PDA

View Full Version : Erased rased ased sed ed d ...

Erased
07-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Hey,
I'm just introducing myself. The only person I know here FFIX master, but I don't know if that will be good or bad(no offense, FFIX master.) anyway, the only Final Fantasy I've beaten is IX, and that's due to a friend's help(I just think I'm mentioning someone too much - sorry :tongue: ) I've played 1, 7, 8, 9, and I'm working on beating 10. What's everyone else's favorite FF game? and who do newbies usually kiss up to? Just my few questions. Also, this is one of the best message board design I've EVER seen(and I've seen more than this one, not to mention DiabloWorld and a lot of others) Please tell me most of you game outside of FF(there are a lot of good games out there besides FF!) :confused: maybe I shouldn't have typed that... oh well. :confused: Anyway, I think that intro will do for now.
>--Erased
Also, I can see my sig just fine. How about everyone else? is it the right size? Thanks!

Jebus
07-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Welcome.

And by the way... <_<

Luca Blight > Sephiroth. :P

Cz
07-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey there, and welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy. Hope you enjoy posting here, and stick around for a long time. :)

You'll probably find that the most popular games around here are FFVI and VII, though my personal favourite is I. We're not FF exclusive, though, and play a range of titles. In fact, some members don't play Final Fantasy at all!

No need to kiss up to anyone, though you've done a pretty good job by mentioning the MB design. :D Just post around, and say whatever you like (providing it's within the rules, of course). Hope to see you around.

Flying Mullet
07-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Welcome :)

Psychotic
07-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Most newbies usually kiss up to me. They bring me tributes of muffins. So... if you can arrange that, I'll love you :p

And my favourite FF is FFVII, in response to your other question.

Baloki
07-28-2004, 05:25 PM
:D

Rainecloud
07-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, Erased.

*hands you a complimentary bath plug*

Logan
07-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Most newbies usually kiss up to me.
I was so going to say that.

Hey.

Breine
07-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Hello Erased... :) ... And uhm, like welcome to the forums. Groovy baby! :mog:

Lord Xehanort
07-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Newbies kiss up to me by joining the Trinity. EoFF is not exclusive to FF games, we have a faaabulous KH forum as well.

*shovels Yaoi Fudge Cookies down Erased's throat*

chu52
07-28-2004, 07:25 PM
FRESH BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean welcome, yes welcome.....

Kirobaito
07-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Yo yo gangster flow.

kikimm
07-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Hi! No, don't kiss up to anyone....at least I don't. Welcome ot the forums, see ya around! :)

:D

SeeDRankLou
07-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Hi, welcome to our little shindig here. Please take your shoes off before entering and set them over there, I just mopped. Yeah there. Put all drinks on coasters, and please refrain from smoking in the kitchen.

My favorite FF is FFVIII, a lot of people will soon throw stones at me, but oh well, they're all good. I like a lot of games though: Zeldas, Smash Bros. and SSBM, Kingdom Hearts, Pikmin, Resident Evils, .hack games, Street Fighter.....there are many.

You needn't kiss up to anyone. If you wish to join some of the "gangs" of EoFFers, they you may want to be nice to Xander or Psychotic, but kissing up is not really necessary. And your sig is fine. Should your sig ever be too large someone will erase and scold you for it. Don't worry.

Polyonymous
07-28-2004, 09:09 PM
howya doin erased, you sig is kinda hard to see clearly. If you want i will give you a .hack//sign sig ive made. I like all kinds of games as you already know.

Xander
07-28-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey Erased, welcome to the forum. My favourite FF is IX but I like X a lot too. =) And...kiss up to me and give me plushies!! Hehe *innocent*

GrimmReaper
07-28-2004, 09:33 PM
*sticks a pencil up nose, eraser side up*

Polyonymous
07-28-2004, 10:48 PM
*sticks a pencil up nose, eraser side up*

i bet that hurts.....

UltimateSpamGrover
07-28-2004, 10:49 PM
welcome to EoFF

CloudSquallandZidane
07-28-2004, 11:03 PM
'Sup

Ultima Shadow
07-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Oh my... ANOTHER one! Very well...

:moose: :greenking :greenking :greenking :greenking :moose:
:save: :save: :save: :laugh: WELCOME! :laugh: :save: :save: :save:
:moose: :greenking :greenking :greenking :greenking :moose: :monster:
This is a dancing banana> :banana: just in chase you didn't know... because, some people thinks it's a drunken apple.

nik0tine
07-28-2004, 11:29 PM
<!--god told me to skin you alive.--><b>Uncalled for. Don't say things like that again. -Spiff</b>

alright then.

Cloud_99
07-28-2004, 11:41 PM
Yo,

Welcome and Hi. Ok my favorite FF's are VII and VIII because they're both awesome. But I like loads of other games to: Resis, Soul Calibur, Time Crisis, Dynasty Warriors all sorts of crazy crap. No don't kiss up to anyone it's not that kind of forum. And your sig is fine. Worryeth not. Oh BTW I'm English so excuse my English ways.

*Hands Noob a crumpet*

Have fun! :D

Trumpet Thief
07-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Have fun at EOFF! :oscar:

*Hands newbie a yaoi fudge cookie* :monster:

zacks_clone
07-29-2004, 12:41 AM
:: waves :: Ello.

Dont choke on Ansems cookies.

Kay. Going back to my hole now.

-N-
07-29-2004, 02:17 AM
Your thread title is so awesome. Join Jebusia and #trivia, now.

Erased
07-29-2004, 03:35 AM
Beleive it or not, I am reading your posts. and I'm thinking a few of you have found my other posts, too. Jebusia, what was that offer again? What are you trying to brainwa- err convince me to join?

square_is_the_best
07-29-2004, 04:04 AM
<b>Uncalled for. Don't say things like that again. -Spiff</b>

Never thought I'd see the day...Spiff...a civil servant...

*welcomes you* Hi! You can have your very own city in my state in the county of FFIX! Isn't that awesome? PM for that. So enjoy this place.

PS: I know thats really Del.

Giga Guess
07-29-2004, 04:36 AM
Lordy! The newbies are just pouring in!

Welcome! Here's 1500 Giga Points to get you started.

Polyonymous
07-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Lordy! The newbies are just pouring in!

well word gets around about this site..... it is the best FF message board out there

GrimmReaper
07-29-2004, 05:10 AM
i bet that hurts.....
prolly would have hurt more had i put it in the otherside up. :choc:

and welcome to eoff erased.

chichi
07-29-2004, 05:58 AM
Welcome Erased :)
I like most of the FF games but my favourites would be VIII and X. I like lots of other games but especially the Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid and Onimusha series.

Baloki
07-29-2004, 10:11 AM
<!--god told me to skin you alive.--><b>Uncalled for. Don't say things like that again. -Spiff</b>

It looks like you have been enforced by Super Delete :D

-N-
07-30-2004, 02:09 AM
Beleive it or not, I am reading your posts. and I'm thinking a few of you have found my other posts, too. Jebusia, what was that offer again? What are you trying to brainwa- err convince me to join?

Click on the Jebusia thread to find out. The offer is open for you to join the most advanced state in Eyesonia (and you'll have to read through that thread to find out what it is, because I'm too lazy to tell you :p)