PDA

View Full Version : Specific Party Members?

Triple T
07-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Do you use the same party over and over again?

I always have Lucca in my party. When Crono was alive I always had Marle too. But when he died I changed it to Ayla, Lucca and Frog or Crono, Marle and Lucca.

Del Murder
07-25-2004, 06:22 PM
I always use Ayla because I'm a steal freak. The third member I just switch out every now and then, but I'll usually stick with Magus once I get him.

Master.Pug
07-25-2004, 07:57 PM
I prefer Chrono / Marle / Frog!, I have to bring the Masamune to its deadly hits

Sefie1999AD
07-25-2004, 09:05 PM
I like having Robo with his Heal Beam, and Lucca with her Fire spells, especially Flare. My favorite team is Magus-Robo-Lucca, but I use every character some time in the game.

Magil
07-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Crono-Ayla-Magus

No good dual or triple techs but they have the BEST single techs.

Killy
07-28-2004, 10:18 PM
I prefer Chrono, Lucca and Magus, they best magical attacts (Luminare, Flare and Darkmatter). This is the team I use to take out Lavos.

Magus
07-29-2004, 01:08 AM
everyone seem to use Crono ... Magus, Ayla, Marle is the way to do it! :D

Del Murder
08-01-2004, 06:14 PM
I prefer Chrono, Lucca and Magus, they best magical attacts (Luminare, Flare and Darkmatter). This is the team I use to take out Lavos.
Yeah that works best for me too.

-N-
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
I use Crono-Lucca-Marle - good attack and healing in the same combo. Luminaire + Antipode 3 works on Lavos.

m4tt
08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Crono - Ayla - Frog.

Slurp Kiss owns you.

Triple T
08-01-2004, 11:56 PM
I use Crono-Lucca-Marle - good attack and healing in the same combo. Luminaire + Antipode 3 works on Lavos.

I killed Lavos(final form) that way in 3 rounds. xD

edczxcvbnm
08-02-2004, 03:07 PM
I for the most part use just Crono, Marle and Lucca/Ayla/Frog.

Magus and Robo suck.

Dragoon Kain
08-05-2004, 03:46 AM
man robos awesome. what are you talking about?

i use crono/frog/robo. i love this team. real strong. great healing. and pretty good magic as well.

Depressio
08-06-2004, 02:18 AM
i haven't played that game in a long time... i'm trying to remember... i believe my party was usually magus, ayla, frog, or else it was magus, chrono, and ayla... well, i always kept magus and ayla in the party, cuz magus was the best magic user, and ayla was the best physical attacker

StarlightAngel
08-22-2004, 01:11 AM
I would usually have Chrono, Magus/Janus, and someone else in my team.

Mr. Rothgar
08-23-2004, 09:04 PM
when u have tons of the equipment, and many maxed stats the men have a distinct advantage because they can equip nova armor and haste helms and still have their status protected, whereas the females cannnot without a vigil hat/amulet--so the combination of the prism dress and haste helm on ayla usually leaves her unprotected--however when she has the bronze fist, she is the most destructive attacker in the game...i usually take magus, crono, and ayla intot he finall fight because of the need to use the triple kick on the left bit--and the strenght of her attackign power--however it must be noted that when both magus and lucca have full magic (stat) flare is much stronger than dark matter---only the nature of luccas finall weapon keeps her from being one of the most useful characters in the game

the first time through--when u only have a certain number of haste helms--which crono is most likely wearing--i equip the girls with vigil hats and use lucca and marle or marel and ayla--because their double techs antipode 3 and cube toss are the most destructive in teh game

master01
08-26-2004, 07:08 AM
chrono magus and ayla\lucca\frog...

Mysticgamer1987
08-27-2004, 06:05 PM
the best people to use are Chrono/Magus/Ayla

Rase
08-30-2004, 03:03 AM
I prefer Chrono, Lucca and Magus, they best magical attacts (Luminare, Flare and Darkmatter).

Yep, that's correct for me to.

Wuggly Blight
09-08-2004, 09:28 PM
chrono-magus-marle... im odd...

fro828
09-09-2004, 02:43 AM
Chrono - Frog - Marle

Saint_007
09-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Ultimately, I'd go with the Central Three, Crono, Marle, Lucca, because of the massive damages of Luminaire and Antipode 3. With the right amount of MegaElixirs (if for nothing else than replenishing my MP), you can equip Prism Specs and watch them beat the giant alien crap out of Lavos with their Uber Techs.

While Magus has an ungodly assortment of Single Techs and Ayla has the best Physical Techs in the game, they don't quite have that *Uber Magic Artillery Squad* feel of the Big Three: Crono, Lucca and Marle.

bEoWuLfX
09-29-2004, 04:57 AM
I always use robo(uzzi ounch + crisis arm), Chrono who does whatever, and um frog(frog drp). sometimes I might use lucca instead of frog for that one triple tech. chrono can kill anything without the other guys. I played through it about 4 times and I always change it up. I hate marle because her magic turns weak at the eand and I don't really use heal magic.

HunterFlamebrow
10-02-2004, 03:05 AM
I use Robo and Frog, for their amazing healing tech (full heal for all for only 5 MP each. Or maybe it's 3 and 5. Incredible either way). When I beat the game at the very end, when you don't have to have Crono in your party, I used Magus. Other than that, I used Crono.

Strangly enough, I did not use Lucca a lot throughout the whole game, probably because she never did as much physical damage as all the other 'fighter' characters, and she wasn't a healer like Marle, so there was really no reason to put her in the party. (at least in the early parts of the game, I KNOW she gets Flare later).

asukaevaunit02
10-13-2004, 03:22 AM
crono, magus frog and occasionally robo

Bahamut619
10-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes, pump those ultimate magics with Chrono, Lucca, and Magus.

But sometimes I like to torture myself with party of Frog Marle and Ayla... no powerful multiple hit/useful combo party

bEoWuLfX
10-14-2004, 05:18 AM
ayla has dino tail and frog still has froq drop. those hit harder if you have less hp. And I can agree on marle. Well if it's your first play through ayla's charm tech is soo awesome. I stole so much crap with it. Frog's basic fighting command isn't too bad.