PDA

View Full Version : WTF! (spoilers)

xxYunalesca
07-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Once again I stumble onto another idiot which is beginning to piss me off..uhh..Miss Lady Yunalesca in her 3rd form is buggin me! Why the hell...uh that one attack she has..right when she changes into that form..kills like...MY WHOLE EFFIN PARTY!! *runs around like a wild giraffe* :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

chu52
07-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Don't worry little one *pats yunalesca's head* she is a hard battle

Don't switch the zombie off, stay all zombie like, you won't be affected by mega death

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-29-2004, 07:55 PM
I find it ironic that you're having problems on the very person you've named yourself after.

But yes, make sure you have at least one Zombified character in your party at all times. I don't remember if she can banish Aeons or not, if she can't you can also use them to great effect.

chu52
07-29-2004, 08:01 PM
She can't in third form^^

Az Lionheart
07-29-2004, 08:15 PM
come on girl you can do it she is soooooooo easy. but yer if you are stuck then lisen to the others and keep your strongest peep as a zombie(auron for me) and victory shal be yours :D :D :D :D

xxYunalesca
07-29-2004, 09:07 PM
lmfao if only you guys understand I got her name because she looks awesome...*sigh* but I DID NOT PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE!! I've only watched my boyfriend play it once..so yeah..WHATEVER!! :p :p

Trumpet Thief
07-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Make sure to never heal from hellbiter. Before she uses that move, make sure your party is at full health. Once you defeat her second form, make sure that your party still has Zombie casted on them, so Mega Death won't kill you.

ninja-yuffie
07-30-2004, 08:38 AM
before u defeat her second form get ur whole party zombied.

also: beat her to high heaven with holy if you have it ^^

mr. anderson
08-01-2004, 06:36 AM
all you really need is holy,a hasted and zombified auron,and a bunch of healing items and you will kill her in no time