PDA

View Full Version : school.

nik0tine
07-27-2004, 06:21 AM
ahhh school starts for me TOMMOROW! ahhh i don't want to go back. im probably not gonna post all that often for a while, which sucks because i actually like this forum. this really sucks, summer was so much fun, i was always by myself or with some of my very limited group of friends. now i have to wake up at 5:30 or some rediculously early time and go to school where most kids hate me. sucks. when do you all start school? are you looking forward to going back to school to see your friends? are you like me and dont really have any real friends at school? how much longer of a summer do you have left. who is in college, what grade will you be in etc etc. just talk about school in this thread.

Polyonymous
07-27-2004, 06:31 AM
im not sure when school starts for me but i know its soon, i will be going into 11th grade...... i dont realy make to many friends at school but there are many many ppl i talk to at school and school only. I probobly wont be posting as much as usual either seeing as how i will have school work and such. not much to talk about..... i actually want to go back to school, itll give me somthin to do.

escobert
07-27-2004, 06:32 AM
I will be starting my first year of Uni on Aug. 29th. Wow so many people are going back to school early it seems. My senior year we started Aug 28th and that was early. I have about a month left? give or take a few days.

Shlup
07-27-2004, 06:33 AM
I don't start school until sometime in September. I'm moving to the campus apartments on September 17th, so I'm excited. :D

Meat Puppet
07-27-2004, 06:53 AM
I've almost finished my school year. I thought it'd be good, but then I realised what comes after school. Oh, school was so much fun :'(

I'm not a nerd.

Erdrick Holmes
07-27-2004, 06:57 AM
I don't start school until.. oh wait. I'm done with it. :p

Amnesia Case
07-27-2004, 06:59 AM
I'm never going back to school. :D

Giga Guess
07-27-2004, 07:00 AM
I am, eventually. For what eludes me to date.

Ravin
07-27-2004, 07:02 AM
I dont start school until September 5th or something.

Mahal Kita
07-27-2004, 07:03 AM
School is in session from August 30th, 2004 to June 9th, 2005. So I go back to school on the last Monday in August. I'll be in 8th grade and it'll be my second and last year at this middle school. I'm not fully looking forward to it 'cause I'm truly bored ;x, nor am I wishing summer vacation never ended cause of free time. I'm just... indifferent about it. This year will be so different. This might be the last year I'll see certain people in school and keep in touch so simply with them. What, with 2 high schools and then going off to college or whatever I don't know what to expect. And I've already parted ways with people who mean a lot to me but that's only inevitable. I've still got lots of friends coming back to school and a whole year to spend with them, but no one will replace the ones that are gone.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to an at least tolerable year of school. *nod*

Rainecloud
07-27-2004, 07:26 AM
Strange. Most people here in England don't go back to school 'till September.

*shrug*

Storm
07-27-2004, 08:15 AM
I'm still in university until August 12th, and then I start again the 2nd week of September. Sure beats working full time, although 11 months of school isn't very fun.

kikimm
07-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Jeez..can't believe you're starting school already! I'm not sure of the exact date when I go back, but i know it's sometimes in early sept. Before, I actually DIDN'T want school to end (ah, you caught me...i'm a closet nerd :shame: ). My friends actually have lives, so usually school was the place I saw them most. But now, I like just being able to relax, be on the computer or playing games all day. I'm not going to be able to do this for much longer, so i'm going to milk it for all it's worth.

:D

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:17 AM
i dont start til september.....6 WEEKS left :D

Polaris
07-27-2004, 09:23 AM
In September... argh I won't be here much too... :mad:

This vacations were the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I really like this forum.... I don't hate school it's just I have differents thoughts of my friends and I can't wait till I have my classes of 'English translation techniques'... I'm going finally do something that I really want! Transalte two classes of English!

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:24 AM
translate what into english?

Polaris
07-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Portuguese into English but most of the time we tranbslate english to english... stupid I know

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:32 AM
yer a little bit silly.
wow i never new you were from portugal......you are from there arnt you...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Polaris
07-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Yeah I am from Portugal but sionce I was 7 years taht i satrted peaking english it was love at first sigh, my mom sometimes calls me traitor...

UltimateSpamGrover
07-27-2004, 09:34 AM
I start Highschool (9th grade) on Sept 7, 2004

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:35 AM
lol..but english is great. i went to portugal once but it was to long ago to remeber that much about it. i think i went to the Allgarv(sp) :D . been to england a lot?

Polaris
07-27-2004, 09:41 AM
me? No never went to England but it's my dream to go there and see the British Museum, I saw some pics of it in their site, it's really great! Algargve is cool but it has to many beaches and night live I prefer Geres, at the north almost in Spain, great views... nature, quiet, there aren't people from anothre countries but I like it even so...

When I went to ALgarve german, british. I still remember going in the street and heard them talking...

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:43 AM
you really should come to britain it is a great place...cold.....at times but still great :D

Polaris
07-27-2004, 09:45 AM
I like cold, rain, clouds... here at Portugal come to Évora and it's 38ºC! Here at Oporto it's 30ºC. At the Winter is cold sometimes and thsi winter it was really sunny but very cold!

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:59 AM
i went to australia for christmas and it was in the 40s but anthing below 20c(19.5c) was cold for them :D

Logan
07-27-2004, 05:47 PM
GW (where I've already gone for two years) starts the 18th, and I really really want to go there. TW starts the 11th, and I'm going to blow stuff up if the district makes me go there. It's silly that they want to move me for my Junior and Senior year. *shakes fist*

I find out today which school I go to. :skull2:

escobert
07-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Why do they want to move you?

Logan
07-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Why do they want to move you?
I lived part of the week with my mother, and part with my dad. And I've always gone to school in Visalia (where my mother lived), and my dad moved to another town (twenty minutes away), and I moved out of my mothers house in 8th grade, and moved into my dads fulltime. So I went to school in Visalia, and lived a town over. Now the school district is saying I need an "interdistrict transfer", and we didn't do it on time, and "my school is full," (Which is BS, because I'm already registered there.), and they said I need to go to TW, which is a school a few minutes away from my house.

It's confusing >_>

Dixie
07-27-2004, 06:33 PM
I don't start school untill the 28th of August. I don't want to go to Junior high school! :( :cry: :shame:

Giga Guess
07-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Ahhhhhh....'sokay.

edczxcvbnm
07-27-2004, 08:04 PM
I started school 2 weeks ago and I graduate in October. Then I hope to have a job and move the hell out of my house...THEN I will buy this domain and ban you all...I mean...ummm...give you all a box of Capt' Crunch? :erm:

Silmaril
07-28-2004, 05:59 AM
Ugh. My school starts in August. I don't know when and I can't find my uniform. Yay 12th grade. :eep:

Kirobaito
07-28-2004, 06:15 AM
I start my junior year August 16th, though I really started yesterday, because marching band camp started yesterday.

GrimmReaper
07-28-2004, 06:31 AM
i start my last year.. aug. 3rd.

go me.