PDA

View Full Version : The state of Jebusia

Jebus
07-26-2004, 06:50 AM
As a continuation of the "Lets make a country thread, I hereby name this the official thread of the Imperial State of Jebusia. Here the members and residents may converse and discuss amongst themselves. We are small as of yet, but we have plenty of room for expansion.

CloudSquallandZidane
07-26-2004, 06:59 AM
I think we should all submit to, our far superior allies, of Uberpwnatia. And join them in their seat at the table of greatness and w00tage!

-N-
07-26-2004, 07:06 AM
Wanna split the island, Jeebs? You can keep #trivia as the capital. I'll establish the CCT on my side.

Jebus
07-26-2004, 07:07 AM
Its not just mine now. I must confer with the state legislature.

-edit- Sorry. Congress turned it down. But we will part with the small island to the north. If you wish to dispute this decision you must speak to Lt. Governor CloudDragon.

-N-
07-26-2004, 07:10 AM
Aww, that's no fun - can I make it a state of Jebusia?

CloudSquallandZidane
07-26-2004, 07:13 AM
GAH! MOTHERLAND!!

Oh-well i tried

(*confers with sercet cabinet in the corner*)

Would u mind if i set up a Embassy in ur state???

Jebus
07-26-2004, 07:14 AM
That seems reasonable. You'd be the first leader of our firsty county. (Whatever they're called. Lets just call them a Praetor cause it sounds cool)

-N-
07-26-2004, 07:58 AM
Well, things have obviously changed, but whatever. :D

CloudDragon
07-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Here's the lowdown on a few things. In my sig you can see what appears to be the official Flag for the state of Jebusia. Jebusia is on an island to the southwest of the mainland. The name of this island is Drake Island. The capital of Jebusia is #trivia. On the east coast of Drake Island lies the thriving port city of Dragonia. My LG's mansion is in this city. Neel will also have a city where he resides, but it is yet to be named or placed on the map. This might help:

<b>Jebusia</b> - On Drake Island

Capital: #trivia

Other Cities: Dragonia, *yet-to-be-named*

Current State Nickname: The "We > you" State

Flag: http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v325/CloudDragon/Random/jebusia_flag6.bmp

Takara
07-26-2004, 10:04 AM
*cackles* Best. Flag. Ever. :D *lurks back into her own state*

Mo-Nercy
07-26-2004, 10:10 AM
I'd live in this country but you're taxing 120% in residential income. :(

o_O
07-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Oh, how could I <i>not</i> live here? <3

Baloki
07-26-2004, 11:57 AM
The state of Atlantica and all of its people extend their hands in peace :D

Jebus
07-26-2004, 11:59 AM
As governor of Jebusia I invoke executive privelige and accept your offering of peace.

Baloki
07-26-2004, 12:00 PM
I think this calls for a party of epic proportions :D

:beer:

Jebus
07-26-2004, 12:00 PM
I concur. MASSIVE KEGGER IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING! :D

:beer::beer::beer:

TasteyPies
07-26-2004, 12:05 PM
Me and my band of highway warriors (recruiting) have taken over the city *yet to be named* and named it Tasteyville

~creates evil castle for himself and his followers, then fortifies the town~

Jebus
07-26-2004, 12:10 PM
*sends his team of law ninjas to have tasty evicted/sued/assassinated.*

TasteyPies
07-26-2004, 12:13 PM

~Tastey's warrior-guards thwart your attempt and send you this~

"The proud people of Tasteyville ain't goin down like that."

Mo-Nercy
07-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Law Ninja! Count me in. *goes to the local law dojo*

sephxangel
07-26-2004, 12:24 PM
how about Jebusia and Sephxania have a peace treaty?

Jebus
07-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Sounds good. I extend a treaty of peace to all who wish it with the people of Jebusia. Except Tasty. Because he is guilty of conspiracy to overthrow an imperial edict.

sephxangel
07-26-2004, 12:32 PM
yay!beer for all!!!!

Rye
07-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Your sig rocks. :D

escobert
07-26-2004, 03:38 PM
How can you all be having peace treaties when were all part of the same country?

Baloki
07-26-2004, 03:39 PM
How can you all be having peace treaties when were all part of the same country?

The great BAoTW alliance never sleeps!

Edit: Unless its tired or drunk and then well it does like a nice nap...

HOOTERS
07-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Hi I'm Bowser and I'm going to step on your cities and meddle in your political affairs.

