07-29-2004, 07:08 PM
As the talk of flash continues:
LENGENDARY FROG!

crazymcjoe
07-29-2004, 07:22 PM
horrah for the frog!

Maxico
07-29-2004, 07:22 PM
I do a little bit of flash animation in my spare time. Never managed to finish anything yet though :/. I get bored VERY easily. Oh and I think you'll need a topic to stop this being shut down.

chu52
07-29-2004, 07:28 PM
There is a topic, the legendary frog, Has anyone seen cooking with sal?

SomethingBig
07-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Just saying, "Teh lejindri frawg11!" isn't much of a topic. Post a link to whatever you're talking about, or something.

chu52
07-29-2004, 07:56 PM
www.legendaryfrog.com anyone who needs this link should be throttled by a rabid brekfast sandwich.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-29-2004, 07:56 PM
As the talk of flash continues:
LENDENDARY FROG!

Its LEGENDARY FROG not LENDENDARY FROG

m4tt
07-29-2004, 07:57 PM
What an exciting website. Bandwidth limit exceeded!? :eek: :eek: :eek: I am AMAZED!

chu52
07-29-2004, 07:58 PM
He's that good!!!
try www.newgrounds.com for some of his movies but not the latest one.

Maxico
07-29-2004, 08:42 PM
I do admit that hes a good artist and a great scriptwriter but I think this is taking it a bit to far.

Rainecloud
07-29-2004, 09:13 PM
His LoTR parodies and Video Game movies are indeed excellent.

He doesn't deserve a thread all to himself, though. ;)

chu52
07-29-2004, 09:15 PM
If there is a thread for such horrid things as those decapitated bunny flashes i think Blanchette deserves one as well.

Maxico
07-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Yeah but thats introducting people to it and letting them decide their opinons. Not forcing an opinion. A thread should be a discussion not propaganda.

Triple T
07-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Kerri's Big Invention ownz.

"Kerri... sweetie? That's just a Post-it. You even put a reminder of Stick-ems on Post-its." :p

chu52
07-29-2004, 11:19 PM
"I feed her via this convient hole in the floor."
"Muffin!"

Trumpet Thief
07-29-2004, 11:22 PM
"Lady Yuna I would be glad to take your hand in marriage and crush Spira like a grape-Did I say crush?! I meant lead Spira into a world of Peace and harmony and bloodshed-Did I say bloodshed?!"

That drunk Auron one was good too. Same thing goes with the Hamtaro thing in the beginning.

chu52
07-29-2004, 11:27 PM
yes those where all good parts!!!!!!!

Cloud_99
07-29-2004, 11:51 PM
O.K one of my best friends by the name of Dim (Some of you may know him as the artistic side of the Super Flash Bros),and he knows legendary frog personally. O.K that's great you're all thinking, but this has a point. I just wanted to tell you all a few things about your ever beloved Legendary Frog that you people may not know. Some of his more recent works i.e. FFVII all about random battles was not animated by him, it was animated by Dim. Much of his early stuff was not written by him i.e FF tribute - Chocobo Mix, and he is actually now just gaining his popularity through his previous works. Don't get me wrong most of his stuff is his own work, things like The Return of Gannondorf adn Kerri's Big Invention, but he is not the neverending genius he's cracked up to be, alot of his popularity is down to other people.

I must leave now before he tracks me down and assasinates (*sp) me BYE!

Trumpet Thief
07-30-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm a pretty big fan of the Super Flash bros., so it's cool that you know Dim. Yeah, I've kinda noticed that about LF, but he's still pretty cool.

chu52
07-30-2004, 12:50 AM
O.K one of my best friends by the name of Dim (Some of you may know him as the artistic side of the Super Flash Bros),and he knows legendary frog personally. O.K that's great you're all thinking, but this has a point. I just wanted to tell you all a few things about your ever beloved Legendary Frog that you people may not know. Some of his more recent works i.e. FFVII all about random battles was not animated by him, it was animated by Dim. Much of his early stuff was not written by him i.e FF tribute - Chocobo Mix, and he is actually now just gaining his popularity through his previous works. Don't get me wrong most of his stuff is his own work, things like The Return of Gannondorf adn Kerri's Big Invention, but he is not the neverending genius he's cracked up to be, alot of his popularity is down to other people.

I must leave now before he tracks me down and assasinates (*sp) me BYE!
He always admits stuff like that, that is what makes him cool.