PDA

View Full Version : If threads were like movies.

Agent Proto
07-29-2004, 01:54 AM
Some of my threads would be blockbusters.

So, which threads do you consider blockbusters? What threads would you call busts? Which thread might start a cult and what not?

chu52
07-29-2004, 01:56 AM
A sleeper hit (that will make a cult classic) would be the KH riddle, what with the twist turns and.....stuff.
As for the award show that no one would watch about the sleeper hits my ODDD awards^^

SomethingBig
07-29-2004, 01:58 AM
The Eyesonia thread is definitely a blockbuster.

chu52
07-29-2004, 02:00 AM
My final fantany X is Wizard of Oz would make a great internet parody that would sweep the nation!!!!!!!!

-N-
07-29-2004, 02:12 AM
Before I prattle on about myself...

HOOTERS threads would be straight-to-DVD B-rated Bollywood films, since he cranks them out by the dozen. :D

All EoEO threads would be outright translations of soap operas.

FFVII and GFF riddle threads would be a boring ass movie, but still rock. :D

Anyways, the Jebusia thread is the best. Without a doubt. It would be similar to a documentary about how the world's most formidable nation, err, state, rose to power. ;)

My EoEO metaphysics threads would be analogous to the Matrix, minus all the cool fighting. :(

My CCT threads would be like The Conspiracy Theory, which is, needless to say, awesome. :)

That's really about it. I'm not much of a thread starter, just more of a thread-spammer. So I guess that makes me a big-shot actor in your blockbuster films, eh Proto? :)