PDA

View Full Version : Ablity Sphere Deficency

akadvance
07-27-2004, 07:34 AM
HELP!! I am about to battle Seymour for the first time in Macalania Temple BUT I am suffering from a Abilty Sphere deficency....i have none to use while i have tons of the other spheres...can anyone tell me where I can go to find more abilty spheres? :confused: :confused: Im in desperate need!!!!!!!!! :cry:

kikimm
07-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Can you leave that place at that point? SOrry, but I don't really remember. :( Can you buy the ability distiller's from merchants? If you can, then just use those during battle. If you can't...hmm. A friend of mine had the same problem at the same part. But the part when you get ability spheres from a certain type of enemy comes right AFTER this part. I don't think there's anything you can do, unless what I suggested above is possible at this point.

I don't think you need that much for this battle. All you need is Rikku's steal ability, and possibly a couple of yuna's summons so that anima doesn't do anything to you. This battle is all about strategy. If you play it right, you can take very minimal damage, and possibly none at all from Seymour. ( the nul-spells are the key). If you already knew all that, sorry, but I'm just trying to say that you really don't need too many abilities in order to win this. You should be fine.

:D

akadvance
07-27-2004, 08:27 AM
thnks...I think i will just train a bit to get my other stats up for now....

THREAD CLOSE

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 09:10 AM
you dont need to train:
he attacks i a pattern (fire,ice,thunder,water) so just use nul magic and he will not hit you :D

Kuja
07-27-2004, 12:05 PM
just use the skill extract ability, wakka can learn that move.

Az Lionheart
07-27-2004, 06:50 PM
so can kimari

blue_midget192
07-27-2004, 07:03 PM
THREAD CLOSE
can no one read?

ninja-yuffie
07-30-2004, 08:36 AM
ummm seymour is like easy!!!!
but if u lack ability speres just get someone to learn "extract ability" and keep using it untill u get enough

p.s
if u have 0 ability spheres just run around and find them.