

Rainecloud
07-26-2004, 07:25 AM
I feel like Mario when I'm jumping over dog dirt in the street.

*boing* splat *boing*

CloudSquallandZidane
07-26-2004, 07:27 AM
Everytime i wake up i feel like im trapped in the Matrix...