PDA

View Full Version : Seymour Flux?

xxYunalesca
07-27-2004, 04:07 AM
Any advice here...*falls over and scratches floor with her nails and realises it isnt doing any good* :mad2:

kikimm
07-27-2004, 08:08 AM
AH, yeah, I had the same problem. It took me more then a couple tries (three :mog: ). I got fed up with being beat so easily, so I sat there right next to the save spot, and trained for a LONG time. Then he was really, really easy. My advice would be to get all your aeons overdrive bars full, esp. Bahamut's, if he can break the damage limit yet. That will definitley take him down for you a little bit. Also, if you have it, cast bio, or use something that poisons him, because he actually isn't immune to it! Maybe you might want to ty hurting the mortibody thing. That's how I killed him. I did some big attack, or something, then the mortibody took about 4,000 health from him, and killed him. Maybe you can use him to your advantage?

Sorry, I did that part quite a while ago, hope that helps. At least you're stuck on Seymour FLUX. I got stuck on Natus for what seemed like forever, although everyone else I know says he was a snap.

Good luck! You're bound to beat him sooner or later.

:D

chichi
07-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Yeah, definitely make sure all your aeons overdrives are full. Seymour won't last long then. Alternatively, you can cast Silence Buster on Seymour to prevent him using Cross Cleave and Flare. Poison him as well using Bio. Cast shell or have Kimahri use Mighty Guard to reduce the damage from Seymours Total Annihilation attack, which he will cast once his HP drops below 35,000.

Storm
07-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Here's the non-aeon overdrive method of defeating Seymour Flux.

1. Have Tidus cast Hastega on your group.
2. Whenever Seymour attacks with the Lance of Atrophy, instantly use a holy water on that character.
3. Have Lulu cast Bio on Seymour. This will inflict 1500 damage per turn.
4. Have Yuna cast Protect on your characters to lower the damage inflicted from Cross Cleave.
5. When Seymour reaches half of his HP's, you'll get a message that Mortiorchis is in auto-attack mode or something. This is your cue to start casting Shell on Auron, Wakka, and someone else with high HP's. If you don't cast Shell, it's pretty much an instant game over if Mortiorchis uses the Total Annihilation attack.
6. Essentially, you could just keep healing and protecting yourself while Bio slowly takes down Seymour's health, but if you want the fight to go quicker I recommend attacking Mortiorchis, not Seymour. After a certain amount of damage, Seymour will cast protect and reflect on himself....thus making your attacks not very useful. When Mortiorchis loses all its health, it will steal health from Seymour.

Good luck.

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:06 AM
this guy is very easy, he killed me once and with out training i killed him on my next go. all you need is holy water and some potions then bobs your uncle he is easy :D

(i never have understood the bobs your uncle saying :confused: )

chu52
07-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Use any of their stratergies + reflect on seymour and attack the mortichillis, eventually it will drain seymour's health for you^^ and then when it cast curaga on seymour it will actually cast it on one of your character^^ Now go fight bravely!

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 07:16 PM
beat him yet?

xxYunalesca
07-27-2004, 07:27 PM
no lol my little cousin is playin bliztball while im trying to calm down my boyfriend...such a great mixture of activities here!! :p

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 07:30 PM
i HATE blizball :mad2:
wats up with your bf :confused:

xxYunalesca
07-27-2004, 07:42 PM
lol blitzball can bite my ass. Uhm well he's just making me feel very useless...go read what I posted in the eyes on each other forum.

Trumpet Thief
07-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Firstly, make sure your party is at high levels with Limit Breaks. Train A LOT. And also have some decent equipment, and some Holy Water. Make sure you guys have Hastega so you can cure the person that gets hit by Lance of Atrophy. Next, have Rikku with her overdrive so se can use Super Mighty Guard. To get that spell, beat Belgemine until you get 10 chocobo feathers, then combine two of them, so that you can survive Total Annihalation. Make sure Yuna has some good curing spells, so whenever Seymour takes out Cross Cleave you can heal, 'cause Total Annihalation will come up after that soon.

Still, the best thing you can do is TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN! :oscar:

xxYunalesca
07-27-2004, 11:37 PM
ahhh but I have been training for like 6 hours now and I still feel like I got nowhere..Tidus still doesn't know Hastega...I got Yojimbo for 250000 but I still have to pay his debt...umm..Yuna only knows Cura but not Curaga..I have beat that woman Belgemine all the way to Bahamut..so I got plenty of items..I just figure once Tidus knows Hastega I can go in and battle....until then Im raising him up about 10 more S.levels..this is insane :mad2:

Trumpet Thief
07-27-2004, 11:50 PM
Only six hours?! *Whipcrack* :oscar:

chu52
07-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Wow, The only reoson my higher powed tidus doesn't know hastega is because i moved him onto auron's spheregrid early^^

Kuja
07-28-2004, 12:25 PM
ehm miss yunalesca... , did you run like hell trough all the levels ??? i'm now at macalania temple, and tidus already knows hastega :)..... how did you beat the other bosses then ?

Kami
08-03-2004, 04:52 AM
ah.. man i'm stuck here too. so how much leveling up do I have to do? How much Hp/strength did everyone have?

Trumpet Thief
08-03-2004, 05:21 AM
ehm miss yunalesca... , did you run like hell trough all the levels ??? i'm now at macalania temple, and tidus already knows hastega :)..... how did you beat the other bosses then ?

Because of the many different paths on the sphere grid, she could have gone a different way.

dancingmadK
08-04-2004, 08:52 AM
I admit it like a man, it took me 8 tries to kill him. The BEST strategy is to have your aeons use all their overdrives. After that, one hit from one your characters should finish him off. I couldn't believe how easy it was after that. Try it