PDA

View Full Version : garik...

zoti
07-25-2004, 05:44 PM
where on mt. gagazet is he i'm preatty sure i searched the montain for him in half an hour and not found him so where is he thanx!! :D

zorander
07-25-2004, 08:30 PM
If you mean in where do you battle him, just walk the summoners trail through Mt.Gagazet to it's peak on the way to Zanarkand. Depending on your actions throughought the game, the battle will be easier or harder. You'll know when you're about to face him because you'll reach the last teleport pad in the mountain, it's the one after the fayth scar. There is also a save sphere near it so you can save the game then go out to face him and his friend.

Psychotic
07-25-2004, 08:43 PM
I had the same problem. The problem was, I climbed right up the cliffs to the floating ruins. Don't do that, and follow what zorander says. Good luck with the battle, it's a tricky one if he has multiple Ronso accompanying him.

zoti
07-26-2004, 09:45 AM
thanx for the help!! :D he was easy.....(i used charon on one of the youth guards then i went after the other....then used paine's speshial dress....yeah i know i should have taken him down with only the humes but he had used mighty guard so many times that i only took like 50 hp of him each hit so.....but he went down thats the important *LOL* :D