CloudDragon
07-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Just look at our flag. If you think you could really do that, think again :D

I knew I forgot something in that last post.

<b>Jebusia</b> - On Drake Island

<u>Members</u>
Jebus - Royal Governor
CloudDragon - Lieutenant Governor
princeofdarknez aka Neel - Director of CCT
o_O - *yet to be decided*

Capital: #trivia

Other Cities: Dragonia, *yet-to-be-named*

Current State Nickname: The "We > You" State

Flag: http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v325/CloudDragon/Random/jebusia_flag6.bmp

Awrini
07-26-2004, 09:15 PM
I hope you don't mind my using your state to test my nukes.

ZeZipster
07-26-2004, 09:17 PM
I would like to request to be a overworked, underpaid, exploited, and uneducated ____ worker.

CloudDragon
07-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Zip, done. Enano, nuclear wastes, weapons, and stuff is banned from Jebusia, so we'd have to kill you if you tried it. Of course, it may be banned, but that doesn't stop the government from having their own secrets, heheh

Kirobaito
07-26-2004, 09:24 PM
The state of Kantorii offers its hand of "peace" because its governor is practically the dictator of your capital city. The transformers who live in my state can protect both of us. I can send you some constructicons.

Awrini
07-26-2004, 09:25 PM
Thats exactly why I chose Jebusia, You won't fire em back.
Governments suck.

ZeZipster
07-26-2004, 09:29 PM
enano, do not insult my nation, they have provided me with a job that has helped me conceive 30 children, it is too bad that 50 of them had to die in famine, and completely unrelated to Jebusia.

CloudSquallandZidane
07-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Hey whats goin on with that embassy, it would ensure peace between our lands... and we all enjoy peace...

NOTE: Sounds threatening but its not... seriously... really im serious...

Awrini
07-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Zip. I'm not insulting, I'm threatening. *shakes iron fist of rage*

Mo-Nercy
07-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Jebus pwomised to make mi head of Law Ninja~ :cool:

The Captain
07-26-2004, 11:44 PM
I've journeyed through Jebusia several times and they have some very top notch places of interest, many with great historical value to the history buffs of the world.

Take care all.

escobert
07-26-2004, 11:46 PM
Yes but in New Bertland we have n00bs imported daily for chasing :) and Fire_of_Avalon is now my prime minister if I win control of the EoFF world :)

Psychotic
07-27-2004, 01:08 AM
I LOVE JEBUS.

That is all :)

-N-
07-27-2004, 01:39 AM
This map doesn't have CD's city on it, just my information.

Metareason, Inc. is located in the northwestern port city of Jamacha in the state of Jebusia. I am Director and CEO of the company. Want a spot? Apply today. Also, I am Mayor of Jamacha, and Praetor of Koepke County. If you want a city in this county, speak to me.

KB: Metareason, Inc. is submitting a contract bid to construct some of your ATDUs (Autonomous Transformer Defense Units). This would be jointly funded by Kantorii and Jebusia, and units would be produced for both governments. Future planned upgrades are classified, and cannot be discussed in this thread.

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 02:04 AM
Yes but in New Bertland we have n00bs imported daily for chasing :) and Fire_of_Avalon is now my prime minister if I win control of the EoFF world :)

Actually, they are all taking refuge in Newbia.

We have to choose sides for the impending Civil War. :D

Anyway, as the governor of Squaresoft Land, I extend my hand in peace. May my people (assuming I had any) live peacefully with your people.

-N-
07-27-2004, 02:06 AM
As acting pro tempore for Royal Governor Jebus, I humbly accept your hand in peace.

escobert
07-27-2004, 02:06 AM
we're all in the same damn country why are there peace treaties!?

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 02:08 AM
We have to choose sides for the impending Civil War. :D

Awrini
07-27-2004, 02:10 AM
we're all in the same damn country why are there peace treaties!?
Because I want to dominate the world.

SomethingBig
07-27-2004, 02:18 AM
Jebus, as sub-dictator and dictator of Le Grand Chien, I would like to extend my hand *extends hand* as a sign of peace.

escobert
07-27-2004, 02:23 AM
yeah I guess I would liek "join your side" of this "soon to be civil war". And I've got a VERY large army of n00bs :)

CloudDragon
07-27-2004, 02:28 AM
Update:

<b>Jebusia</b> - <i>On Drake Island</i>

<u>Members</u>
Jebus - Royal Governor
princeofdarknez aka Neel - Secretary of State
o_O - *yet to be decided*
ZeZipster - The overworked, underpaid, exploited, and uneducated worker.

