PDA

View Full Version : EoFF out of junk mail into inbox

Sacred Phoenix
07-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey, does anyone know how to get the emails from EoFF out of my junk mail? When ever I try to get it out, so that it goes to my inbox, i click on "this is not junk" but then hotmail tells me there is no adress or somthing or other, anyways, it still goes to my junk mailand i want them to go to my inbox. any suggestions?

Endless
07-27-2004, 11:52 AM
There's another setting page where you can add trusted addresses.
Option > Filters used in conjunction with an EoFF folder for example, and option > contacts > trusted addresses to avoid the junk folder.

Sacred Phoenix
07-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the reply, but when i do that i get this message :--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The necessary information from the 'From:' line of this message is missing or corrupted. Junk E-Mail Filter options cannot be set without this information. The message has been moved to your Inbox. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then it moves the one email into the inbox, but the rest still continue to go into my junk mail box. Really it's not that huge of a deal, but it is still annoying nonetheless.

Plus there is no email adress to add to my safe list.

crono_logical
07-27-2004, 11:08 PM
It should be fixed now - there was a config error in the forums :p Getting fixed was a side effect of me dealing with Yams complaining about something else :p

Sacred Phoenix
07-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Wow thanks a bunch!! it is fixed now. Talk about fast service! Thanks again!!!! :kiss: :beer: :banana: