PDA

View Full Version : Your window

Maxico
07-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Yes its time for another utturley pointless thread about... stuff. You see that glass thing that lets you look out side over there, yes that one, what view do you get out of it. I myself can see the BBC head quarters and a miles and miles of ugly west end london.

Cloud_99
07-28-2004, 11:58 AM
I can see my washing on the washing line. adn some houses and a tree... WTF!?!? there's a shopping trolly with 6 plant pots, a hose, a bag of compost and a basketball in it WTF is that doing there... meh. Welcome to my world :D

Breine
07-28-2004, 11:59 AM
I can see the neighbour's garden and house... and lots of other houses and gardens... a lot of trees and a clouded sky... Not that interesting. I have a better view from my own room.

Baloki
07-28-2004, 11:59 AM
http://www.merchantsofdoom.com/~baloki/garden.jpg

Jebus
07-28-2004, 12:28 PM
I see nothing as I've covered one window with a poster, and the other one with a blind thingy. Its not like I could see anything anyway. Both windows are only about 1ft x 2ft and I'm in the basement.

Rainecloud
07-28-2004, 12:48 PM
I can see my garden, a couple of cats, some houses and a shed.

*nods*

sephxangel
07-28-2004, 01:11 PM
I see a couple of trees, then a road, a fence, and then highway 285 (it circles around atlanta) other than that...oh and a lot of cars...

that's it.

Mo-Nercy
07-28-2004, 02:09 PM
I see an atrocious sight of a tree, a washing line, the neighbour's house and their BBQ area. Over that I see the Second Avenue and across the road is a the grassy playground of Harcourt Public School. At the end of the field, there's a few portable classrooms and behind those little things is the ESL (English as a Second Language) building. To the left (south) of that is the main structure of the school where years K-3 do their learning. The rest of the school is out of my field of vision because it's blocked by a big red block of flats to my left.

If I look out the other window, I just see driveway and that block of flats again. A bathroom too. Oooh.. :eek:

Rusty
07-28-2004, 03:05 PM
I can see the ugly house across the street, a driveway, a road, my driveway, part of the lawn and when I lean back I can see the neighbours car and them when there outside near the car. The sky, tree's, the postie when he drives by in the morning and quite a few old people walk by or drive by on them little scooter things.

escobert
07-28-2004, 05:36 PM
I see my neighbours house. I hate them so much. They stay up all night and yell and scream outside. :mad2: when I'm at my dads house all you can see are trees, his barn and the driveway since he lives on a farm. But my mom lives in town.

Psychotic
07-28-2004, 05:38 PM
My quiet cul-de-sac in suburban England. And look, it's that skater idiot from number 1 who makes loud noises on his lame little skateboard all day long. I don't mind skaters, but I mind them making a lot of noise outside my house.

escobert
07-28-2004, 05:48 PM
*goes to skate outside psys house*

Freya
07-28-2004, 05:55 PM
*looks out her own window* I see a horse in a round pen then a fence then about 20 more horses then a water tank for horses and then a hill then a sky. thats about it you'll find 20 some odd more on the other side of my house but thats whats out my window :D

Logan
07-28-2004, 05:57 PM
I can see into my backyard and over my fence and some other houses and trees and stuff.

Baloki
07-28-2004, 06:04 PM
aww I was hoping people would take pictures like my post :(

escobert
07-28-2004, 06:10 PM
I would but I don't have a digi cam. I'll try with my webcam xD

EDIT: too much light, it doesn't show anything besides the window.

Maxico
07-28-2004, 06:47 PM
I will as soon as I find my camerea.

Shoeberto
07-28-2004, 07:32 PM
My dumb redneck neighbor's house and all their crap, part of our fence, our garden, our side yard, the road outside my house, and few neighbor's houses on the other side of the road.

I live out in the country.

Kirobaito
07-28-2004, 08:30 PM
The house across the street. I used to feed their dogs. Then I forgot to for a couple of days, and the don't have dogs anymore.

SeeDRankLou
07-28-2004, 08:44 PM
I can see Downtown and south Medical Center from my view in my 5th floor lab. Lots of buildings and streets, cars driving, ambulances bringing in patients. Oh wow, there's a building on fire. That sucks. And yep, there are the fire trucks. Ok good. Anyway, yeah, they are making the finishing touches on a new building about three streets down, it's about time. It's cloudy outside, which makes it slightly less hot than normal, which is alright. And there's my car, right there in the parking garage, all safe and sound.

kikimm
07-28-2004, 08:48 PM
On the rare occasions that I actually have my blinds open, I see my neighbor's bright orange roof. *shudder*. I think that's why my blinds are always shut....

:D

Proxy
07-29-2004, 04:11 AM
From my window: nothing much, just alot of houses, road, and not much else.
from my mom's window: pretty much all of galt (we live up on a hill)

Dixie
07-29-2004, 04:30 AM
From my window, I see squirrels eating from the bird feeder. Then I go outside and soak them with my super soaker.

Ouch!
07-29-2004, 05:06 AM
I see the roof of my neighbor's house. I often consider climbing out of my window and attempting to leap onto the opposite roof. I'd probably make it, and then there would be one of two possibilities:

1. I hit the roof and am able to maintain my balance.
2. I hit the roof and begin to slide off the side until I roll onto the ground in a bloody mess.

I think the second is more likely.

GrimmReaper
07-29-2004, 05:13 AM
I have blinds on my window, they cover a tall wooden fence about 2 feet from the concrete of my house..

my how that works out.

Shlup
07-29-2004, 05:48 AM
I can see the side of our shed and the fence beyond it. Cats also like to mate outside my window.

Yamaneko
07-29-2004, 05:52 AM
Blackness. It's night.

Resha
08-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Hmmhm..

I can see a weird battered old road no one drives on, a really big house that looks like a mini palace and that wastes a hell lotta money by shining brightly in the middle of bright daylight, and lotsa trees that make a hell lotta noise by swaying side to side.

^ Oh I am so poetic.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
08-04-2004, 12:57 AM
I can see what I like to call "The Backyard." Pretty awkward name no?

Meat Puppet
08-04-2004, 07:08 AM
The universe, depending of course how you look at it.

Proxy
08-04-2004, 07:19 AM
aww I was hoping people would take pictures like my post :(
If i could I would, but I don't have a fancy-shmancy digi cam like the rest of the world :cry:

Infact, thats a really good idea...