Capital: #trivia - Holds home to the Royal Governor.

Other Cities:
<i>Dragonia</i> - Port city on eastern coast with ancient historic roots. Rumor has it that a dragon sometimes flies over the city at night.

<i>Jamacha</i> - Port city that is home to Metareason, Inc, and our Secretary of State, the honorable Neel.

State Song: In the process of deciding...

Note: All citizens of Jebusia may establish their own city.

-N-
07-27-2004, 02:29 AM
Long live Jebusia. And SomethingBig, again as acting pro tempore for Royal Governor Jebus, we humbly accept your proposal for peace between our two great states. I commend you on naming your state well.

escobert
07-27-2004, 02:33 AM
I see how it is :mad2:

SomethingBig
07-27-2004, 02:39 AM
Long live Jebusia. And SomethingBig, again as acting pro tempore for Royal Governor Jebus, we humbly accept your proposal for peace between our two great states. I commend you on naming your state well.
Thank you. Your state has a most awesome name as well. Please accept these indivisible, anti-war explosives as a token of our appreciation. *Gives explosives* Use 'em carefully.

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 02:41 AM
So..you gonna accept my peace treaty? Reply within 1 hour or Squaresoft Land must find other allies for the Impending Civil War.

CloudDragon
07-27-2004, 02:50 AM
Yeah sure, I guess we could use all the allies we can get.

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 02:53 AM
Thank you. The people of Squaresoft Land (if there were any) are relieved that we have a great state like Jebusia as an ally for the Impending Civil War.

-N-
07-27-2004, 02:56 AM
I thought we already accepted your treaty. Oh well, party anyways. :beer:

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 02:58 AM
Oh yeah thats right. :D

escobert
07-27-2004, 03:01 AM
well are you going to except mine?if no then my mass army of n00bs will be invading with the next few hours :evilking:

Psychotic
07-27-2004, 03:10 AM
well are you going to except mine?if no then my mass army of n00bs will be invading with the next few hours :evilking:

You can try, but Jebusia has trees. Trees > n00bs. You'd be owned. Literally. In that you'd be captured and made a sex-slave.

:tumble:

OH MY GOD TUMBLEWEED SMILEY. I take full credit for this being here due to some awesome LJ entry I made.

Anyway, carry on getting your ass kicked by Jebusia. :greenie:

Takara
07-27-2004, 03:15 AM
As the head of the state of Gabyland (and current only resident too... *eyeshift* HA! More land for me to exploit), I would like to point out that Jebusia still have the best flag ever, and while we'd prefer to remain a neutral state, bribery in money, Pepsi, anime, and chocolate would be more than welcome to deploy our army of Fabbio clones for the Civil War.

Yes, Fabbio clones! Imagine 5000 of them invading the capital and going all "I can't believe it's not butter!".

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 03:35 AM
If the need arises, I have agreed to deploy any FF hero(es) you wish to aid your cause.

-N-
07-27-2004, 03:45 AM
well are you going to except mine?if no then my mass army of n00bs will be invading with the next few hours:evilking:

As acting pro tempore for Royal Governor Jebus, we accept your proposal for peace. Save your army, Bert. We are but friends.

SITB: Metareason, Inc. is planning on developing M2 (Manned Merging) capabilities on its AMUs (Armored Mechanical Units), both military and civilian models. A training session for your heroes will be necessary for them to pilot these new machines, and these units can be sold to your nation as well provided an appropriate contract is definitized. Let me know what you think.

Takara: We appreciate Gabyland's offer, but we believe it is in the country's best interests to prevent a civil war. However, the same offer is available from Metareason, Inc. to train your Fabbio-clones to operate Metareason's standard AMUs with M2 capabilities. We can sell these units and train your clones to use them provided an appropriate contract is definitized. Let me know what you think.

Takara
07-27-2004, 03:50 AM
No matter if Jebusia want to start the Civil War or prevent it is fine. Our Fabbio-clones could benefit for such a formation for the better of the country's interests.

-N-
07-27-2004, 03:54 AM
Excellent. Metareason, Inc. has submitted a contract proposal for your Fabbio-clones to receive 100 AMUs with M2 capabilities initially, with a future contract option for more units. Metareason will also provide logistics and support for these units, and will need to establish an auxilliary headquarters in your state.

*submits* :D

escobert
07-27-2004, 04:15 AM
I can send my army for training at any time :) I'm glad to due buisness with you.

