PDA

View Full Version : What do you think they could have changed about this game

Zeio
07-27-2004, 12:55 AM
I for one think they should of had a level up system instead of a collect power up at the end of every level system. And I would have also liked if they had more places to explore.

What do you guys think it should have? :confused:

Amnesia Case
07-27-2004, 02:41 AM
More depth, also youre pet moogle who carries that magic bucket thingy, shouldn't get tired I'm tired of picking up his slack.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-27-2004, 01:35 PM
I would suggest they not call this a FF, or burn every copy in the world.

DJZen
07-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Honestly, I think they shouldn't have made it as in depth as it was. After playing 4 Swords, I have a VERY different opinion of the game. 4 Swords has less depth to the combat system, but combat is faster and a lot more fun. I think the biggest detriment to the fun combat in FFCC is the chalice. I know what they were going for, but it really just slows things down. Next time Square wants to make a game like this, they should play some 4 Swords first.

Zeio
07-29-2004, 07:03 AM
What would have made it better would be in multiplayer mode the Mog would be there instead of 1 of the players having to carry it

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
08-03-2004, 02:11 AM
I find it kinda funny that Grover has a clavat avatar yet he thinks they should burn every copy in the world?!?!?!?! Anywho they should have had MP cus' its to easy just using cure every second you almost die andthey shoulda had a level up system.