PDA

View Full Version : Help...NOW!!

xxYunalesca
07-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Im too impatient...and its late too...but like how the heck do i defeat Geosganeo to obtain anima? :mad2:

chichi
07-30-2004, 07:55 AM
It has been a while since I defeated Geosganeo but I don't think its too hard. I hope you have worked on building up Tidus, Rikku and Wakka as they're the only ones who can fight underwater. Equip death and petrification armour to your characters and cast haste. Have your characters overdrives full and he won't last long. Grenades are also helpful. Geosgaeno only has about 32000 hp.
Do you know that to obtain Anima you have to have the bonus items from the six temples in Spira?
Good luck!

xxYunalesca
07-30-2004, 08:02 AM
what are these bonus items...? *hopes to have them...been playing for 90 hours now*

ninja-yuffie
07-30-2004, 08:34 AM
geosgeneo has ahem: 37373 kinda weird.
buil up wakka, tidus and rikku, have stoneproof on and when he sucks someone in WHATEVER YOU DO DONT ATTAK HIM or you will be attaking whoever is inside the fish man.

make sur u got all the temple treausres because you cant go back to bevelle.

p.s when sum 1 is inside the fish use triggor command struggle

Az Lionheart
07-30-2004, 09:05 AM
for once i must admit this dude has coursed me some trouble(STILL NOT BEAT HIM) (still collecting the secret items) :D

Ultima Shadow
07-30-2004, 10:05 AM
for once i must admit this dude has coursed me some trouble(STILL NOT BEAT HIM) (still collecting the secret items) :D
You've no problem with Flux and Yunalesca... still... you've got problem with Geosganeo? Man, what's up with you? :p
I beated Geosganeo on my first try.

UltimateSpamGrover
07-30-2004, 10:28 AM
train your characters

Az Lionheart
07-30-2004, 10:36 AM
You've no problem with Flux and Yunalesca... still... you've got problem with Geosganeo? Man, what's up with you? :p
I beated Geosganeo on my first try.

it is just i get turned to stone straight away and i dont aving any armor with something like ribbon on it

atmskater13
08-06-2004, 02:56 AM
I found this battle super easy! you should have lots of fire, lightning, etc. gems with rikku from stealing from your enemies. On Tidus' first turn use Hastega (or Haste on Rikku if you don't have Hastega yet), and then use the gems with rikku every turn, while attacking with Tidus and Wakka, and it should be no problem ;)

Trumpet Thief
08-06-2004, 04:13 AM
chaos: Well, Geosgaeno is only tough because of his stone punch move, but, if you trained with Wakka, Tidus and Rikku, then you should have no trouble. If he absorbes you, struggle, to do some decent damage. If you do not feel like training, then at least try to have everyone at their overdrives.

Rubedo: As for Anima, be sure to have the certain "gifts" you get from each temple. They are secret, and can be discovered with a destruction sphere, which is to be placed ina certain area. Do not worry about the Bevelle treasure though, for even though if you have not gotten the treasure from there, it will count as if you did anyway, considering you cannot return there.

Jolts
08-06-2004, 10:33 AM
even though if you have not gotten the treasure from there, it will count as if you did anyway, considering you cannot return there.
That is so wrong, it's almost funny.

If you failed to get the Bevelle item, just return to the Zanarkand trials after beating Yunalesca and complete it again (it'll be different) to get the item.

Trumpet Thief
08-06-2004, 05:37 PM
That is so wrong, it's almost funny.

If you failed to get the Bevelle item, just return to the Zanarkand trials after beating Yunalesca and complete it again (it'll be different) to get the item.

chaos: No, you actually get that treasure to light up the Zanarkand one... I think...

Rubedo: I'm confused now... Too long since I played this game...

Jolts
08-06-2004, 06:11 PM
The first visit will get you Zanarkand's item, the second (after defeating Yunalesca)will get you Bevell's, assuming you missed Bevelle's when you had the chance.