-N-
07-27-2004, 04:24 AM
I extend the same contract proposal to the government of New Bertland. Metareason, Inc. will provide 100 AMUs with M2 capabilities initially, with a future contract option for more units. Metareason will also provide logistics and support for these units, and will need to establish an auxilliary headquarters in your state.

We look forward to doing business with you. *submits* :)

fire_of_avalon
07-27-2004, 04:24 AM
The people of Saorise (me) have this to say to your thriving state:

:p

Consider it a declaration of war.

-N-
07-27-2004, 04:26 AM
We love you too, Megan. :D

Consider it a declaration of peace. Besides, Regent Proto has forbidden interstate wars.

ZeZipster
07-27-2004, 04:26 AM
War is bad, I may be drafted/bombed...

fire_of_avalon
07-27-2004, 04:27 AM
We love you too, Megan. :D

Consider it a declaration of peace. Besides, Regent Proto has forbidden interstate wars.

Yes... well... uhh... I just read that in the other thread. And, well.

:p *runs*

Jebus
07-27-2004, 07:07 AM
I see alot has gone on in my absence. Excelent work to all those involved. And CD, I did promote Mo-Nercy to the head of our law-ninjitsu corps, just to let you know.

o_O
07-27-2004, 10:16 AM
&lt;Jebus> What position do you want?
&lt;Jebus> Besides Mayor of your own city.
&lt;o_O> rofl
&lt;o_O> Do you have an army?
&lt;Jebus> Because you already have that.
&lt;Jebus> Yeah. In case the country of "Fool's Gold" decides to attack. :P
&lt;Jebus> You wanna be general?
&lt;o_O> rofl, sure.
&lt;Jebus> Alright then. As Royal Governor of the state of Jebusia. I name you Commander-in-Chief of all military forces within our borders. :D
&lt;o_O> <3

Watch it, Fool's Gold. :chop:

Jebus
07-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Good. Good. With Face at the head of our military and Neel and KB manufacturing defense systems, the rest of Eyesonia has nothing to fear. Any invasions shall be swiftly crushed, and I assure you that retaliation shall not be far behind.

Mo-Nercy
07-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Jebusia + Monercity

Jebus
07-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Well. It appears that Pr00t has put a cap on our expansion so Zipster and Face, looks like you'll have to wait a bit for your cities. Shouldn't take that long though. Land is still being claimed.

-Edit- Anyway, for future reference, here is the most current map of our state. I have edited out the neighboring states, as this is only meant for reference to Jebusia and for future city, attraction, etc placement once all states are claimed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Jebusabsolute/map3.jpg

I will probably draw up the counties later. Whereupon the position will be voted on and the naming process shall begin.

Female Ryuichi
07-27-2004, 06:48 PM
The land of Kumagorani wants to ally with you.

Jebus
07-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Alliance request accepted. Please speak with secretary of state princeofdarknez for stipulations of alliance, unless this is simply a peace contract and simple treaty of mutual protection.

Female Ryuichi
07-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Simple peace treatry.

*disappears*

SomethingBig
07-27-2004, 08:19 PM
A simple peace treaty is all that I ask. I don't want to get my peoples' hands dirty in any wars, unless absolutely necessary.

Just joshin' ya. I would like to be allied with Jebusia. PM me the stipulations.

CloudDragon
07-27-2004, 09:08 PM
<b>Jebusia</b> - <i>On Drake Island</i>

<u><b>VIPs</b></u>
Jebus - Royal Governor
princeofdarknez aka Neel - Secretary of State
o_O - Commander-in-Chief of Military
Mo-Nercył - Head of Law-Ninjitsu Corps.
ZeZipster - The overworked, underpaid, exploited, and uneducated worker.

<u><b>Cities</b></u>
#trivia - The great capital of Jebusia and home to the Royal Governor, Jebus. This northern port city has much trade to the states of Thrice and @Ragnarok.

Dragonia - Home to Lieutenant Governor, CloudDragon. Port city on eastern coast with ancient historic roots. If there's an attack on the capital, Dragonia will come quickly to defend with its state national guard flying on dragons. Also, easy access to Fool's Gold.

Jamacha - Northwestern port city that is home to Metareason, Inc, and our Secretary of State, the honorable Neel. This is a very powerful defense city were the military are trained. o_O makes a trip here every once and while to lift the spirits of the soldiers.

