PDA

View Full Version : Which One

Chris
07-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Earlier I posted a thread about; why I should by Final Fantasy X.
Well, the money came in and I had two choices; Final Fantasy X or Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, which one did I choose? simple, I chose Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles :D . Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles just seemed more intersting, the gameplay was new to the Final Fantasy franchise and the storyline seemed intriguing. And now the conclusion on my decision; Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles is amazing and by far one of the "best looking :cool: " games outhere. The whole gameplay is different, yes, deal with it :p , but its a nice change from the other Final Fantasy games. Anyways, back to my point, I really think that I made the right choice, what do you think ?
Final Fantasy X or Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles ? :banana: :shoot: "uh no" :twak:

Psychotic
07-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Personally I'd pick FF:CC as it's more fun, however I don't own a GameCube, and I only played it around my friend's house, so maybe I'd pick FFX. However, personally I don't think you should really base your decisions on how a game looks. Some of the older Final Fantasies don't look anything near as beautiful as some of the newer ones, but I'd rate them as more enjoyable to play. But hey, it's up to you.

Anyway, I think you made the right choice, and I hope you enjoy FF:CC :)

Chris
07-25-2004, 08:48 PM
You're absolutely right about the graphic thing, great graphics are not important to me. Anyways, my favorite FF game is Final Fantasy V.
(Ahh, okay Final Fantasy VII is just as good :D ).

chu52
07-25-2004, 11:55 PM
FFX is an actual FF, cc is a shallow sucky attempt, if square neededmoney they should have realesed FF: Mystic Quest for GBA^^

Xander
07-26-2004, 01:46 AM
I like both, but FFX is better for a normal FF RPG, with involving storyline. FF:CC is fun, especially multiplayer but different from usual FFs. And as far as I know it doesn't have much in the way of a storyline. I prefer the music, feel, character design, and almost the graphics of CC to FFX, but both are fun games in their own right.

Triple T
07-26-2004, 01:55 AM
Hmm... I dunno, I already have FFX, but if I had a Gamecube I'd buy FF:CC. It looks good, with all the new stuff and all, but I don't have a Gamecube so oh well. >_>

Black Mage FF1
07-26-2004, 01:58 AM
Personally I would have picked FFX. FFCC is a good game but it gets very boring very fast especially if you are playing solo. IMO FFX is just the better game. Better story, gameplay, characters, awesome mini game (blitzball = best mini game ever) and overall more fun to play.

kikimm
07-27-2004, 12:07 AM
FFX. Definitly. I like my games to have some depth, storyline, good characters....which CC doesn't have, so it doesn't cut it for me. No offense to anyone who loves the game, but it's just not my cup of tea. Plus I'm in love with FFX, so I'm bias. Glad you found a cool game though. :)

:D

chu52
07-27-2004, 12:38 AM
FFX. Definitly. I like my games to have some depth, storyline, good characters....which CC doesn't have, so it doesn't cut it for me. No offense to anyone who loves the game, but it's just not my cup of tea. Plus I'm in love with FFX, so I'm bias. Glad you found a cool game though. :)

:D
To suggest you need to be bias so don't worry kikimm