PDA

View Full Version : Game dreams

Xander
07-29-2004, 11:59 PM
There's always a lot of dream threads, but this is specifically for game-related dreams. Have you had any lately? Or ever?

A while ago I dreamt that Simon the Sorceror (old point and click) had been made into a Gameboy Advance game. Now I actually wish it had been cos that would have been cool. ;__;

Rase
07-30-2004, 12:07 AM
I've had many FPS/Squad Based Strategy dreams with me and my friends as the gunmen. Good times...

Trumpet Thief
07-30-2004, 12:27 AM
I had a dream that I was a young guardian of Yuna. I had another one where I was Shadow himself from FFVI. I had a few XS and XG ones; me being the bad guy- either Krelian or Albedo.

I also recall having a couple Legend of Zelda dreams but that's about it.

chu52
07-30-2004, 12:46 AM
I had dreams very similar to Dating sims....hmmmm...

escobert
07-30-2004, 01:24 AM
I've never had a dream about a game. Once I had one about a killer monster from amovie but that's it.

Amnesia Case
07-30-2004, 01:29 AM
I had a Mortal Kombat dream once.

RSL
07-30-2004, 01:30 AM
I had a dream once where I was the 1-up mushroom from Super Mario Bros. Mario busted me out of my block prison, but then I was suddenly sucked towards a ravine. Mario tried to catch me, but it was too late and I fell...

Then I woke up.

Erdrick Holmes
07-30-2004, 01:50 AM
I had a dream where I was in a game that was Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy VII rolled into one. I was Leon in the game and I was fighting zombies with a sword and casting magic and then I summoned Tyrant with thhe "Tyrant" Materia.

Dixie
07-30-2004, 01:53 AM
I've had so many Poke'mon dreams. I wish they existed.

chu52
07-30-2004, 02:33 AM
I had dreams very similar to Dating sims....hmmmm...

As long as thats not creepy to anyone....... maybe i've had too much Excel Saga (hah too much Excel)

Erased
07-30-2004, 06:44 AM
Have I ever had any game dreams... I had this WAY wierd one where I was in the Advent Children movie...(It was very disappointing, btw - and the real movie better be nothing like it.) That's the most recent one.

Rainecloud
07-30-2004, 07:26 AM
I always seem to dream about being on my computer, but I'm never playing a specific game.

Maybe my sleeping brain can't cope with too many things at once.

Polyonymous
07-30-2004, 07:47 AM
i dreamed i was playing starcraft on my comp (this was back when i couldnt get enough of SC, day in and day out i was playing it) but anyway im playing starcraft and somehow it changes to me inside the game instead of my playing the game..... i was a marine and i was just standing there..... turning and such as idol marines do.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-30-2004, 10:01 AM
I had a Mortal Kombat dream once.

I dreamt I was Sub-Zero once

Cz
07-30-2004, 11:07 AM
I once dreamt that I went to an FFVII theme park, but I've never dreamt about actually being in a videogame.

Maxico
07-30-2004, 12:37 PM
I've never dreamt of videogames.

Mo-Nercy
07-30-2004, 01:31 PM
I had a dream where I was in a game that was Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy VII rolled into one. I was Leon in the game and I was fighting zombies with a sword and casting magic and then I summoned Tyrant with thhe "Tyrant" Materia.
I think you had a dream about the old PS game, Koudelka.

Back when I was obsessed with Tales of Phantasia, I dreamt I had a broom and I could fly!~
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Maxico
07-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Oh wait, I once had a dream where witches (who were all old and decrepid) flew around on zimmer frames before being blasted out of the sky by jehuty (from Z.O.E). My dreams are very abstract.

Seryn Kai
07-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by chu52:

As long as thats not creepy to anyone....... maybe i've had too much Excel Saga (hah too much Excel)

Too much Excel Saga?! That's impossible! You can't watch TOO MUCH Excel Saga!

Anyway, I rarely have dreams about anything, let alone games, although several years back, I had a frightening Oddworld-like dream where these guys in tux's where trying to capture me to make into lunch.

Oh, before I forget, Hail Ilpallazzo!