Monercity - Southern port city, home to Mo-Nercył. Many secret organizations are said to exist within this city. This city also holds the HQ Law-Ninjitsu Corps, headed by Mo-Nercy.

<u><b>Misc.</b></u>

State Song: In the process of deciding

Note: All citizens of Jebusia may establish their own city when all states are established. Zip & Face, I suggest your city be towards the center of the state. Great for trade and transportation between the four surrounding port cities.

square_is_the_best
07-27-2004, 11:53 PM
SITB: Metareason, Inc. is planning on developing M2 (Manned Merging) capabilities on its AMUs (Armored Mechanical Units), both military and civilian models. A training session for your heroes will be necessary for them to pilot these new machines, and these units can be sold to your nation as well provided an appropriate contract is definitized. Let me know what you think.

Yes agreed. However, I will only send heroes from the first FF to FFIX and also half of the Royal Crimson Guard. Once this half has completed training, the other half shall be sent over. We need an army to protect us in a worst case scenario. You understand.

-N-
07-28-2004, 02:24 AM
Understood. We will also need to set up auxilliary headquarters in your state. Let the production begin. :)

Doomsday: Welcome to Jebusia. As a soldier of Jebusia, you'll be following the command of almighty Face, and be using only the most advanced technology courtesy of Metareason, Inc. :)

CloudDragon
07-28-2004, 06:15 AM
SITB: Do you think you could give us access to gears from Xenogears? I'd like to get a hold of some of that stuff. :D

Mo-Nercy
07-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Do you consider yourself stealthier and smarter than the average soldier?
Would you rather have a fancy horsehair wig instead of a stupid crewcut?
Wouldn't you choose a lawyer's salary over an army man's salary?
Since when are army movies ever better than ninja movies?

If the answer to these questions are:
Yes, yes, yes, never, then what YOU need to do is enlist in the the Law-Ninjitsu Corps otherwise known as the LawNinja (or as we say in Monercity, NawLinja..ahah.)

You can expect to master several skills during your intense training program in the Monercity Law Dojo including the infamous "Stealth Sue*" ability.

-------
*Stealth Sue: A lawninja, shadowed by the night, sneaks up on the unsuspecting foe...then before you know it. BAM! Lawsuit!

o_O
07-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Well. It appears that Pr00t has put a cap on our expansion so Zipster and Face, looks like you'll have to wait a bit for your cities. Shouldn't take that long though. Land is still being claimed.

It's ok, I don't really want a city. :p

-N-
07-29-2004, 03:16 AM
SITB: Do you think you could give us access to gears from Xenogears? I'd like to get a hold of some of that stuff. :D

Oooh... sounds like another contract for Metareason, Inc.! Our local branch in SITB's state can help speed up production. Good idea, though. Face will appreciate it, I'm sure. :D Oh yeah, reminds me, Face and/or Mo-Nercy can be Secretary of Defense and have a little more freedom over how to manage our military resources.

Outrageous! The greatness of our state being hindered by "rules"... *insert Matrix stuff here* :D

Jeebs/CD: I haven't shown up in #trivia recently - my wireless internet's been acting up. :( PM if something happens until I get this damn thing fixed, mmkay? Classified material, ya know... Thanks.

Oh yeah, and what's up with my siggy being cut? That was some massive credentials I had piled up. :mad:

square_is_the_best
07-29-2004, 03:27 AM

Sure. You can set up the facility in the Xenogears/Xenosaga county. The auxilliary headquarters can also be set up there. Of course, I do expect something in return.

CloudDragon
07-29-2004, 06:34 AM
Well, I can't think of anything exactly to give you, so make a request.

-N-
07-29-2004, 07:21 AM
If you'll recall, Metareason is also developing M2AMUs for your heroes, SITB. Perhaps we can consolidate the two contracts into a deal.

Jebus
07-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Ok. I've drawn county lines and I need you guys to vote on whether you like it so we can decide on county names.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Jebusabsolute/map3a.jpg

-N-
07-30-2004, 02:06 AM
What's that little black blob in the west-most county, near Jamacha? Anyways, I want to name my county Koepke County. :D

square_is_the_best
07-31-2004, 03:04 AM
Ok. Go ahead with the M2AMU deal. Keep me posted on your latest technology.

Rusty
07-31-2004, 05:25 AM
The land of Rustyville wants to ally with you guys.

Del Murder
07-31-2004, 05:41 AM
Wait for BoB's approval to start threads on the new world project. Once he does I'll move this in there.